Espiya Lobby > General Topics

Where can I post nude photography? Models are not Filipina

(1/4) > >>

marxd:
Pictures aren't mine but photos are already posted on portfolio sites available for public viewing. Thank you :)

The Archangel:

--- Quote from: marxd on January 31, 2018, 07:56:02 am ---Pictures aren't mine but photos are already posted on portfolio sites available for public viewing. Thank you :)

--- End quote ---
Brother marxd, y'know, I also posted something about Nude Photography but the next day I found out that it was moved to another board.
But the board where it was moved was either locked / closed or something.
Nude Photography is another kind of Art form where photogs focus on the naked anatomy of a human body until it went mainstream through nude modelling and through printed material like men's magazine & art fashion mags.
I think it is about time that a New Board be created under "NUDE PHOTOGRAPHY" for posts like yours and mine.
The existing boards on this forum ought to be updated with newer boards to accomodate subjects like these and to express freedom through various arts such as Nude Art Photography.
I think everybody here on this forum will agree with me.   

marxd:
@chris, agree with you :) yes hoping they will allow this topic. Would love to share. Let's wait for the admin hehe

syzmon:

--- Quote from: chrismcarino on January 31, 2018, 09:02:24 am ---Brother marxd, y'know, I also posted something about Nude Photography but the next day I found out that it was moved to another board.
But the board where it was moved was either locked / closed or something.
Nude Photography is another kind of Art form where photogs focus on the naked anatomy of a human body until it went mainstream through nude modelling and through printed material like men's magazine & art fashion mags.
I think it is about time that a New Board be created under "NUDE PHOTOGRAPHY" for posts like yours and mine.
The existing boards on this forum ought to be updated with newer boards to accomodate subjects like these and to express freedom through various arts such as Nude Art Photography.
I think everybody here on this forum will agree with me.   

--- End quote ---

Agree 100% Sir Chris

bodieph:
post it in the mature topics section. there are several subsections there where you can choose where to post it (ie. FEMA and body of evidence). access to mature section is restricted to members of mature group (you have to join the mature group)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version