Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Philippine presidential candidate attacked over rape remarks  (Read 11890 times)

subicboy

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 19
Re: Philippine presidential candidate attacked over rape remarks
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2016, 11:14:28 am »
pasensya na si Duterte ang mananalo at may papalo na sa pwet ng mga taong pasaway at naghahariharian   ::lmao

d_sinner78

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 41
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2016, 11:31:11 am »
Wow. I hope di totoo yung nabasa kong post sa phil defense forum regarding some of our ofw in australia na du na raw irerenew ang contract dahil sa pangyayaring ito.

Ito na nga kinatatakutan ko para sa mga kapatid nating ofw.

I'm using a cp kaya di ko mapost yung comment dito.

Wag mag-alala. Through the power of political will, magkakatrabaho lahat sa Pinas.
Alien?
Alien!

d_sinner78

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 41
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2016, 11:33:06 am »
pasensya na si Duterte ang mananalo at may papalo na sa pwet ng mga taong pasaway at naghahariharian   ::lmao
Kung sinusundan mo news lately, isang kandidato lang ang pasaway at naghahari-harian...

lawrencium

• oh enzemeng fereen ekew eng tengeng dehelen oh baby♫
  • Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 116
  • oh enzemeng fereen ekew eng tengeng dehelen oh♫
« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2016, 12:02:27 pm »

tama, at wag sanang ma frame up ang nanay mo, sabog ang ulo niya sa harapan mo ::laffman

bananaban

• Citizen
  • Karma 1
« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2016, 12:42:54 pm »
may mga tao talagang nagpapapansin na lang kasi mukhang walang nagmamahal sa kanya

subicboy

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 19
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2016, 12:59:30 pm »
tama, at wag sanang ma frame up ang nanay mo, sabog ang ulo niya sa harapan mo ::laffman

pwet mo lang ang sasabog   ::laffman

A7x

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 149
  • Shhh.. Be quiet you might piss somebody off..
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2016, 07:55:56 pm »
Inungkat? If you watched the video, monologue yun. Siya mismo mag-bring up.

Bro he has language barrier kasi di sya ganun kagaling magtagalog at inamin nya sa tv yan he explained naman anu ibig sabihin nun and also apologize kasi it was taken out of context ganyan talaga magsalita mga bisaya direkta hirap minsan mag translate sa tagalog..If they accept his apology or not wala na syang magagawa pero yung mga anti papalakihin talaga ang issue hindi mo naman sila masisisi trabaho nila yan respect nalang natin..

d_sinner78

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 41
« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2016, 08:29:32 pm »
Bro he has language barrier kasi di sya ganun kagaling magtagalog at inamin nya sa tv yan he explained naman anu ibig sabihin nun and also apologize kasi it was taken out of context ganyan talaga magsalita mga bisaya direkta hirap minsan mag translate sa tagalog..If they accept his apology or not wala na syang magagawa pero yung mga anti papalakihin talaga ang issue hindi mo naman sila masisisi trabaho nila yan respect nalang natin..
Did you really watch that "apology"? He didn't even want to talk of what he said during the campaign rally. He's only apologizing for the deaths that occurred over the mishandling of the hostage taking. At kung ito ung sinasabi mong inuungkat lang ng mga haters ang lumang issue. Siya lang pilit umuungkat nung issue na yun. Everyone else was referring to his rally speech.

His only explanation is that he said those words out of anger. Mukha ba syang galit sa rally? Now I'm no fan of Ted Locsin, Jr., but he made a good point. Most people could understand that it may have been an expression of anger back in 1989. But he did repeat the story (with some claiming more than once) to elicit laughter. That's what people are reacting to.

Or are you referring to the apology written by his handlers? Di-nis-own na nya yun. Apparently it was released without his knowledge and/or consent.

A7x

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 149
« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2016, 08:46:29 pm »
Did you really watch that "apology"? He didn't even want to talk of what he said during the campaign rally. He's only apologizing for the deaths that occurred over the mishandling of the hostage taking. At kung ito ung sinasabi mong inuungkat lang ng mga haters ang lumang issue. Siya lang pilit umuungkat nung issue na yun. Everyone else was referring to his rally speech.

