Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Voters for President don't match voters for Vice.  (Read 7682 times)

burnhito

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 52
Re: Voters for President don't match voters for Vice.
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2016, 10:28:51 pm »
Interesting that you can undervote.

Kasi if you're undervoting, logic would assume that you give 0 fucks about that/those position/s so voting or not voting gives you, as a voter, the same result. Only advantage undervoting gives is that it shortens the time it takes for people to vote, thus shortening the election as a whole but even that is arguable, kasi kung gusto mo mag vote, pipila ka ng maaga. And kung nakapila ka naman na, kahit abutan ka pa ng closing time ng voting period, I doubt na sasaraduhan ka nung precinct, not in your control naman na inabutan ka ng closing since mahaba yung pila...unless that's a thing and sasaraduhan ka nga talaga nila. LOL. So undervoting only really enables yung mga tamad, which, now that I think about it, shouldn't have surprised me.
Ano reason kung bakit President lang vinote mo? You took your time pumila, andun ka naman na, why not vote for a Vice? Di naman siya madami like Senators. Pwede ka mag eenie-meenie, pwede ka pumikit tapos kung san dumapo daliri mo yun na Vice mo, pwede ka mag number tapos bilangin mo kung anong letter tatapat yung number mo...it wouldn't take too much time. So why not? It's intriguing to get a glimpse of your mind.
I'm more intrigue of your mind. Choosing your candidate through enie-menie-my-nei-moe or by luck is very dumb(in my pov). Basically, you don't get the concept of voting. We voters choose/select among the candidates/selection who we think (in our best opinion) is the best for that position. And by rule of majority who among the selection has the highest votes wins.

Now, if the candidates that were selected by the COMELEC, in your own best opinion were not worthy/undecided of that post, then you have the prerogative to refrain from voting (undervote) in that position. And so, giving the majority the right to decide for you, who they think is deserving for that post. It's a right of voters in a free country.

Again voting/election is not about winning, but its about exercising your right to choose who do you think is the best among the candidates.

PS
did not vote for vp and only have 10 senators...
oh yeah I voted for Miriam. #proudvoter
If Only Close Minds Came With Close Mouth

naruto789544

• Anime Fans
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 103
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2016, 11:38:19 am »
what's the latest in this issue? will there be a manual recount for the vp slot?

ayantot

• Mediafire Please!!
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 33
  • Forever 21
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2016, 12:21:05 pm »
Just sharing some info....

2004 Elections total valid votes for:
President = 32,269,100
Vice President = 30,322,884

2010 Elections. The total valid votes for:
President = 36,139,102
Vice-Presidential = 35,165,555

Noong 2004 nagreklamo ba kayo? e noong 2010? ngayung 2016.. kay BBM kayo magrereklamo kayo.. hayss

Zbuffer101

• Who Am I
  • Regional: Ilocano/Ilocos
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 25
« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2016, 03:54:33 pm »
gawin nila exile or pakulong na pag nandaya si leni  laffman:: , pero pag proven walang dayaan... wag na tatakbo si BBM next time  bnana

rodeo

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 21
« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2016, 05:57:21 am »
correct me if i am wrong... ang sinabing binagong script ay yun lang sa transparency server which is nasa namfrel at hindi official counting....

so sa pagkakaalam ko yun pagtransmit ay binibigyan ang mga major political parties, namfrel, comelec, not sure kung meron ang congress et al... 6to 8 copies lang ata yun may official copy ng tally. so kung namfrel server lang naman ang pinalitan ng scrip and local machine lang nila yun why not mga official copies na lang napinamimigay  sa ibat ibang political parties, ang icompare sa isat isa para malaman kung may discrepancy nga...kahit naman ksi lumabas na nanalo si bongbong or leni sa namfrel quick count hindi pa rin sila iproproclaim kasi unooficial ito. hihintayin pa nila itally yun copy ng comelec na bibilanging ng congress and senate....

naruto789544

• Anime Fans
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 103
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2016, 02:17:57 pm »
the only issue i see here is that they shouldn't have changed anything when the counting started... that way, there would have been no doubts of any manipulation being made...

kobeyaki

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 27
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2016, 06:15:12 pm »
Wala namang issue yun kung alam mo ang process ng bilangan sa pres at vp....

