Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: [REQ] Elaiza Lur Magazine.  (Read 29837 times)

DelCruzade

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 6
[REQ] Elaiza Lur Magazine.
« on: May 14, 2018, 04:05:24 am »
Please po kung meron po kayong copy ng full set of photos pa share naman po.

kira1725

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 121
Re: [REQ] Elaiza Lur Magazine.
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2018, 07:06:36 am »

kira1725

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 121
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2018, 07:11:51 am »

DelCruzade

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 6
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2018, 07:15:58 am »

Maraming salamat dito boss. More please hihihihi

kira1725

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 121
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2018, 07:30:54 am »
Ayos lang naman kaso mas ok kung mag subscribe nalang din kayo mura lang naman and to help the LUR website to grow para mas madami pa ang magawan nila ng ganito.

tuscan1234

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 26
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2018, 09:07:54 am »
uncensored yung nka lagay sa mag pero may pinakita ba yan sir? or tease lng tlga

syzmon

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 387
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2018, 12:31:27 pm »
I agree kira1725.......everyone needs to support this site. As far as I am concerned they are putting out way more content than any other of the men's magazine. However, I have to say that I am disappointed with her "Uncensored e-book" Out of 50 pictures there were only maybe 6 pics that I would classify as uncensored. The rest could be posted on FB even with their strict policy. Such a wasted opportunity on LUR's behalf. Hope it will be their last blunder.
Ayos lang naman kaso mas ok kung mag subscribe nalang din kayo mura lang naman and to help the LUR website to grow para mas madami pa ang magawan nila ng ganito.

yanizxc

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 11
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2018, 01:32:33 pm »
wala syang kita ang nipples ?

The Archangel

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4762
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2018, 02:06:29 pm »
I agree kira1725.......everyone needs to support this site. As far as I am concerned they are putting out way more content than any other of the men's magazine. However, I have to say that I am disappointed with her "Uncensored e-book" Out of 50 pictures there were only maybe 6 pics that I would classify as uncensored. The rest could be posted on FB even with their strict policy. Such a wasted opportunity on LUR's behalf. Hope it will be their last blunder.
LUR Mag labeling their E-Books as "UNCENSORED" is getting to be a misnomer.
If they say UNCENSORED, you would expect not a single boob exposure but a double boob exposure and also the exposure of the model's "flower".
Moreover, the expectancy of these content would be 80 or even 90% of the images are uncensored and not just a measly 4 or 7 images.
Of course, every Tom, Dick & Harry want value for their money and they don't want to be shortchanged what with the inflation around us biting at our tails.
If LUR wants to LURE people on their website, they should do good on their E-Book labeling as UNCENSORED now that they are a digital E-site with no Police nor Censorship Trolls around to strike them out as inappropriate or explicit now that they are no longer a hard copy print magazine. 
And they should remember, the giant goliath FHM is coming soon with full force as a new fulltime Men's Mag E-Site.

karlmagno

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 3
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2018, 06:45:17 am »
Up! baka pwede pong pa share mga sir kung meron kayo. :)

::thanksforhelp

syzmon

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 387
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2018, 09:59:18 am »
LUR Mag labeling their E-Books as "UNCENSORED" is getting to be a misnomer.
If they say UNCENSORED, you would expect not a single boob exposure but a double boob exposure and also the exposure of the model's "flower".
Moreover, the expectancy of these content would be 80 or even 90% of the images are uncensored and not just a measly 4 or 7 images.
Of course, every Tom, Dick & Harry want value for their money and they don't want to be shortchanged what with the inflation around us biting at our tails.
If LUR wants to LURE people on their website, they should do good on their E-Book labeling as UNCENSORED now that they are a digital E-site with no Police nor Censorship Trolls around to strike them out as inappropriate or explicit now that they are no longer a hard copy print magazine. 
And they should remember, the giant goliath FHM is coming soon with full force as a new fulltime Men's Mag E-Site.

