Author Topic: LUR MAGAZINE @ HQ Sexy Wall Posters  (Read 2847 times)

chrismcarino

LUR MAGAZINE @ HQ Sexy Wall Posters
« on: April 14, 2018, 09:44:42 am »
LUR MAGAZINE: HQ Sexy Wall Posters
List of featured Models:
Abby Poblador
Alex Moreno
Anne Stockton
Anya Aragon
Bridget Suarez
China Roces
Christine Te Nano
Cyndi Garcia
Jackie Nanit
Jamine Way
Jelai Andres
Kelly Harris
Maria Martinez
Mimai Ong
Miranda Aldana
Sachzna Laparan
Shanne McBright
Sheila Snow
Tina Kimura
Tutsie Madrigal 

https://www.mediafire.com/file/jv3hb6t6k9f42s4/LURMAG_HQ_Wall_Posters.zip 

Acknowledgement: LUR Magazine Philippines 

franksterling

Re: LUR MAGAZINE @ HQ Sexy Wall Posters
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2018, 05:30:30 pm »
wow thanks for this brother! can you shed some light about LUR Magazine? Is this the same as FHM?

makariobig

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2018, 06:52:07 pm »
wow thanks for this brother! can you shed some light about LUR Magazine? Is this the same as FHM?

No bro lur mag isa far way better than fhm and playboy... fhm nowadays is a joke.. thats why i wont bother buying it anymore... lur mag gives you bunch of pics of the model they feature

chrismcarino

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2018, 10:53:26 pm »
LUR Magazine was actually an underrated magazine until they shut down unexpectedly.
I just stumbled upon their website with a new look and content.
LUR Mag somehow is a digital content magazine website which is similar to Idolzone.Ph.
They have a caboodle of well-known models who have their own private websites.
Their digital content remains on their Gravure Photobooks which they call, E-BOOKS featuring their own roster of sexy models.
The website is relatively new but I think it will pick up in the succeeding months because of the models that they feature on their E-BOOKS which they label it as "Uncensored".
LUR Magazine may give FHM, Playboy and even Idolzone.Ph a good run for their money by what they bring on the table.
So FHM, Playboy, Idolzone, with the new entry of LUR, we will literally have a royale rumble of Lad Magazines.
This could mean a "wrestlemania" of the pinoy men's magazine.
For us men, this is just getting better. 
So, let's get ready to rumble!

syzmon

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2018, 11:29:18 pm »
LUR Magazine was actually an underrated magazine until they shut down unexpectedly.
I just stumbled upon their website with a new look and content.
LUR Mag somehow is a digital content magazine website which is similar to Idolzone.Ph.
They have a caboodle of well-known models who have their own private websites.
Their digital content remains on their Gravure Photobooks which they call, E-BOOKS featuring their own roster of sexy models.
The website is relatively new but I think it will pick up in the succeeding months because of the models that they feature on their E-BOOKS which they label it as "Uncensored".
LUR Magazine may give FHM, Playboy and even Idolzone.Ph a good run for their money by what they bring on the table.
So FHM, Playboy, Idolzone, with the new entry of LUR, we will literally have a royale rumble of Lad Magazines.
This could mean a "wrestlemania" of the pinoy men's magazine.
For us men, this is just getting better. 
So, let's get ready to rumble!

What is the new website? :) 

chrismcarino

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2018, 11:50:53 pm »
What is the new website? :)
It's good you reminded me of that, bro syzmon.
I hope others here can get more content there.
Here's how you can get to them online.
NEW WEBSITE:
https://lurmag.com
Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/LURMAGAZINE/
Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/lurmagazine/

The guys there are open to collaborate with other photogs in their work / projects so if you are a photog or if you know one, this is one good opportunity for budding glamour photographers. 

franksterling

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2018, 04:09:30 am »
thanks for the info bro, i've been seeing this around but really didnt took the time to dig in for more, stuck up na sa model when they mention lur mag photoshoot. hahaha...
sa tingin ko mas ok to sa playboy since lur mag's roster of models are much popular. but still depends, and it doesnt matter, choose your avenue babies, we don't care. hahaha

KiNGJOE-

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2018, 07:22:47 am »
Sana may bumili ng kay Anya Aragon at mg upload matic gold finger to

chrismcarino

« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2018, 07:31:26 am »
thanks for the info bro, i've been seeing this around but really didnt took the time to dig in for more, stuck up na sa model when they mention lur mag photoshoot. hahaha...
sa tingin ko mas ok to sa playboy since lur mag's roster of models are much popular. but still depends, and it doesnt matter, choose your avenue babies, we don't care. hahaha
Righty right, as long as there are hotties that we can ogle at, men like us will always be there to drool over them.
Hahaha. . . 

chrismcarino

« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2018, 07:53:08 am »
Sana may bumili ng kay Anya Aragon at mg upload matic gold finger to
Di bale bro, gagawa tayo ng Request Topic nito. 

uNDeRDoG

« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2018, 12:47:28 pm »
kung sino ka man na bibili ng ebook ni anya aragon! ishare mo naman samin! haha crush ko yun matagal na..  haha please lang..

