Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: PB Ph May June Edition  (Read 6824 times)

syzmon

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 387
PB Ph May June Edition
« on: May 18, 2018, 05:22:49 am »
I have to say that I think Playboy Ph miss a golden opportunity again to begin to stand out from the other men's magazines. The 3 ladies in the running for Playmate of the year had the perfect opportunity to showcase what they have and begin to make an impression on the readers minds early on but they were so conservative in their pictures with see through outfits and only one topless pic. The Miss June Jessa doesn't have a nude pic at all in her spread only a hint of a nipple in one pic. Then Asian beauty Judy no nude pics at all. Thankfully, Miss May Barbie had a good spread of pics which showcased her amazing body. Very beautiful and sexy young lady that was posing as a Playboy model should pose. There are a couple of International ladies that have a good spread as well, but for me I wanted to see the Filipina beauty the most. Rating on a scale of 1-10 I give this one a 4 and only because of Miss May Barbie.

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/10ja25x20c1l5/PB_May_June_2018

The Archangel

• Pioneer VIP
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4762
Re: PB Ph May June Edition
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2018, 07:43:53 am »
I have to say that I think Playboy Ph miss a golden opportunity again to begin to stand out from the other men's magazines. The 3 ladies in the running for Playmate of the year had the perfect opportunity to showcase what they have and begin to make an impression on the readers minds early on but they were so conservative in their pictures with see through outfits and only one topless pic. The Miss June Jessa doesn't have a nude pic at all in her spread only a hint of a nipple in one pic. Then Asian beauty Judy no nude pics at all. Thankfully, Miss May Barbie had a good spread of pics which showcased her amazing body. Very beautiful and sexy young lady that was posing as a Playboy model should pose. There are a couple of International ladies that have a good spread as well, but for me I wanted to see the Filipina beauty the most. Rating on a scale of 1-10 I give this one a 4 and only because of Miss May Barbie.

Bro syzmon, I'll also have to say that this is one good "Playboy Review" on this particular issue of May / June 2018.
Your kind of review should very well be posted on their online site.
If the PB guys don't get their act together, they will take their last ride to Busan.
Idolzone and LUR Mag are now at their heels in terms of producing Gravure-like E-Books.
They will just make mincemeat of their style in showcasing their models.
Playboy Ph is not carrying at all the tradition of featuring topless to butt-naked models and instead, they feature "conservative" models which is not the standard template of the Playboy Universe.
They have been a bi-monthly publication and still they chose to feature a measly 3 or 5 models which will not even satisfy an avid reader of Playboy.
Bro syzmon, I think you should make this a habit of doing Book Reviews to give the readers of Men's Mag an insight / feedback and what to expect from those Mags.
Certainly, you have a good handle and grasp of being a Men's Mag Reviewer. 

syzmon

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 387
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2018, 08:34:27 am »
Bro syzmon, I'll also have to say that this is one good "Playboy Review" on this particular issue of May / June 2018.
Your kind of review should very well be posted on their online site.
If the PB guys don't get their act together, they will take their last ride to Busan.
Idolzone and LUR Mag are now at their heels in terms of producing Gravure-like E-Books.
They will just make mincemeat of their style in showcasing their models.
Playboy Ph is not carrying at all the tradition of featuring topless to butt-naked models and instead, they feature "conservative" models which is not the standard template of the Playboy Universe.
They have been a bi-monthly publication and still they chose to feature a measly 3 or 5 models which will not even satisfy an avid reader of Playboy.
Bro syzmon, I think you should make this a habit of doing Book Reviews to give the readers of Men's Mag an insight / feedback and what to expect from those Mags.
Certainly, you have a good handle and grasp of being a Men's Mag Reviewer. 

Bro Chris I have messaged PB several times and just gave them some suggestions about their online content, which in my opinion is a joke and not worth even a third of what they charge for it. But all I get in return, if they even take the time to reply, is thank you for the feedback. There yearly subscription is $60 and all you get ar maybe 6 editions that do not feature nude models????? There so called bonus content is pictures like I shared here which most of the time are already published. They have 3 videos that are ok on the site but dang there is so much potential there for them if they only get off their asses and get to work. They focus more on their FB page and their Youtube pages than they do on their money making outlet. Something is wrong with that picture. Those two outlets should be used to drive more people to their paid subscription site. I joined the site in December and since that time they have only added two editions of the magazine and one video that is even not of one of their beautiful Filipino ladies. Sorry ok ok I will stop na.

Adam Smith

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 298
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2018, 01:09:18 am »

finger4u

sheenjea

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 13
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2018, 01:52:17 am »
the three women are all pretty and beautiful but they didn't show much. sad :(

kiliti69

• Mature (18+)
  • Citizen
  • Karma 0
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2018, 09:43:19 pm »
Is it possible to download the entire folder instead?