His only explanation is that he said those words out of anger. Mukha ba syang galit sa rally? Now I'm no fan of Ted Locsin, Jr., but he made a good point. Most people could understand that it may have been an expression of anger back in 1989. But he did repeat the story (with some claiming more than once) to elicit laughter. That's what people are reacting to.

Or are you referring to the apology written by his handlers? Di-nis-own na nya yun. Apparently it was released without his knowledge and/or consent.

I watched the video and even posted it here.. He apologized in general at dun sa mga taong hindi nagustuhan ang sinabi nya but he said he will never apologize for what he had done to the criminals.. When you review the viral video he wasnt even laughing when he said it and even mentioned it sa official interview nya you might want to review it.. Now depende na sa pag interpret ng tao how they would like to absorb it and if you think hindi kapa satisfied dun then it is your right. How i see it I understand him kasi bisaya din ako and I felt the same way sa language barrier and I know di lang ako naka experience nun when I tried to translate words especially in tagalog nung puminta ako ng manila minsan nabubulol panga..

kobeyaki

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 27
« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2016, 09:18:37 pm »
Speaking of that 1989 histage taking incident na sinasabi ni digong na inubos daw nya yung isang magazine nv uzi nya sa mga hostage takers, im reading old news article both local  and international but no mention of the heroic or even simply the name of you messiah in all of those news org.

The real hero on that day is LTC franco calida and his men.

Tigilan na pambobola at panlilinlang.

A7x

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 149
« Reply #35 on: April 19, 2016, 09:30:14 pm »
Speaking of that 1989 histage taking incident na sinasabi ni digong na inubos daw nya yung isang magazine nv uzi nya sa mga hostage takers, im reading old news article both local  and international but no mention of the heroic or even simply the name of you messiah in all of those news org.

The real hero on that day is LTC franco calida and his men.

Tigilan na pambobola at panlilinlang.

Anything can write news and make it appear like digong did nothing and discredit him for what he did during the hostage incident.. Hindi paman sya tumakbong pangulo alam na ng buong davao ang pangyayari may movie pangang ginawa tungkol dun.. If you want a legit at hindi bias na footage try ask the medias to release the 1989 footage nila sa insidenteng yun and even the congress na nag investigate sa kaso...

kobeyaki

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 27
« Reply #36 on: April 19, 2016, 09:40:42 pm »
Wala naman talaga ginawa mayor mo, he's not even the one leading the negotiation. It was then cong. Dureza.

Yung mga PC inp dati ay di nagpapadikta sa mayor or even governor yan.

Pareho nga sila ni makoy, fake heroes. Ang kaibahan lang nilang 2 marcos is good in foreign relations and sigurado ako walang naramdaman kalaswaan pag nakakakita ng patay nang katawan ng isang babae.

A7x

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 149
« Reply #37 on: April 19, 2016, 09:44:58 pm »
Wala naman talaga ginawa mayor mo, he's not even the one leading the negotiation. It was then cong. Dureza.

Yung mga PC inp dati ay di nagpapadikta sa mayor or even governor yan.

Pareho nga sila ni makoy, fake heroes. Ang kaibahan lang nilang 2 marcos is good in foreign relations and sigurado ako walang naramdaman kalaswaan pag nakakakita ngvpatay nang kayawan ng isang babae.

Bro believe what you want to believe karapatan mo yan pero ang masasabi ko lang mas alam namin ang totoong nangyari kasi dito sa lugar namin nangyari yun at laman ng mga dyaryo at telebisyon ang pangyayaring yun nuong 1989 yung father ko nakikinig pa sa radyo nung araw na yun habang sinubaybayan ang mga pangyayari..

d_sinner78

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 41
« Reply #38 on: April 19, 2016, 09:51:01 pm »
I watched the video and even posted it here.. He apologized in general at dun sa mga taong hindi nagustuhan ang sinabi nya but he said he will never apologize for what he had done to the criminals.. When you review the viral video he wasnt even laughing when he said it and even mentioned it sa official interview nya you might want to review it.. Now depende na sa pag interpret ng tao how they would like to absorb it and if you think hindi kapa satisfied dun then it is your right. How i see it I understand him kasi bisaya din ako and I felt the same way sa language barrier and I know di lang ako naka experience nun when I tried to translate words especially in tagalog nung puminta ako ng manila minsan nabubulol panga..
Again, in the apology video you posted, he's apologizing for things he said in anger. Did his appearance, motions or voice in the viral video give any hint that he's talking in anger? Now re-watch how he reacts to the reporters in the interview. Now, there, he's talking in anger or at the very least annoyance. So what made you assume he already apologized for what he said in the rally? And that's not even taking into account that this is a speech where, at the very least, he would have planned the topics he will talk about. Kahit pa hindi nya ni-planong gawing joke, ginamit nya ung pa-cool nyang style sa delivery, and BTW, hindi lahat ng komedyante tumatawa habang nagj-joke.

