Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Chikka Users...  (Read 2878 times)

Artista_Scandal

• Emitting electricity 24-7, even leap year!
  • Pioneer
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 5
  • Hear evil. See evil. Speak evil.
Chikka Users...
« on: January 25, 2006, 04:47:51 am »
For those of you who use Chikka messenger, question.

Do you know if there is another way around that very irritating "anti-spam" function?  My friends I text usually just text directly to my cp so after the first text I send them none will go through until they actually text directly to the Chikka text.

I tried contacting their Customer Service and they never reply back. Someone help.
"The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life."

bodieph

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 332
Re: Chikka Users...
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2006, 05:16:03 am »
new feature nila yun

its not just anti spam but rather a source of revenue as well

it will force people to reply to at least one of the message you sent through chikka. that way chikka will also earn money

Artista_Scandal

• Pioneer
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 5
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2006, 05:20:34 am »
new feature nila yun

its not just anti spam but rather a source of revenue as well

it will force people to reply to at least one of the message you sent through chikka. that way chikka will also earn money
I know but it's a big hassle for me and others.

There's got to be some kind of override on it.

Are there any other free SMS messaging services out there that anyone knows of? Help your fellow global pinoy out.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2006, 05:22:10 am by Artista_Scandal »
"The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life."

bodieph

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 332
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2006, 05:29:51 am »
you have to look at it from chikka's perspective, the networks are charging them fees for them to be able to use the access numbers

before, kaya pa nila. ngayon hindi na talaga kaya so they have no choice but to implement such para din kahit papano may kikitain sila kahit konte (from the 2.50 fee not all goes to chikka, a big chunk goes to the network)

ragnaogurat

• Pioneer
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 183
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2006, 05:31:20 am »
ganyan din ang gamit ko dito sa qatar, after two text it will tell me to wait for them to send message to chikka before i can send another one again, MY SOLUTION.... SIMPLE... I created three to five different accounts then i use them all to send message, kinabukasan refresh na uli ang mga accounts na ito and pede ka na uli mag txt ng isa o dalawa. pag ubos na ung isa, change user ako ng different account so forth and so on.... waisan lang yan eh... :D

Artista_Scandal

• Pioneer
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 5
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2006, 05:58:45 am »
ganyan din ang gamit ko dito sa qatar, after two text it will tell me to wait for them to send message to chikka before i can send another one again, MY SOLUTION.... SIMPLE... I created three to five different accounts then i use them all to send message, kinabukasan refresh na uli ang mga accounts na ito and pede ka na uli mag txt ng isa o dalawa. pag ubos na ung isa, change user ako ng different account so forth and so on.... waisan lang yan eh... :D
Hmmm not sure a bad idea. I might just do that.

zatarra

• The Legend
  • Pioneer
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma -1
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2006, 07:08:06 am »
Delete mo buddy mo, tapos send k uli,,,

LINK/LINK2
"Sa hinabahaba ng prusisyon sa PINOYSPY din ang tuloy"

Aaronic

• Distorted!
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma -2
  • Imagination is more important than knowledge.
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2006, 12:29:45 pm »
alam ko delete nga ung buddy.. un lang narecieve kong rumors sa mga kabarkda ko.. pero d naman ako kasi masyado gumagamit ng chikka kya.. ayunnnn
Nu Metal!