KillingBlade5

« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2018, 11:33:06 pm »
Baka po Meron kayong Book ni Christine Te Nano p share naman mga ka Espiya

::thanksforhelp ::thanksforhelp ::thanksforhelp

camilleb

« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2018, 12:56:45 am »
 finger4u Mukhang ang target market nila mga pinoys abroad. US$ ang price nila eh. Kung paggawa lang ng magazine ang paguusapan mukhang malayung-malayo pa to sa fhm at playboy ph. Nakita ko lang yung calendar nila, parang gawa lang ng ordinaryong program. Yung ibang dates hindi mabasa. Kahit watermarks nila sa mga pics dito ang la-laki at kulang sa art. kailangan nila cguro ng magaling na layout artist. Sana may mag share ditto ng pdf mag nila at doon natin mahusgahan ng husto quality ng sinasabi nilang ebook.

chrismcarino

« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2018, 03:17:59 am »
finger4u Mukhang ang target market nila mga pinoys abroad. US$ ang price nila eh. Kung paggawa lang ng magazine ang paguusapan mukhang malayung-malayo pa to sa fhm at playboy ph. Nakita ko lang yung calendar nila, parang gawa lang ng ordinaryong program. Yung ibang dates hindi mabasa. Kahit watermarks nila sa mga pics dito ang la-laki at kulang sa art. kailangan nila cguro ng magaling na layout artist. Sana may mag share ditto ng pdf mag nila at doon natin mahusgahan ng husto quality ng sinasabi nilang ebook.
Alam mo bro camilleb, very observant ka pala at may mata kang Espiya.
Dito talaga sa Espiya kailangang mahusgahan ang bago nilang LUR Magazine.
I think ang layout nila ay para siyang drabby at bland sa unang tingin pa lang.
I don't think may resources sila na maghire ng mga magagaling sa industry ng lay-outing at photography kaya ganyan ang naging resulta.
I don't think also may sponsors or big advertisers sila to help produce their digital content that's why they are targeting the dollar and not the peso.
They want the fast and easy money like the U.S.Dollar.
To me, this is unFilipino coz you patronize another nation's currency.

Yung FHM kasi, ang may-ari nito ay Summit Media which is owned by the influential Gokongweis.
If you will see the contents of FHM's Magazine, a lot of advertisers and advertisments eat up the whole contents of the magazine which is but good.
Advertisers and advertisements are the real LIFEBLOOD of every magazine.
There is no bearing ifever one of their issues don't sell like hotcakes as long as they have the advertisers and advertisements to back their company.
Not to mention, they have all the big names in the world of photography which nicely combine art and nude into one art form.
Moreover, even though FHM is aware that there are sites who have their issues' PDF versions that can be downloaded by any Tom, Dick & Harry, they just do not mind it at all.
They even see it by way of promoting and patronizing their magazine.
Now, if LUR Magazine does not have these aspects and factors, they may be riding on a sinking ship. 

franksterling

« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2018, 03:36:06 am »

Yes I agree, napansin ko yung pag post ni chrismarino ng calendar nila, I was about to react with the layout. Maybe their main selling point lang talaga is the models posing half/naked. We have the tendency to go beyond the layout and just check out the models. hahaha Definitely can not compete with Playboy and FHM in terms of content and layout. 