To be frank, to me, the joke was only annoying. I wasn't raped, but I emphatize with those who were. It's not even Duterte who's annoying coz I'm not voting for him anyway. Sabi nga ni MDS, kung ganun talaga sya, he has the right to free speech. It's when people try to defend the indefensible that's irritating.

A7x

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 149
« Reply #39 on: April 19, 2016, 10:02:13 pm »
Again, in the apology video you posted, he's apologizing for things he said in anger. Did his appearance, motions or voice in the viral video give any hint that he's talking in anger? Now re-watch how he reacts to the reporters in the interview. Now, there, he's talking in anger or at the very least annoyance. So what made you assume he already apologized for what he said in the rally? And that's not even taking into account that this is a speech where, at the very least, he would have planned the topics he will talk about. Kahit pa hindi nya ni-planong gawing joke, ginamit nya ung pa-cool nyang style sa delivery, and BTW, hindi lahat ng komedyante tumatawa habang nagj-joke.

To be frank, to me, the joke was only annoying. I wasn't raped, but I emphatize with those who were. It's not even Duterte who's annoying coz I'm not voting for him anyway. Sabi nga ni MDS, kung ganun talaga sya, he has the right to free speech. It's when people try to defend the indefensible that's irritating.

Kung hindi mo pa lubos kilala ang tao im sure ma iirita ka talaga sa lingwahe nya si MDS nga hindi na irita or nag reak violently well that only means you don't know the guy that much so who are we to condemn? Nung si mar roxas nagbitaw ng salita na "muslim na mananakop" sa zamboanga seige bakit kaya wala masyado pumansin?? Si grace poe may kaalyadong rapist na si jalosjos at si erap na mas kilalang womanizer at maraming anak sa labas di man lang kinondina ng simbahan at media bakit kaya lahat naka tutok kay duterte?? Hmmm...

d_sinner78

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 41
« Reply #40 on: April 19, 2016, 10:21:55 pm »
Kung hindi mo pa lubos kilala ang tao im sure ma iirita ka talaga sa lingwahe nya si MDS nga hindi na irita or nag reak violently well that only means you don't know the guy that much so who are we to condemn? Nung si mar roxas nagbitaw ng salita na "muslim na mananakop" sa zamboanga seige bakit kaya wala masyado pumansin?? Si grace poe may kaalyadong rapist na si jalosjos at si erap na mas kilalang womanizer at maraming anak sa labas di man lang kinondina ng simbahan at media bakit kaya lahat naka tutok kay duterte?? Hmmm...
From what I observe, most supporters pag na-criticize kandidato nila, at the most, magbibigay ng onting explanation kung meron or tanggapin nang mali nga kandidato nila in that instance. It's Duterte 's supporters who go to great lengths para tanggapin ng lahat si mayor.

A7x

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 149
« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2016, 10:30:50 pm »
From what I observe, most supporters pag na-criticize kandidato nila, at the most, magbibigay ng onting explanation kung meron or tanggapin nang mali nga kandidato nila in that instance. It's Duterte 's supporters who go to great lengths para tanggapin ng lahat si mayor.

The difference between us and the anti duterte is that we know him better than them thats why hindi kami magsasawang idepensya sya because we felt its our moral obligation to help him in this fight.. Para sa amin mas matimbang ang mga nagawa nya kesa sa mga paninira ng iba kasi we believe he can bring CHANGE to this country. Even MDS can atest to that kaya kahit anong critisismo wala syang masabi kay mayor kundi papuri sa mga accomplishment nya sa kanyang panunungkulan..Now if you cant take it its your right its a free country anyway but you cannot stop us from supporting him or even defend him.

