Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Duterte's Inaguration  (Read 2786 times)

A7x

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 149
  • Shhh.. Be quiet you might piss somebody off..
Duterte's Inaguration
« on: May 12, 2016, 06:13:38 pm »
“I will secretly invite all the people living under the bridges to Malacañang”

The Davao City Mayor Rodrigo Duterte and Presidential candidate reiterated that he would take his oath at the president’s office as simple as possible.

In his speech during the Go Negosyo’s “Meet the Presidentiable Series” in Makati, Mayor Duterte said that he would take his oath at the President’s office inside Malacañang Palace in not at the Quirino Grandstand.

“If I win, I will not take my oath at Luneta. I will take it at Malacañang. Right inside the office. I will not, to the life of me, create a congestion and disturb again the ordinary people. I will not throw a banquet at the diplomatic corps. Mayayaman na yan. I will not throw a banquet. The invitation will say, drinks will be served. Juice or coca-cola,” Philippine Star quoted him as saying.

However, the tough-talking Mayor Duterte said that if he will have a money to spend during his inauguration, he would secretly invite the urban poor people who are seen taking shelter under bridges the of Metro Manila.

“If I will have money to waste, I will secretly invite all the people living under the bridges to Malacañang,” he said.

“If you are not from Davao, you would say that I am into melodramatics I am not. Nakokornihan ako. If you are not from Davao, you will not understand me,” he added.

source: Philippine Star

naruto789544

• Anime Fans
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 103
Re: Duterte's Inaguration
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2016, 12:08:18 pm »
i think he may have 2 sets of guests if ever, the delegates from other countries and VIP's here and the other one would be from the class d and e sector...