Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: [moved] Clear and Present Danger sa Pinas  (Read 3037 times)

hypr

• Pioneer
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma -1
  • "With great power comes great responsibility"
[moved] Clear and Present Danger sa Pinas
« on: February 24, 2006, 01:26:10 pm »
What can you say about the happenings in the Philippines mga kapwa ko espiya? Natataranta na si Ate Glo sa mga nangyayari...

mark walliceberg

• Pioneer
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma -3
Re: [moved] Clear and Present Danger sa Pinas
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2006, 04:21:07 am »
Mahina pala ang puso nitong sa Ate Glo!
Umiinum kasi ng kape kasama yung tasa!
Ha,ha,ha...mababaw ang kaligayahan! Madaling labasan!

Go Ate Glo! Go! Kung saan...ewan!

King CARLOS I

• cules, im not....
  • Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 20
  • -piR-
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2006, 12:24:09 pm »
kahit sino naman ang presidente ayaww mtanggal sa pwesto....

but kay gloria...i think its a bit extreme na.....

visca el barca!

erick brian mendosa

• Pioneer
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma -2
  • oh my...oh my! ohh yeah!
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2006, 08:30:28 pm »
 ::) sa akin ang clear and present danger ay kung mahuli ako ng asawa ko na may niyayaring ibang babae he he he he he ;D yung sa pinas pabayaan nyo na lang yun...ganito kc talaga dto kahit noong panahon pa ng mga kastila.....di na tayo nasanay......immature pa rin talaga tayo pag dating sa pamamahala ng gobyerno...tsk tsk tsk....sana nagpasakop na lang tayo sa mga kano at kahit papano maganda buhay ng pinas ngayon. eto po ay akin lamang opinion bilang isang ama at hindi bilang isang pilipino. peace!!! ;D

foreveryoung

• Rev the Power Within You
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -13
  • Cognitio Potentia Est : KNOWLEDGE IS POWER
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2006, 08:58:26 am »
For me, it is the right move, im not Pro GMA but what she does is good for those people na wala ginawa kundi manggulo.

Tanong natin, there are so many people who is telling, AYOS AT MAGANDA PA NUNG PANAHON  NI MARCOS, bakit kaya
The nature of a breakthrough is for you to stand on what you have gotten.On what's been
important to you,
what's touched you,
what's inspired you,
what's turned you on.
To stand on that value you've already created for yourself and look out at the possibility
for being alive that opens up.

bErtOldO

• POLICE
  • Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 12
  • NO_To_PIRACY! YES_To_FILE_SHARING!
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2006, 10:27:44 am »
For me, it is the right move, im not Pro GMA but what she does is good for those people na wala ginawa kundi manggulo.

Tanong natin, there are so many people who is telling, AYOS AT MAGANDA PA NUNG PANAHON  NI MARCOS, bakit kaya

MAGANDA - siguro dahil mura pa mga bibilihin..
ewan ko lang MAAYOS.. hindi naman tayo tlaga makuntento

TigerClaw

• "The Watcher"
  • Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 103
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2006, 11:59:04 pm »

You have the point my friend, but did you think that it is only a front of GMA?s government to declare the real martial law, same as Ferdinand Marcos did during his term...

I can't believe how you said that the government of Marcos is much better than the government of GMA...if it is really much better? How can you explain that so many Filipinos go out on the Streets for this "PEOPLE POWER" to de-throne Marcos from his position?

The very best President for me who really help our country during the term of his services is no other than President Ramon Magsaysay. But sad to say, he was assassinated by the dirty politicians in the government.
Ang Tunay Na Matalino Ay Yung Hindi Lumalaki Ang Ulo At Ang Tunay Na Edukado Hindi Nanlalait Ng Ibang Tao.
Madaling Sabihin Pero Mahirap Gawin!

foreveryoung

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma -13
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2006, 01:05:14 am »

You have the point my friend, but did you think that it is only a front of GMA?s government to declare the real martial law, same as Ferdinand Marcos did during his term...

I can't believe how you said that the government of Marcos is much better than the government of GMA...if it is really much better? How can you explain that so many Filipinos go out on the Streets for this "PEOPLE POWER" to de-throne Marcos from his position?

The very best President for me who really help our country during the term of his services is no other than President Ramon Magsaysay. But sad to say, he was assassinated by the dirty politicians in the government.

thanks fei long,

Remember, im not the one who speak for this, as i said " there are so many people" means other people.

