Ads by Espiya.Net

PhilReport.com - Daily News Feed- News, Social, Trending, Photos and Videos

Author Topic: CIA documents reveals that Cory Aquino requested an airstrike from U.S.  (Read 1111 times)

etong

@AOSHI

sorry hindi ko nasagot ng tama kung bakit tingin ko ejk ang airstrike. Because 1 as CHR and you agreed that they should be arrested and 2. Dahil hindi na sila makakapagpaliwanag kung kasama nga talaga sila or nahatak lang ng grupo na magalsa. Its not CLEARLY because all we know is there are a group of "rebels" no list of names of all individuals and which groups are doing this. Mas malala ang airstrike because there is no attempt to try to arrest them instead of killing them outright. Im just relating it now why in that instance the same people who are against admin are in support of it by mere faith that they are really indeed rebels and airstrike is ok yet now against war on drugs wherein the same people cry foul.

AoshiShinimori

@AOSHI

sorry hindi ko nasagot ng tama kung bakit tingin ko ejk ang airstrike. Because 1 as CHR and you agreed that they should be arrested and 2. Dahil hindi na sila makakapagpaliwanag kung kasama nga talaga sila or nahatak lang ng grupo na magalsa. Its not CLEARLY because all we know is there are a group of "rebels" no list of names of all individuals and which groups are doing this. Mas malala ang airstrike because there is no attempt to try to arrest them instead of killing them outright. Im just relating it now why in that instance the same people who are against admin are in support of it by mere faith that they are really indeed rebels and airstrike is ok yet now against war on drugs wherein the same people cry foul.

Its EJK because it is unlawful not because its criminals that you are killing. All operations by there are sanctioned sa taas. Kung incendiary ginagamit nila sa tingin mo same padin? And they dont do airstrikes as much as they shell them out. Same padin general area tataman. And the purpose isnt really to arrest them but to kill them. Ngayon, ung mga police operations ba eh sanctioned para patayin yung mga small time pushers, yes legit nga pero para ba patayin yung mga pinapatay nila? So lahat ng criminals e pwede mong patayin? Ilulump mo nalang sila sa iisang category?
Inosente saan? im not claiming them to be innocent of their crimes but im claiming that they are not "Nanlaban". Tatlong tama sa ulo? Dalawa sa likod isa sa harap? Di naman magiging issue yan kung hindi ganon labas ng bankay ah?

And sa tingin mo papatayin nila ung mga terror members kung may mahuhuli silang nagiisa or dalawa sa bahay nila?

So is it possible na huliin ang mga adik na natutulog sa bahay? Yes.
Is it possible na huliin ang isang armed group na nakakalat sa gubat? Come on..

thomyorke

Of course we have to assume the worst. Thats why US called it off right? They dont want to risk killing innocents. Tigerwing said so himself i dont know why he has the audacity to claim why its not a problem or not bad whatever term you prefer...

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP90M01243R001000300020-6.pdf

"US officials refused because of political risks in killing Filipinos"

I think this is where the confusion is. The statement is a bit vague. It just said Filipinos (not indicating rebels, or civilians but Filipinos in general). I believe that they intentionally said it that way because the US does not want any involvement at all with the mutiny. Even if they could accurately bomb rebels only.

Imagine the damage to PH-US ties, if they bombed the rebels but the mutiny succeeds anyway? My take is, that is the political risk they were trying to avoid. Not primarily because they fear civilians will end up as collateral damage.

- Zornhau

thomyorke

@AOSHI

The rebels were an immediate threat to the state hence deadly force is necessary. Drug suspects vary. Some died under suspicious circumstances.

Ex: drug suspect fought back after arrest "inside the police station".
      drug suspect fought back, but witnesses claimed the suspect did not resist.

etong

Its EJK because it is unlawful not because its criminals that you are killing. All operations by there are sanctioned sa taas. Kung incendiary ginagamit nila sa tingin mo same padin? And they dont do airstrikes as much as they shell them out. Same padin general area tataman. And the purpose isnt really to arrest them but to kill them. Ngayon, ung mga police operations ba eh sanctioned para patayin yung mga small time pushers, yes legit nga pero para ba patayin yung mga pinapatay nila? So lahat ng criminals e pwede mong patayin? Ilulump mo nalang sila sa iisang category?
Inosente saan? im not claiming them to be innocent of their crimes but im claiming that they are not "Nanlaban". Tatlong tama sa ulo? Dalawa sa likod isa sa harap? Di naman magiging issue yan kung hindi ganon labas ng bankay ah?

And sa tingin mo papatayin nila ung mga terror members kung may mahuhuli silang nagiisa or dalawa sa bahay nila?

So is it possible na huliin ang mga adik na natutulog sa bahay? Yes.
Is it possible na huliin ang isang armed group na nakakalat sa gubat? Come on..

Again you are referring to ISOLATED INCIDENTS. Ilang balita ba ang narinig mo na ganyan ang outcome to continue bringing that up? Bilang lang yan and it would be also because yung mga pulis involved are just covering their own asses, meaning gago na talaga yun pulis hindi dahil mandato nila ang patayin ang suspect nila.

Yes i would lump them all in that category anyone who fights back are criminals that is liable to law. Is that wrong? And no im not saying na lahat ng kriminal ay patayin kaya nga arrest muna diba? Then yun IF clause comes in (ie nanlaban) edi go for it. They are  just preserving their own life and that is legal and acceptable, again I beg you pls stop bringing up ISOLATED incidents in reply to this its getting old... it seems like you are the ones making excuses to continue pinning blame to the admin.

