Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Huge achievements crammed within Duterte's first 117 days goes UNREPORTED  (Read 17293 times)

A7x

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 149
  • Shhh.. Be quiet you might piss somebody off..

... Has visited 14 military camps in just a month, including installations that no sitting president has ever laid eyes before. He also visited military hospitals and has invited wounded soldiers for a dinner get together in Malacanang. He was also able to conduct an actual command conference in Basilan.

...Has initiated peace talks with the left with the hope on ending a long standing armed struggle. Established goodwill by freeing prominent leftists leaders. Also pursuing peace talks with muslim secessionists.

...Has managed to negotiate for the release of foreigners held hostage by armed bandits in the south.

... Has handled a terrorist crisis well (Davao bombing) managing to immediately restore normalcy, personally visiting the dead and comforting the injured, and enabled the authorities to immediately track down the perpetrators.  After which, he also managed to direct an all out offensive against the armed terrorists

...Has visited Batanes after a typhoon, and even if Batanes is governed by a prominent clan opposed to him.

... Has visited China, Japan, Indonesia, Brunei, Vietnam and attended an ASEAN Summit in Laos. Note the significance of giving priority to Asian neighbors. In China alone, he obtained commitment on investments and loans worth a combined $24Billion.

... in between two foreign trips, went to visit another typhoon ravaged area (Cagayan), on a Sunday when most people are resting...

... Has opened Malacanang to leftists, the first time ever said group was able to set foot in the palace.

...Has been mentioned or is a frequent topic of conversation now across the globe so much so that he and our country were even mentioned in a campaign rally by one of two presidential candidates in the US of A.

...Has managed to significantly improve airport and airline services, and got rid of the "tanim bala" scam by a simple directive.

...Has managed to improve LRT MRT services, including operation of basic but convenient facilities like escalators and elevators.

...Has managed to launch a nationwide emergency response system 911, and a nationwide government complaint center 8888 in just his first month in office.

... Has required the entire government to eliminate long lines or queue by ordinary people, and also simplify government transactions. For instance, drivers license are now valid for 5 years while passports will be valid for 10 years. Meanwhile, all permits and licenses and documents like NSO certificates, Seamans' book should be released in 3 days.

...Has managed to sign an FOI for the executive branch of government, the only chief executive to do so.

... Has managed to significantly improve disaster preparedness and relief operations plus proper use and spend of government resources.

...Has managed to adopt changes in the agricultural sector to enable the country to be self reliant in food production and distribution. Most importantly, he ordered the DA to implement FREE IRRIGATION nationwide.

...Has paved the way to genuine land reform as well as directing the release of coco levy funds to the real beneficiaries.

... Has directed the adoption of responsible mining, and ordered DENR to comprehensively review all mining permits and impose sanctions to erring mining companies.

...Has directed the repatriation of stranded OFWs and personally welcoming them at the airport.

...Has managed to open one-stop-shops for OFW requirements for ease of transactions. Also ordered that balikbayan boxes worth less than P10,000 should be tax-free.

...Has ordered the discontinuance of ENDO for more than 10,000 affected workers.

...Has directed PAGCOR not renew licenses of online gambling and re-allocate its funds to be used to improve health services and education.

... Has managed to sneak in and around Metro Manila and personally put to task mayors who have been sleeping on the job. This is not being mentioned officially, and there will be a denial if there will be those who will try to confirm. Exhibit A: Divisoria Exhibit B: Alabang Exhibit C: Pasig

Finally ---

800,000++ drug users pushers surrendering
20,000++ drug users pushers who were apprehended
1,500 drug users pushers killed in legitimate police operations
2,000 killed by unknown assailants and are under investigation.
Top drug lords either arrested or killed.
Protectors named
Details of Drug trafficking inside Bilibid revealed
A 10,000-capacity Mega Drug Rehab Facility being built in Nueva Ecija
Crime rate down by more than 40%

All these in 117 days...

... and with almost no more budget allocation for the year as this was used up in the 1st half by the previous admin...

By a foul mouth, uncouth, and psychopath president named Rodrigo Roa Duterte...

dweizz

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 15
of course mga haters naka focus sa pwede pintasan.. cant wait next year kapag nahawakan na niya sariling budget

subicboy

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 19
Mga anti, hanapan nyo na ng butas ung nasa taas, alam na alam ko na expert kayo.  ::laffman

Dahil positibo ang nasa taas, post din kayo ng NEGATIBO. Kahit ano na lang, halimbawa umutot si duterte naamoy ng mga dayuhan, tawagin nyo bastos at walang modo. Tapos palakihin nyo na dahil sa pagutot nya, maglalayasan ang mga mamumuhunan. Tapos babagsak ang ekonomiya. Tapos magugutom ang mga Pilipino. Tapos magiging diktador sya. Tapos magiging parang North Korea ang bansa. Tapos ....  ::laffman ::laffman ::laffman ::laffman ::laffman

Zbuffer101

• Who Am I
  • Regional: Ilocano/Ilocos
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 25
am not anti du30... but most of those achievements you mentioned are known

so what do you mean by goes UNREPORTED ? by the media ?

etong

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 22
am not anti du30... but most of those achievements you mentioned are known

so what do you mean by goes UNREPORTED ? by the media ?

