Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: How to delete photos you posted?  (Read 2818 times)

antonlexma

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 308
How to delete photos you posted?
« on: November 14, 2017, 03:39:23 am »
Hi mga ka espiya, tanong ko lang paano mag delete ng own post mo?

Salamat!

bodieph

• Gold Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 332
Re: How to delete photos you posted?
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2017, 06:06:29 am »
if its the first post in a thread you cannot delete your post. if its not the first post, you can delete your own post depending on which group you belong (certain groups are allowed to delete their own posts). although as to which particular groups have that access, I do not know, hindi ko alam ang lahat ng groups and kung ano ang mga access level nila but pretty sure there are a few groups that have that privilege

antonlexma

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 308
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2017, 02:14:04 am »
if its the first post in a thread you cannot delete your post. if its not the first post, you can delete your own post depending on which group you belong (certain groups are allowed to delete their own posts). although as to which particular groups have that access, I do not know, hindi ko alam ang lahat ng groups and kung ano ang mga access level nila but pretty sure there are a few groups that have that privilege

where and how can I join the Group?

bodieph

• Gold Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 332
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2017, 06:33:15 am »
you cant, the group is dependent on several things like say the year your registered (i.e. those year badges like 2005, 2006, 2007, etc). those members you see that have say the 2006 vanguards badge, they belong to the 2006 group, and that group has their own permission settings. the same thing applies to other groups

antonlexma

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 308
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2017, 06:48:32 am »
you cant, the group is dependent on several things like say the year your registered (i.e. those year badges like 2005, 2006, 2007, etc). those members you see that have say the 2006 vanguards badge, they belong to the 2006 group, and that group has their own permission settings. the same thing applies to other groups

thank you! you can delete my other post?