Let me ask this what if duterte is the one who requested the airstrike on alleged rebels? Would you still spout your nonsense na its lawful and according to some "not bad"? Baka pinuputak nyo ngayon is "komunista", "mamamatay tao" and "siraulo ang idol nyo"... clearly your views have been muddled with politics. Sole evidence is that you continue believing that crap that EJK is sponsored and all the killings, planting of evidences are intended even if all evidence says its not true.

Group hiding in the forest? How the hell can they possibly oust cory in the first place if thats the case? And yes its possible to arrest them even in that scenario, unlikely but possible and atleast they still have that option. Pag nagkaubusan na ng bala ano na patayin parin? Unli ammo ba ang hawak ng mga rebelde sa confined location nila? You come on...

tigerwing

@etong

You are all over the place bro. Again the issue here is Cory requested for airstrikes. What about it then? Anything wrong with that? Im pretty sure every presidents since after WW2 have authorized or atleast been informed about airstrikes conducted my the PAF. Im sure Duterte by now have done the same. So why is Cory being demonized and not the others?

This has nothing to do with EJK or the drug war. To say that they are the same because people die in both cases is like saying oranges and apples are the same because both a fruits that came from a tree.

etong

@etong

You are all over the place bro. Again the issue here is Cory requested for airstrikes. What about it then? Anything wrong with that? Im pretty sure every presidents since after WW2 have authorized or atleast been informed about airstrikes conducted my the PAF. Im sure Duterte by now have done the same. So why is Cory being demonized and not the others?

This has nothing to do with EJK or the drug war. To say that they are the same because people die in both cases is like saying oranges and apples are the same because both a fruits that came from a tree.

Way to avoid a discussion and still ask the same question i already answered im done...

You ask why the others are not demonized? There are no news regarding them. Post it here if you find one.

Yes its all about cory requested airstrikes i gave my opinion on why i think is true, then someone asked why people think that this is bad, I said why and you just ignored. Im not going to repeat it again for you. Then it all escalated with me connecting yours and others who have the same stand as you to ejk/duterte and how much of a hypocrite you all are when you take on views. Not going to write it all back again just back read. Or better yet just maintain your stance. Im not here to change your views anyways and i dont think it will ever do.

tigerwing

Way to avoid a discussion and still ask the same question i already answered im done...

You ask why the others are not demonized? There are no news regarding them. Post it here if you find one.

Yes its all about cory requested airstrikes i gave my opinion on why i think is true, then someone asked why people think that this is bad, I said why and you just ignored. Im not going to repeat it again for you. Then it all escalated with me connecting yours and others who have the same stand as you to ejk/duterte and how much of a hypocrite you all are when you take on views. Not going to write it all back again just back read. Or better yet just maintain your stance. Im not here to change your views anyways and i dont think it will ever do.

No one is being a hypocrite here. Its just you making no sense by trying to connect two completely different matters.

No news regarding airstrikes? Wow! You must really be living under a rock. There are several footage of PAF aircrafts unleashing their payloads shown in national TV. No one bat an eye. Then this issue of Cory requesting for airstrikes surfaced and suddenly there is a fuss. Why? Thats the question I want you to answer. Not the possible effect of an airstrike. Everyone is well aware of that..

And for the record, Ive said it before and will say it again, I personaly have no qualms about criminals getting killed. That is of course if they are really criminals and if talagang "nanlaban" and not just because the police said so.

Oh and please dont tell me its an isolated event. In case the news havnt reach you yet, a korean national was killed inside Camp Crame itself. Right under PDG dela Rosa's nose.  Lol.. with cops involved in crimes like this do you really buy the "nanlaban" excuse? Or are you going to pull the good cop-bad cop excuse again? If thats the case then Pdiggy and Gen. Bato should really start killing dirty cops first before anything else... 

jayvee

This was serious coup attempt. The rebels were even able to possess and fly tora tora and tanks at that time. The Malacanyang, DND office and other military offices where under attack. They bomb and fire guns on those offices and killed civilians. I know because my relative was in the Office of Civil Defense at the time of the attack. As Cory is not a military personnel, she just look for all possible option to fight of the rebels. The some rebels are active members of AFP and our junior officers. They established RAM for this coup attempt.

At the end, good thing the airstrike was not pursued as it might destroy buildings and kill innocent people.

http://www.nytimes.com/1989/12/01/world/philippine-coup-attempts.html

bigbanggoo

Its bad in general because, Airstrike is an area wide attack. You cant possibly claim that all people in the area that they will attack are only the armed rebels. Maraming possible collateral damage of innocent people plus damages on structures that could be hit.

Hindi naman basta basta ginagawa yung airstrike. May process yan. Minomonitor muna yung lugar at sinisiguradong walang minimal casualties. It's possible that the rebels were hiding in a mountain area. It's also possible that what you said is true which is why walang nangyaring airstrike. SO basically your only valid reason for disliking it is that it's an EJK. But you support Duterte and his "EJK" right? Double standards?

bigbanggoo

^Just to be clear I'm fine with an aistrike targeted against armed rebels readying to launch a coup the same way I'm fine with Duterte killing all criminals. My point is that people who support Duterte's stance and are against this airstrike are clear hypocrites and they need to be called out.

test