Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Mga ka co-spies I need your HELP in identifying this VERY HOT but POSSIBLE POSER  (Read 4039 times)

Jugs

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 9
I need your help mga ka co-spies in identifying who this woman really is. Sabi niya her first name is "HANNA" and she goes by "hannakntanr" on Instagram, pero hindi ko alam kung poser lang siya. Can you help me find out mga ka-Espiya? She has just about a hundred pictures in her account, here are some samples for you of this very hot but potential poser. Sana matulungan nyo ako. Thanks, guys!

Zornhau

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 6
  • Forever Alone
Looks like Yara Altahhan

Jugs

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 9
Looks like Yara Altahhan

WOW! Ka-Espiya, Zornhau, thank you so much. It looks like you are right. Salamat sa tulong. Is she a model, an actress, or something else? Sorry, ah, wala akong masyadong alam sa local celebrities eh

finger4u ::thanksforhelp

The Archangel

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4762
Brother Zornhau's right.
That's YARA ALTAHHAN.
My Espiya Radar tells me that:
She's a freelance photo model & a photog favorite.
She's also better known as a car show model in various Auto Show Circuits
She also does advertising on the side.
I believe she was also given an invitation by FHM & PLAYBOY for some photoshoots.
We still have to wait for her to come out on any of these men's mag publications.
You can check more of her pics here @
https://www.google.com/search?client=opera&biw=1346&bih=598&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=lJghWp_iLcP00gTa-qvABQ&q=yara+altahhan&oq=yara+altahhan&gs_l=psy-ab.3...3061.4533.0.8014.2.2.0.0.0.0.554.1105.5-2.2.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..0.1.547...0.0.6AJaAE9XLdo   

The Archangel

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4762
Pahabol. . .
My Espiya Radar tells me that she has a twitter account.
She goes by the name of HANNA KINTANAR.
It's kinda disappointing though coz her twitter account is protected.
You may wanna check it out here @
https://twitter.com/hannakntnr?lang=en 

Jugs

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 9
Brother Zornhau's right.
That's YARA ALTAHHAN.
My Espiya Radar tells me that:
She's a freelance photo model & a photog favorite.
She's also better known as a car show model in various Auto Show Circuits
She also does advertising on the side.
I believe she was also given an invitation by FHM & PLAYBOY for some photoshoots.
We still have to wait for her to come out on any of these men's mag publications.
You can check more of her pics here @
https://www.google.com/search?client=opera&biw=1346&bih=598&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=lJghWp_iLcP00gTa-qvABQ&q=yara+altahhan&oq=yara+altahhan&gs_l=psy-ab.3...3061.4533.0.8014.2.2.0.0.0.0.554.1105.5-2.2.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..0.1.547...0.0.6AJaAE9XLdo   

Thank you ka-Espiya, chrismcarino, for your information AND confirmation. I have a question though: What is this "Espiya Radar" of yours? Where do you get all this information?

::thanksforhelp

The Archangel

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4762
Oh that's a good question.
These Espiya Radars are actually my other friends from various Forums around the globe.
These guys are veterans of various Forums, Blogs and other forms of Social Media Platforms.
This is where I also get my resources from them.
They are like GOOGLE on the net. 

Jugs

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 9
Pahabol. . .
My Espiya Radar tells me that she has a twitter account.
She goes by the name of HANNA KINTANAR.
It's kinda disappointing though coz her twitter account is protected.
You may wanna check it out here @
https://twitter.com/hannakntnr?lang=en 

Um, co-spy, I think you may have a glitch in your "Espiya Radar" It says in the Twitter account that you included that she has a link to a "hannakntanr" Instagram account. And I think that that is the posers account on Instagram, so the Twitter page you included MIGHT be fake as well. Check it out ...

Jugs

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 9
These Espiya Radars are actually my other friends from various Forums around the globe.
These guys are veterans of various Forums, Blogs and other forms of Social Media Platforms.

::thanksforhelp

Oh, so that's where you get all your goodies. I only visit this forum, aside from the occasional searches on PlanetSuzy :)

The Archangel

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4762
Yep, I already considered that.
It is true that many Social Media Accounts are just a front of something else.
The only purpose here is to deceive the viewer.
But ultimately, these are fungus-faced people who want to look beautiful on Social Media.
Who knows, even this model we are talking about here is the real girl but with a fake name or alias or even vice versa.
You do the math.

Jugs

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 9
So, mga ka-Espiya, does anybody know which one is her legitimate Instagram account?

This one ...

Or, this one ...

Jugs

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 9
Yep, I already considered that.
It is true that many Social Media Accounts are just a front of something else.
The only purpose here is to deceive the viewer.
But ultimately, these are fungus-faced people who want to look beautiful on Social Media.
Who knows, even this model we are talking about here is the real girl but with a fake name or alias or even vice versa.
You do the math.

I just want to know what's her real account on Instagram is so I can follow and maybe even correspond with her (one can always dream, can't he?)   :D

The Archangel

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4762
Brother, I just got word that those two IG accounts were created to mislead & deceive people.
Now tell me, who on earth could create more than one account?
The answer is - THE POSER.
But will leave it at that.
Let's see if our other co-spies here can say what is their take on this.
But if you do find this real hot lady, I will give you the best of luck.
And so GOOD LUCK, buddy! 

syzmon

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 387
Hey sir
would you like to share some of your other good forums with us ? Always looking for different sources :) pm if you like.