Espiya Technology Boards > Espiya Tech Tips

is it still worth it to buy ps3?

(1/3) > >>

TobleRONe:
yun lang ang kaya ng budget  ;D

sulit pa ba bumili ng 2nd hand PS3 legit/not jailbroken since balak ng anak ko na mag-online games.

games lang naman na lalaruin ay:
minecraft
sonic the hedgehog
Mirror's Edge
The Walking dead
Sims 3
and Diablo 3

i dont know anything about gaming consoles. the last gaming console i owned was a Nintendo Family Computer way back in the 80s.

MasterChief63:
if you still have a lot of PS3 games it is since PS4 can play PS3 Games

meanwhile on Xbox One we just got Red Dead Redemption on Xbox360 Backwards Compatibility  ::laffman

kevkevkev:
Sulit pa naman pero kung magoonline gaming lang naman ako i would rather buy the legit minecraft / diablo 3 games on steam/pc.

note2:
I agree with what kev said. Coming from xbox 360 > ps4 > then to pc.

Ito masasabi ko with regards to pc gaming.

Better Graphics >

More Games >

Cheaper Games >

If you have the $$$ to buy a nice videocard for 1080 , 1440p or 4k gaming. Then it's nothing compared to the ps3/ps4.

Iba talaga graphics ng pc vs ps4 or even ps3. You need to see the difference.

More games < d lang lock sa console mo.

Cheaper < steam sales. They offer like 30 -70 percent discount or even more I think. Example old reworked games in the ps4, like bioshock etc, you can buy it for like 250 pesos only. Witcher 3 was around 750 + during the sale I think.

takume:
Ps3 tinatanong nya, hindi pc. Yun nga lang budget nya diba?  So yun na nga, sulit parin na bumili ka ng ps3. May mga games parin na lumalabas sabay sa ps4. Sobrang dali makakita ng 2nd hand mint condition games online, lalo na sa fb groups. (350-700 php depende sa titel chaka release date). Maka pc master race naman tong mga toh. Peace

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version