I agree. Alam na to ng mga tao. If i have to guess the "unreported", the anti never acknowledged these or just paid attention to the bad stuff to the point that they choose to post them but not the ones above.

weng151515

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 58
well, as it seems those achivement is only on drugs and the big EJK...this president shows really nothing but to kill, kill, kill..with regards to handling economic, and international relationship this lunatic returted is a big clown of his own....NO WORD OF HONOR to rely with...

etong

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 22
well, as it seems those achivement is only on drugs and the big EJK...this president shows really nothing but to kill, kill, kill..with regards to handling economic, and international relationship this lunatic returted is a big clown of his own....NO WORD OF HONOR to rely with...

Really? 20k arrested vs 3500 deaths ( pagsamahain na natin ung mga under investigation pa) you are still thinking those kills are state sponsored?

Ang pagiisip ko kasi kung state sponsored ang killings baliktad dapat ang numero. It will be 20k deaths and 1500 arrested. Kung ganyan yan baka kasama nyo pa ko nageexpress ng dismay.

And sa lahat ng naklista ejk parin talaga ang stance mo on those statistics. Im just not sure how you people see it pls enlighten me. The numbers are there...

tigerwing

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 54
He is hard working. I will give him that. I will also give him good marks for his local efforts. Its his foreign policies and how he conduct himself in the world stage that makes me worry.

Regarding his drug war. Lets not kid ourselves and say that its all good and well. Its not. There are things that needs to be adressed. The cops are not exactly clean to begin with. And Im still hoping for issuance of body cams. That way, mawawala na ang issue sa mga "nanlaban".

Then we have that 2000+ killed by unknown assailants. How many of these killers have been identified and arrested (or killed)? If you say na dati ng may ganyan or pareho lang naman yung numbers ng napapatay noon, then atleast for this particular problem, we havent improved much..

etong

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 22
He is hard working. I will give him that. I will also give him good marks for his local efforts. Its his foreign policies and how he conduct himself in the world stage that makes me worry.

Regarding his drug war. Lets not kid ourselves and say that its all good and well. Its not. There are things that needs to be adressed. The cops are not exactly clean to begin with. And Im still hoping for issuance of body cams. That way, mawawala na ang issue sa mga "nanlaban".

Then we have that 2000+ killed by unknown assailants. How many of these killers have been identified and arrested (or killed)? If you say na dati ng may ganyan or pareho lang naman yung numbers ng napapatay noon, then atleast for this particular problem, we havent improved much..
It is not all good, i agree. Improvement though not so much as you said is still an improvement. Wouldnt that count as a positive thing? Its just about 3 months in. You cant expect things to sky rocket immediately.  Especially not with all the obstacles that slowing the admin down and all the mess the past admin left for him to clean up.

I guess another point the anti has is that they expect too much that change will happen instantly.

tiberionx

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 29

Binasa mo ba lahat pre? kakaunti lang ang related sa drugs sa nilista nya.

Quote from: A7x
800,000++ drug users pushers surrendering
20,000++ drug users pushers who were apprehended
1,500 drug users pushers killed in legitimate police operations
2,000 killed by unknown assailants and are under investigation.

800 thousand surrendered and 20 thousand apprehended Vs the number of drug users/pushers killed. yan ang nakita mo?  sa dami ng nagawa na ?

Haters gonna hate talaga

tigerwing

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 54
Re: Huge achievements crammed within Duterte's first 117 days goes UNREPORTED
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2016, 11:50:58 pm »

I guess another point the anti has is that they expect too much that change will happen instantly.

That can go both ways. Duterte promised to much himself. He's the one who said he will end crime and corruption in just 6mos or that he will ride a jetski to one of china's man made island and plant our flag there to stake our claim. Remember that?

etong

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 22
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2016, 12:18:25 am »
That can go both ways. Duterte promised to much himself. He's the one who said he will end crime and corruption in just 6mos or that he will ride a jetski to one of china's man made island and plant our flag there to stake our claim. Remember that?
Yes i remember and i dont mind. The results show improvement so i dont really care about his words, maybe to some but personally i dont.

Every president we had said promises too, the only difference is the past didnt deliver to the point that no noticeable improvement happened and now we have some promises too but there are now noticeable change whether you look at it positively or negatively what is happening now is an improvement in my opinion (crime rate down 40% to name one is a huge thing in my book). I'll take it any day over some promises. Remember the saying - Action speaks louder than words. I believe that.