Yung ginalaw ay yung server dun sa comelec. Que mi nabago o wala ay walang epekto yun sa official count ng pres at vp. Di naman kontrolado ng server na yun ang mga VCM sa mga precinct.

Ang documents kasi na pinagbabasehan sa bilang ng pres at vp ay yung COC na galing sa mga probinsya na may kopya ang lahat ng partido.

Ngayon paano ba nagkakaroon o process ng COC?

From precinct nagkakaroon ng bilangan ng boto. Piniprint ang resulta nito (election returns) at binibigyan ang bawat partido kasama na ang ppcrv at namfrel ng tig iisang kopya. Yung isang kopya ay dinadala sa provincial/city canvassing para icanvass ito na ang resulta (COC) ay pinapadala naman sa congress para sa final canvassing. Lahat ng ito ginagawa sa harap ng mga watchers o abugado ng mga partido o pulitiko.

« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 06:21:58 pm by kobeyaki »

kobeyaki

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 27
« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2016, 06:37:09 pm »
Sana next election, para wala ng under votes ay maglagay na lang sila ng abstain or none of the above sa mga position na isang tao lamang ang pweding manalo gaya nga ng pres at vp. Kailangan lang na ishade ng botante ito or else hindi iaaccept ng VCM's.

bodieph

• Gold Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 332
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2016, 06:58:28 pm »
not necessarily. the fact that the server was tampered means there is a possibility na pwede mabago ang transmitted data. yes, walang magbabago on the side of the VCMs so pag binilang manually from the VCM tallies there will be no discrepancy BUT if the purpose was to manipulate the so called unofficial count na mabilis compared to the slower COCs counting, then pwede yun

kasi ganito pwedeng scenario. manipulate the transmitted data to show you are winning, tapos pag nag official count na from the COCs siyempre iba na result, gagawin na basehan yun for complaint diba. which is what Marcos is trying to do now (which somehow is irrelevant though because in both counts he still lost). it cannot be dismissed right away kasi meron talagang nangyaring manipulation on the server side. now the comelec is saying the only change was for names and such kaso yun nga the fact that there was a change (and it seems like it was done in the middle of the night without prior notice), it casts doubts. that doubt is what Marcos is trying to hold on to. he is trying to push it and trying to find some sort of evidence to prove there was cheating

kobeyaki

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 27
« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2016, 08:05:00 pm »
Again. Comelec/ppcrv unofficial count is not the basis in proclaiming the winner of pres and vp.

From precinct binibilang muna ang boto at piniprint sa harap ng mga watchers o repsentative ng mga kandidato/partido at binibigyan ng kopya ang bawat isa except yung tumatakbong independent. Saka pa lamang magtatransmit ng result ang vcm papuntang comelec server.

Kung meron mang binago o ginawa dun sa server ng comelec ay walang epekto ito sa mananalo dahil sa hindi naman ito ang pagbabasehan kundi yung mga COC na nanggagaling sa ibat ibang probinsya.

The best evidence na merong cheating ay kung merong maipakita ang kampo ni bbm na kahit isang coc na hawsk nila ang di tugma sa COC na nacanvass sa congress.

bodieph

• Gold Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 332
« Reply #35 on: May 29, 2016, 08:55:10 pm »
READ

I never said it would change the official results. In fact, I did say it wouldn't affect the official count

BUT

since there was that manipulation on the server side, DOUBT was cast. The INTEGRITY of the entire process become clouded because of that incident, small as it might be. Because of that small incident, it gave credence to those saying there was cheating. Before, cheating claims are merely thrown out because of no evidence and people would not even give it second thought. now because of that small incident, if there are cheating claims, even if no evidence yet, they cannot be dismissed right away, people would entertain thoughts that if the server was manipulated then its also possible that the VCM was also manipulated. so the entire process is put in doubt. The comelec tried very hard to assure people that the change was only a very small one but one of its commissioners reacted angrily about what smartmatic did and admitted that the action of smartmatic did indeed cast doubt on the election process.

as I said previously, this DOUBT is what Marcos is holding on to. kahit pa talo siya on both the unofficial and official count, because of that small manipulation without notice, his claim of cheating is not DOA, it has a pulse. Now as to whether he can prove there was cheating or not, that is another story.