That is the premise, maybe they are the people in far flung areas who had abide the law and make their own way to support the leader?  they trust their leader that they will reach the countrys dream?unlike those people in Imperial manila who is really affected by the way marcos govern? are they doing something fishy? I dont know why? I repeat,  the people , the "masa" are telling, mabuti pa ung panahon ni marcos!

I repeat again, im not telling marcos is better than gma. "MGA TAO"

======= edited =======

Bos Fei Long,

peace tayo  ;)
« Last Edit: March 09, 2006, 01:18:17 am by Zandy Rei (ID831) »
The nature of a breakthrough is for you to stand on what you have gotten.On what's been
important to you,
what's touched you,
what's inspired you,
what's turned you on.
To stand on that value you've already created for yourself and look out at the possibility

bryan10_2006

• Pioneer
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 5
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2006, 01:27:57 am »
mga politicians ang clear and present danger s ating bansa m opposition o m administration man..sawa n kasi ako s knila...i go 4 non politician mamumuno s atin...

TigerClaw

• "The Watcher"
  • Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 103
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2006, 01:54:11 am »
Yes, you have the point again kaibigan but I think you are one of them who are telling that the government of Marcos is much better than the government of Aquino, Ramos, Estrada, GMA, etc?if not, how come you?ve mentioned it.

Or we can say that you?re just inspired about the way Marcos dictated our country during his term. If you?re aware about what happened during the term of Marcos, there is no unity also?the people are just afraid to die ?coz Marcos and his cronies used ?Metal Hand?. How many Filipino?s the administration sent to the prison without a valid reason? This is the main reason why so many Filipino Students went to the mountain & joined the Communist Party (CPP/NPA). Means that there is no unity also during his term.

Are you also aware about those people who are not contented for the present government & the future governments in the next coming years? Even the best Leader in the world will sit in that higher position?there?s still this ?WELGA/DEMONSTRATION??

As you have mentioned on your few reply, discipline is the best sword for better future? as long as we are well discipline & not abiding the constitution, we?re still far behind our neighbor countries.
Ang Tunay Na Matalino Ay Yung Hindi Lumalaki Ang Ulo At Ang Tunay Na Edukado Hindi Nanlalait Ng Ibang Tao.
Madaling Sabihin Pero Mahirap Gawin!

foreveryoung

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma -13
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2006, 08:45:56 am »
Thanks sir for the reply

I really appreciate it for those info and for my additional knowledge, im not yet born kc in 1972. And i sure you , im not one of the people na nagsabi nun.

Again thanks,

important to you,
what's touched you,
what's inspired you,
what's turned you on.

boogieman

« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2006, 09:20:10 am »
     For me, ang main problem ng pinas ay ang sistema mismo, kasama na TAYO.
     Inirereklamo natin ang nepotismo at trapos pero paulitulit pa rin natin silang binoboto. Kahit sinong umupo dyan sa pwesto- makamasa, elitista o kahit aktibitista eh laging may oposisyon.Wala tayong sinisi kundi gobyerno pero kung titignan naman yung iba ni sedula hindi makapagbayad.
     Ang pulitika parang lubluban ng kalabaw napakadumi puro opurtunismo, hindi ko ubod maisip na magkasamang nagmamartsa sina  Ka Satur at Ka Crispin ng mga manggagawa kasama ang mga Cojuangco ng Hacienda Luisita at sina Gringo at Ping na mga dating mga berdugong Metrocom kasama pa ang anak ng mga ni Erap at Makoy.Incredible di ba, pero posibleng posible yan dito sa atin. Maaring isa ang layunin nila pero sanga sanga naman ang gusto nilang puntahan,at isa lang ang sigurado, laging mangingibabaw ang kanilang mga pansariling interes. 
     Siguro ang nangyayari ngayon na instability sa lipunan ay resulta na lang ng hindi natin pagkatuto sa mga aral ng kasaysayan. Ang ginagawa ngayon ni Gloria maaring martial law sa tingin ng iba , pero palagay ko higit siyang magiging maingat ngayon, allergic ang mga pinoy dito eh.
     Hindi ko alam kung ano ang remedyo sa pinas, definitely wala ng kuwenta ang isang peoples power. Kahit na ilang ulit na baguhin ang lipunan gaya ng sinasabi ni Marx mahihirapan pa rin tayo.Siguro kung ilang daang taon ang kinailangan para mahubog ang lipunan natin gayong katagal din ang kailangan para mabago ito.

Sensya na kayo mga espiya medyo napasarap me magtype eh.