He could swear all day or make promises like that for all i care, as long as our country improves thats good enough for me.

chukino

• “I am very cautious of people who are absolutely right, especially when they are vehemently so.” ― Michael Palin
  • Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 2
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2016, 12:25:52 am »

Ang panahon ng kampanya ay parang maihahalintulad mo rin sa isang binata na nanunuyo sa dalaga, pag sinabi ba ng binata sa dalaga na susungkitin n'ya ang mga bituin at ibibigay ang langit paniniwalaan mong literal n'yang gagawin yun? As for the president's statement na sasakay s'ya ng jetski para itayo ang bandila ng pilipinas sa manmade isle ng china naniwala ka rin ba dun na literal n'yang gagawin yun? Kung sasabihin mong Oo, aba'y mag-isip isip ka naman... laffman::

Patungkol naman sa sinabi nyang wawakasan ang krimen at korupsyon sa loob ng anim na buwan, sa totoo lang kahit isang buwan lang magagawa kung lahat ng pilipino ay sinserong makikiisa at makikisama sa kanyang layunin, pero sa sitwasyon natin ngayon mahihirapan talaga ang pamahalaan na matupad yun dahil na rin sa mga taong patuloy na nanunuya sa kanya at gustong pabagsakin siya.

tigerwing

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 54
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2016, 12:50:46 am »
I dont know about you guys but I tend to hold a man to his words.. But maybe thats just me..

abdul jahkool

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 71
  • Respect is not given, but earned
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2016, 01:04:54 am »
Even a great senator of the past lies... And I still hold high respect for her...  To someone out there who doesn't lie in his lifetime please cast the first stone. Start a revolution... You may see a foul mouthed psychopath, but for me, I see my grievances being aired and being taken cared of.  smoking::

etong

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 22
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2016, 01:19:39 am »
I dont know about you guys but I tend to hold a man to his words.. But maybe thats just me..

The thing is, did the "lie" resulted in a negative outcome? Knowing the statistics we have now.

If yes, how so?

If not, why does it affect you so much?

tigerwing

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 54
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2016, 01:35:03 am »
The thing is, did the "lie" resulted in a negative outcome? Knowing the statistics we have now.

If yes, how so?

If not, why does it affect you so much?

As I've said. Maybe its just me. Maybe I put more value to ones words more than you do..

etong

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 22
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2016, 02:13:12 am »
As I've said. Maybe its just me. Maybe I put more value to ones words more than you do..
Dont get me wrong, I do value words but i dont apply that to everyone. I take a politicans word with a grain of salt. I would have assumed most of us have done so by now with all the past leaders we have who have time and time again failed to deliver. The difference now with this president is that although his words sometimes dont really makes sense, exaggerates, curses, etc. his actions result in a positive light (talking about the list by the op).

etong

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 22
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2016, 02:15:13 am »
At the end of the day thats what it all matters. Results.

SnakeCharmer

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2016, 10:05:45 pm »
people just need to open their eyes to see this! everyone can feel the results even if its not in the news!

jnrd25

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 1
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2016, 09:27:14 pm »
2 words= duterte resign.

etong

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 22
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2016, 09:40:38 pm »
2 words= duterte resign.

Aww. Thought you were better than this.

Worst kind of anti. Bato lang ng bato pero pag binalikan atras. Cant even back up your words. What a shame.

naruto789544

• Anime Fans
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 103
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2016, 11:26:01 am »
if i'm too grade his presidency for the first 100 days, i will give the following:

a. peace and order / drugs - 80.00%
b. local policy - 70.00%
c. international policy - 50.00%
d. economy - 60.00%

still a long way to go.. but still hoping the others would kick in by next year...

Julius_TOR

• Never had sex. ✔ Never smoked. ✔ Never did drugs. ✔ Never drank alcohol. ✔ Never broke the law. ✔ Never skipped class. ✔
  • 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 8
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2016, 07:12:24 am »
Instead of complaining what the present admin do nowadays just support and be happy. Kng hindi nanalo si duterte at si roxas ang nanalo do you think maglabasan ang baho ng mga addict sa pilipinas?

KaMushroom

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 24
« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2016, 07:34:37 am »
Natatawa ako. Mocha uson prooaganda style e. MGA KADDS ETO PO DI BINABALITA NG MEDIA.
omg haha binabalita po yan. Karamihan lang talaga eh trabaho lang niya talaga. Hindi sila nag aral at nagtapos ng college para ilagay sa headline. PRESIDENT DUTERTE, NAGTRABAHO NANAMAN. DAPAT PASALAMATAN.

Wala namang nagrereklamo sa mga magandang nagagawa niya. Sa mga mali naman ah. Stop spreading propagandas to discredit our media. Saka isa pa, hindi ba sa sona to?
Yeah. Propaganda to stir up emotions of the emotional. To stir up thr anger of the mad.
Pasalamatan ang nagaganda, punahin ang mali.
Yung sa war on drugs, hindi ba dapat punahin ung mga ejks? Hindi failure upon our policemen ung nangyayari? Bakit tuwang tuwa pa ang mga tao. Hayaan nalang? Talaga bang naniniwala kayong lahat un eh guilty? Ganun nalang? Imbestigahan. Ilang libo na napapatay iilan lang nahuhuli at nasisibak na pulis.
Bagsak na nga sa diplomacy kaya sana naman gawin niyang grade 99 yung mga nasa platform niya.
Wala namang masamang pumuna ng mali. Leche kaya nga tumakbo, tayo ang pinagsisilbihan. Hindi ako ang magsisilbi at magsusunudsunuran. Magbubulagbulagan.