KaMushroom

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 24
« Reply #42 on: April 19, 2016, 10:39:39 pm »
The difference between us and the anti duterte is that we know him better than them thats why hindi kami magsasawang idepensya sya because we felt its our moral obligation to help him in this fight.. Para sa amin mas matimbang ang mga nagawa nya kesa sa mga paninira ng iba kasi we believe he can bring CHANGE to this country. Even MDS can atest to that kaya kahit anong critisismo wala syang masabi kay mayor kundi papuri sa mga accomplishment nya sa kanyang panunungkulan..Now if you cant take it its your right its a free country anyway but you cannot stop us from supporting him or even defend him.

Miriam just dissed his rape remarks.

d_sinner78

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 41
« Reply #43 on: April 19, 2016, 10:43:17 pm »
Yup, and that just highlights what's scary of a Duterte presidency. It's not the language, it's not the 'impossible dreams', it's not even Duterte's mistakes. It's the mob he's building around him.

marskingdom20

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 16
« Reply #44 on: April 19, 2016, 10:49:31 pm »
REDACTED
« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 12:55:25 am by bodieph »
a7x dutertard na, bisakol pa

A7x

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 149
« Reply #45 on: April 19, 2016, 10:56:11 pm »
Yup, and that just highlights what's scary of a Duterte presidency. It's not the language, it's not the 'impossible dreams', it's not even Duterte's mistakes. It's the mob he's building around him.

That's what you called democracy..Deal with it..

etong

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 22
« Reply #46 on: April 19, 2016, 11:03:42 pm »

You are entitled to your opinion but backhanded comments like this is not welcome here nor does it make you look smarter to belittle anyone you don't agree with. Pareho naman may point ang both sides whether you agree or not.

::dontflame ::wagbastos
« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 12:55:43 am by bodieph »

KaMushroom

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 24
« Reply #47 on: April 19, 2016, 11:06:20 pm »
Formula na nangyayari eh.

Not supporter: "Here are the reasons why I don't like duterte: reasons + evidence which is a fact"

Supporter: "Builds a strawman argument then cites the following as an evidence:
                   1. Blogs which are sometimes just satire
                   2. Their personal experience living in Davao which is obviously their opinion but insists that it is a fact because its their opinion. Which is true, it is in FACT their OPINION but that doesnt make it a FACT nonetheless
                   3. Builds an extreme argument where the world is black and white and either you are with him or you are an ally of satan. Then tells that we are currently experiencing hell with our current administration.
                    4. Proceeds to question (More likely eliminate) the validity of your source by saying that they are paid by the  yellow media.

Then they sometimes proceed to insult you. Then they say they've won.  ::laffman

Most say that only some do this but even a quick glance will tell you otherwise.

d_sinner78

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 41
« Reply #48 on: April 19, 2016, 11:12:19 pm »
That's what you called democracy..Deal with it..
Nope. It's what you call mob rule.

etong

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 22
« Reply #49 on: April 19, 2016, 11:25:37 pm »
Formula na nangyayari eh.

Not supporter: "Here are the reasons why I don't like duterte: reasons + evidence which is a fact"

Supporter: "Builds a strawman argument then cites the following as an evidence:
                   1. Blogs which are sometimes just satire
                   2. Their personal experience living in Davao which is obviously their opinion but insists that it is a fact because its their opinion. Which is true, it is in FACT their OPINION but that doesnt make it a FACT nonetheless
                   3. Builds an extreme argument where the world is black and white and either you are with him or you are an ally of satan. Then tells that we are currently experiencing hell with our current administration.
                    4. Proceeds to question (More likely eliminate) the validity of your source by saying that they are paid by the  yellow media.

Then they sometimes proceed to insult you. Then they say they've won.  ::laffman

Most say that only some do this but even a quick glance will tell you otherwise.

To be fair, both pro and anti has done all those things. That formula is applied to both sides.

Don't try to point out that not-supporters are just here to show reasons. Most topic they make they have an additional cheap shot comment calling supporters (i.e dutertards, hindi nagiisip, ang tatanga, etc.) usually after the article link or even in the topic title itself.

Everyone has been mudslinging here and there and it's unfair to just point it to just one side, wherein in reality of it is that both sides do it.