Probably this is a brain child of "photographers" who loves doing open-shoots and ONLY do photography by shooting models half-naked. And setting aside other elements of a magazine. But then again, we came for the babes.... hahaha

franksterling

« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2018, 03:39:34 am »
And I forgot to mention. even the quality of photos, lighting, exposure and processing are subpar. But then again, as I have said, even if its taken by a mobile phone.... We Came for The Babes....  ::laffman

chrismcarino

« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2018, 08:01:25 am »
When FHM and Playboy were up at the food chain, other lad mags sprouted along the way like the short-lived RED Magazine, Toyz For The Boyz Magazine, Maxim Philippines and UNO Magazine among others.
But the only survivors here in this Lad Mag royale rumble is FHM and Playboy who have more than 10 years in the business.
Now comes the digital era where Idolzone and the refurbished LUR Mag come toe to toe in delivering what they call call digital content much more like the U.S. version of "Digital Desire" where they feature girls of Playboy, Penthouse & Hustler as their models.
Idolzone.ph and LUR Mag should take cue from that giant digital magazine.
The photoshoots are simply awesome and are done on location shootings.
With the models various erotic poses, this is virtually a world of eye candy.
Not only that, the complete layout of their digital website is simple and beautiful.
All of their digital content are of high quality like a 4K HD Television.
The photos looks so real as if you could taste them.
Our digital mags here could learn a lesson or two from those guys at Digital Desire which will really be of big help if they want to make it as an ass-kicking digital mag.
Anyhow, just like brother frank sterling said here, "We came for the babes". 

chrismcarino

« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2018, 10:01:16 am »
An open message to LUR Magazine: 
Since this topic will show up on Google Searches as well as ALL the other topics posted on this forum, I have a message to LUR Magazine that what we do here is all for constructive criticism. 
We do not intend to malign nor offend any entity here.
Since we are called SPIES on this forum, everything that comes through this forum is carefully scrutinized and goes through a microscope by various people here by their different insights, outputs and feedbacks.
We are a forum, and our forum is a platform of/for discussion of just about anything under the sun.
I can proudly say that there is no other forum on this planet that can come up or even comes  close to what we bring on the table here like what Espiya does.
Forget what you know, heard or learned on other forum sites and social media sites because Espiya will be the last stop on your bucket list. 

Product promotion: 
As a YouTuber, the best marketing tool for promoting your product is through a YouTube Channel.
It is not enough that you have a website, a facebook account or an instagram account.
YouTube is a social media platform that is used by billions to broadcast their content or product to a much bigger and wider audience in all walks of life.
Take the cue from FHM Philippines and Playboy Philippines.

camilleb

« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2018, 05:15:06 pm »
When FHM and Playboy were up at the food chain, other lad mags sprouted along the way like the short-lived RED Magazine, Toyz For The Boyz Magazine, Maxim Philippines and UNO Magazine among others.
But the only survivors here in this Lad Mag royale rumble is FHM and Playboy who have more than 10 years in the business.
Now comes the digital era where Idolzone and the refurbished LUR Mag come toe to toe in delivering what they call call digital content much more like the U.S. version of "Digital Desire" where they feature girls of Playboy, Penthouse & Hustler as their models.
Idolzone.ph and LUR Mag should take cue from that giant digital magazine.
The photoshoots are simply awesome and are done on location shootings.
With the models various erotic poses, this is virtually a world of eye candy.
Not only that, the complete layout of their digital website is simple and beautiful.
All of their digital content are of high quality like a 4K HD Television.
The photos looks so real as if you could taste them.
Our digital mags here could learn a lesson or two from those guys at Digital Desire which will really be of big help if they want to make it as an ass-kicking digital mag.
Anyhow, just like brother frank sterling said here, "We came for the babes". 

sir nakalimutan mo yata e-compare dito yung M Magazine @ https://www.facebook.com/mmagphils/. May nag post dito sa forums ng pdf file noon kaso di ko na naabutan. Expired na ang links. Sana kung na download mo yun o yung iba may kopya jan, maishare dito ng makilatis ang format at content. Mukhang ok din yung mga models nila at tulad ng ibang mag online din yata ang pag bili.

chrismcarino

« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2018, 12:07:07 am »
sir nakalimutan mo yata e-compare dito yung M Magazine @ https://www.facebook.com/mmagphils/. May nag post dito sa s ng pdf file noon kaso di ko na naabutan. Expired na ang links. Sana kung na download mo yun o yung iba may kopya jan, maishare dito ng makilatis ang format at content. Mukhang ok din yung mga models nila at tulad ng ibang mag online din yata ang pag bili.
Yes, right, bro. . .
I've seen the pics of M Magazine but I haven't seen the whole layout or photography of that magazine that is why I cannot give my comments to them.
Well, if anyone (or you know) have an access to their website / magazine, then feel free to post it here so I can give my feedback and let the others as well give there comments, too.
We are all SPIES here and our job is to scrutinize through a microscope the magazines that are either online or in print for the benefit of the reading and viewing public.
We are in a forum and it is a platform for interactive discussion.
It is but appropriate to put these magazines on our radar to be judged.