Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: How common is "boso" and "chansing"???  (Read 14277 times)

hotnwildmale

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 3
How common is "boso" and "chansing"???
« on: July 30, 2014, 01:22:54 am »
How common is "boso" and "chansing"? I was able to read a couple of post dito about "boso", "chansing", "gapang" and even "incest"..

In my case it seems that a good 80% of my friends (90% female) experience a form of it one way or the other.. They often come to me for advice or just wanted to rid their closet of skeletons, specially yung mga naka experience ng "chansing" or "ginapang" while natutulog. Some of them, even just pretended na tulog either because natakot o para hindi mahiya yung pinsan/uncle/kapatid.

Anyways, I wanna know if how common it really is.. or it just happens to be that most of my friends just ended up in that situation? Please share your thoughts and experiences here..  ::investigate

hendry3345

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 3
Re: How common is "boso" and "chansing"???
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2014, 03:29:11 am »
Chancing common.
Boso - Not so common
Gapang - extremely rare

hotnwildmale

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 3
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2014, 03:44:03 am »
ok.. but, who do you think is the most common culprit sa chancing?

dweizz

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 35
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2014, 03:50:11 am »
mga pangit

deanytargirl

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 6
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2015, 09:32:39 pm »
most of the time sa LRT

CaptainCrunch69

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 378
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2015, 09:21:42 am »
close friends na may hidden agenda

naruto789544

• Anime Fans
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 103
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2015, 11:59:27 am »
most common culprit??? the maniacs are... they feel good whenever they can get by from chancing with somebody...

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2015, 03:14:42 am »
most common culprit??? the maniacs are... they feel good whenever they can get by from chancing with somebody...

And those sterling examples of humanity are both pathetic and dangerous. Pathetic because they seem to be incapable of having normal relationships with women beyond their lascivious desires and dangerous because they appear to lack even a scintilla of respect for women and are liable to escalate their deeds into something more violent.
Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.

wildgang_10

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 18
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2015, 06:49:17 am »
 "Chansing" Very common iyan sa atin lalo na sa mga public transportation.

"Boso" nagiging common na rin sya unlike nung araw na may mga peeping holes, butas or opening lang...

Ngayun may technology involve na kasama cellphones including mga hidden tiny cams na pwede ilagay kung saan saan na hinde mo mapapansin talaga.

Yung "Gapang" its a serious matter dahil in most cases kasamahan mo sa bahay ang gagawa ng ganito sa iyo  (normally kapag kasama mo sa isang bahay dapat you feel more safe and tiwala ka) pwedeng maging outcome nyan is rape!

"Incest"  karamihan ng gumagawa ng ganito may problema sa pag iisip hinde normal, na ang nagiging outcome din kadalasan  is rape!

naruto789544

• Anime Fans
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 103
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2015, 10:42:01 am »
And those sterling examples of humanity are both pathetic and dangerous. Pathetic because they seem to be incapable of having normal relationships with women beyond their lascivious desires and dangerous because they appear to lack even a scintilla of respect for women and are liable to escalate their deeds into something more violent.

agree on this observation... problem is this disorder normally comes out during the puberty years and people tend to scoff it off as just part of growing up... this behavior should be attended to by professionals once they see that something is wrong with their children already...