I actually emailed them and complained to them about it. They only offered this explanation: "This was a contributors collection not an official Lur contract with the model. However there will be a second edition of an e-book with her and she will be under contract with Lur this time and there will be much more of what you expect in our uncensored e-books."
That's great news but it don't help the face this one was misleading. haha

The Archangel

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4762
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2018, 10:21:56 am »
I actually emailed them and complained to them about it. They only offered this explanation: "This was a contributors collection not an official Lur contract with the model. However there will be a second edition of an e-book with her and she will be under contract with Lur this time and there will be much more of what you expect in our uncensored e-books."
That's great news but it don't help the face this one was misleading. haha

It's good that you e-mailed those guys.
Hohum, since when did they start accepting photos from contributors?
This is such a lame excuse from them.
Instead of giving promises about their next so-called "uncensored" e-books, they should act on it and not mislead the readers & subscribers about what they have to offer on their content.
They should not call their e-books as uncensored if and when only 4 or 7 photos of their content are naked or topless because it is indeed very very misleading.
They should make good that their "uncensored" e-books are 80 to 90 or even 100% UNCENSORED content with the model wearing nothing at all except their smile. 

syzmon

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 387
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2018, 11:06:43 am »
It's good that you e-mailed those guys.
Hohum, since when did they start accepting photos from contributors?
This is such a lame excuse from them.
Instead of giving promises about their next so-called "uncensored" e-books, they should act on it and not mislead the readers & subscribers about what they have to offer on their content.
They should not call their e-books as uncensored if and when only 4 or 7 photos of their content are naked or topless because it is indeed very very misleading.
They should make good that their "uncensored" e-books are 80 to 90 or even 100% UNCENSORED content with the model wearing nothing at all except their smile. 

Totally agree with that sir :) and give me the nest one for free hahahaha yeah like that would happen

Also others on here need to purchase some of them as well. We want them to make money so they will continue publishing there e-books.

The Archangel

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4762
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2018, 11:57:52 am »
Totally agree with that sir :) and give me the nest one for free hahahaha yeah like that would happen

Also others on here need to purchase some of them as well. We want them to make money so they will continue publishing there e-books.
If LUR is serious in making big bucks, I will suggest to them to put up their own YouTube Channel which is a social media platform for a broader and wider audience on a global scale.
That's where LUR can LURE their clientele to patronize their digital content on a much bigger scale.
If they also want to showcase their products on a varied scale, YouTube is the best advertiser they can run to as it is the alter ego of every company in the world.
YouTube is the only social media platform in the world where you and your products can be known throughout the world where you can lure your customers through cost-free advertising in mainstream media.
I hope they read this suggestion on this forum, and perhaps you can e-mail them these suggestions on hand.

GannyBear28

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 150

DelCruzade

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 6

barumbado1987

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 4
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2018, 07:52:28 am »
master kay anya aragon meron kba,? salamat dito

The Archangel

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4762
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2018, 08:12:00 am »
master kay anya aragon meron kba,? salamat dito
ANYA ARAGON LUR E-Book
Mediafire Zipfile Version:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/81eyerceffrbh3q/ANYA_ARAGON_E-BOOK.zip 

grryplo

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 2
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2018, 12:14:08 pm »

barumbado1987

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 4
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2018, 07:01:55 pm »

oldieboy

• Vincent Valentine
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 3
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2018, 02:02:02 pm »

Johnfer69

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 6
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2019, 04:40:40 pm »
uncensored yung nka lagay sa mag pero may pinakita ba yan sir? or tease lng tlga

jaycenizal

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 21
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2019, 06:49:30 am »

Bkat lng flower nya laffman:: laffman::

Chavo

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 4
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2019, 07:32:00 am »
Bkat lng flower nya laffman:: laffman::

medyo okay na yung kay Elaiza compared dun sa iba. Buti nga kanya nagpakita ng hiwa e. yung iba wala. puro mukha lang troololol tsaka half boob. Pero tama ka. waste of money kung ganyan lang din. misleading pa title "uncensored". If may pics pa kayo jan pa share naman. hindi na gumagana yung link ng firefucks vodafile

The Archangel

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4762
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2019, 08:13:32 am »

medyo okay na yung kay Elaiza compared dun sa iba. Buti nga kanya nagpakita ng hiwa e. yung iba wala. puro mukha lang troololol tsaka half boob. Pero tama ka. waste of money kung ganyan lang din. misleading pa title "uncensored". If may pics pa kayo jan pa share naman. hindi na gumagana yung link ng firefucks vodafile
Bro chavo, lumipat lang ng bagong Vola Room ang Firefucks @ https://volafile.org/r/tgfty2fc