Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Final Presidential Debate 2016  (Read 2639 times)

bigbanggoo

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 333
Final Presidential Debate 2016
« on: April 24, 2016, 06:45:09 am »
[youtube]_I3J5IP7Kyg[/youtube]

naruto789544

• Anime Fans
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 103
Re: Final Presidential Debate 2016
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2016, 10:31:30 am »
whoever wins in this debate will have a psychological advantage in the final campaign stretch....

burnhito

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 52
Re: Final Presidential Debate 2016
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2016, 10:44:31 am »
whoever wins in this debate will have a psychological advantage in the final campaign stretch....

referring to the candidates or voters?

If you're referring to the candidates, then I think it's already far too late for any psychogical advantages. On the otherhand, this final debate could boost their campaign strategies against their opponents.

I positive that the public can perceive and choose the better candidate now among the executive aspirants, which was the main purpose of the debate. None of them won (my pov) the debate, the people did.

Lastly, the debate was informative, but I'll just have to point out the questions and rules  given by the moderators. I do believe that Roxas was more prepared and gave sensible answers in some questions (seriously, credit goes to Roxas *no pun or sarcasm intended*). But I couldn't stop from noticing the facilitators were bias from the way they asked questions and handle the other candidates (Poe, Binay and Duterte, except for Santiago). Which makes me think that the facilitators and the network (ABS-CBN) are rooting for Roxas.

...or maybe it's just me
If Only Close Minds Came With Close Mouth