Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Nasan ang tapang mo Digong?  (Read 26386 times)

bigbanggoo

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 333
Re: Nasan ang tapang mo Digong?
« Reply #75 on: April 18, 2016, 07:23:55 am »
Gahit gaano pa katalino at edukado ng presidente ang piliin ng tao kung hindi sya marunong makipag usap ng kapayapaan sa kapwa na iba ang idelohiya at salungat sa kanya at kahit pa na kalaban nya ito walang UNITY at NATION BUILDING na mangyayari. Coming from a guy na lumaki sa mindanao at namuno sa isang lungsod na dati ay puro patayan at giyera at nagawa nya itong patahimikin at mga tao ay mahal na mahal sya mas pininiwalaan ko pa sya kasi may track record na compare sa iba na puro salita lang wala namang nagawa..  Kung hindi mo mismo naranasan tumira sa lungsod nya ay talagang masasabi mong hindi kapani paniwala and we respect that...

Puro kayo idelohiya nang idelohiya pero ilang beses na kayong tinanong kahit dun sa ibang threads, sige nga pakiexplain yung ideology nila sa pagcommit nang murder, robbery, extortion at kidnapping? Pag yan nabigyan mo nang magandang dahilan kung bakit nila ginagawa then I'll concede.

bigbanggoo

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 333
« Reply #76 on: April 18, 2016, 07:31:42 am »
I don't get it, anti-duterte people are complaining about his "kamay na bakal" approach against crime but when he is trying to avoid conflict and goes for a more peaceful approach he is suddenly a coward? ???

I am not complaining about his kamay na bakal approach. I actually like that approach, what I'm complaining about is his selective kamay na bakal approach.  Kung papatayin nya ang mga kriminal ok lang good riddance, pero dapat lahat. Including the terrorists NPA and MILF/MNLF.

A7x

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 149
  • Shhh.. Be quiet you might piss somebody off..
« Reply #77 on: April 18, 2016, 07:32:37 am »
I am not complaining about his kamay na bakal approach. I actually like that approach, what I'm complaining about is his selective kamay na bakal approach.  Kung papatayin nya ang mga kriminal ok lang good riddance, pero dapat lahat. Including the terrorists NPA and MILF/MNLF.

I agree but let me also tell you that these insurgents have their own governing body since they are not with government right?? Part of their agreement with the mayor to keep the peace in the city, if their members do crime against their ideologies or their principle they are the ones who does the judgement in short sila yung nag pe-penalize sa mga tao nila at hindi si mayor.. I remember there was one incident na NPA na natutulog sa isang jeep seguro nabigla nung nakitang may pulis na nagtakbuhan akala nya siya yung target nagpasabog ng granada good thing walang nasaktan and the mayor said he already talked the leader of the unit where that NPA belongs to and apologize to the mayor and promised to penalize him.. If you are a mayor of a big city you have to talk to everyday not just being selective in order to keep the peace..

tigerwing

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 54
« Reply #78 on: April 18, 2016, 07:40:03 am »
So you are just admitting MDS cannot solve internal insurgency problems of this country since you said "NO EASY WAY AROUND IT." well at least Du30 has action plans and if you are resourceful enough to watch the news the rebels as well as the moros have positive response to Du30 peaceful resolution some are even willing to give up arms struggle if he wins thats how confident they are to him. That being said, you can see that there is light by the end of the tunnel. Can MDS match that?? Let me remind you that insurgencies is one big factor that prevents nation building.. And FYI duterte is neutral and doesnt take sides since he is in the governement if you asked me what has he done?? Well he was able to negotiate the release of soldiers from being captive so many times and allow the NPA to visit his city as long as they don't create trouble to the citezens of davao as well as MNLF and MILF..

Watch AFP response about Du30 supporting NPA's hope this will enlighten you: [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cfkNcnCnxs[/youtube]

I have heard about the news.. and I condemn NPA for doing that and it is the job of the police to investigate about the incident..

Sure, he had his hand in releasing hostages. Good! Thats it? Just because he can talk to them and negotiate the release of hostages you already believe that he can talk to them and convince them to entirely abandon their cause and lay down arms?

Again look at Davao. The NPA just attacked his very own beloved city. How can you believe without doubt that he can solve insurgency in the entire country when he cant even guarantee that his own city, a place where he served as mayor for very long, will not be attacked by a group that he had been talking to and negotiating with for a very long time as well?

The NPA just attacked davao city itself. Your city is not immune to insurgencies. After all the negotiating skills you are so proud of, your mayor have solved nothing.

A7x

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 149
« Reply #79 on: April 18, 2016, 07:55:00 am »
Sure, he had his hand in releasing hostages. Good! Thats it? Just because he can talk to them and negotiate the release of hostages you already believe that he can talk to them and convince them to entirely abandon their cause and lay down arms?

Again look at Davao. The NPA just attacked his very own beloved city. How can you believe without doubt that he can solve insurgency in the entire country when he cant even guarantee that his own city, a place where he served as mayor for very long, will not be attacked by a group that he had been talking to and negotiating with for a very long time as well?

The NPA just attacked davao city itself. Your city is not immune to insurgencies. After all the negotiating skills you are so proud of, your mayor have solved nothing.

Actions speaks louder than words.. That mayor has track records  to show he is credible to end insurgency.. The problem with us is that we are not contented sa kahit explanation at proof na ipakita.. At least the mayor has plans to solve it how about your genius candidate does she has plans to solve it?? wala diba not even a track record to show it. The way you respond is like as if you know the mayor far more than the AFP who combats the insurgents day in and day out. Good for you.. Show me a candidate who have risk his life sa pilipino or nagpa hostage ng limang oras na may nakatutok ng kutsilyo sa leeg in order to save the hostages and I will vote for that candidate.. That's the difference my candidate is willing to die for his country not just talk he walks his talk..

tigerwing

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 54
« Reply #80 on: April 18, 2016, 08:09:31 am »

Actions speaks louder than words.. That mayor has track records  to show he is credible to end insurgency.. The problem with us is that we are not contented sa kahit explanation at proof na ipakita.. At least the mayor has plans to solve it how about your genius candidate does she has plans to solve it?? wala diba not even a track record to show it. The way you respond is like as if you know the mayor far more than the AFP who combats the insurgents day in and day out. Good for you.. Show me a candidate who have risk his life sa pilipino or nagpa hostage ng limang oras na may nakatutok ng kutsilyo sa leeg in order to save the hostages and I will vote for that candidate.. That's the difference my candidate is willing to die for his country not just talk he walks his talk..

But he did'nt end insurgency in davao city did he? If he did then why the hell did the NPA just made a mess there? I thought he can guarantee peace because he talks to the rebels so much?

What was that again? Track record shows he's credible to end insurgency? What part of the country has he made "insurgent free"? He cant even do it in his very own city. So why should I believe and have faith that he can do it in mine? Lol.

bigbanggoo

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 333
« Reply #81 on: April 18, 2016, 08:14:08 am »
I agree but let me also tell you that these insurgents have their own governing body since they are not with government right?? Part of their agreement with the mayor to keep the peace in the city, if their members do crime against their ideologies or their principle they are the ones who does the judgement in short sila yung nag pe-penalize sa mga tao nila at hindi si mayor.. I remember there was one incident na NPA na natutulog sa isang jeep seguro nabigla nung nakitang may pulis na nagtakbuhan akala nya siya yung target nagpasabog ng granada good thing walang nasaktan and the mayor said he already talked the leader of the unit where that NPA belongs to and apologize to the mayor and promised to penalize him.. If you are a mayor of a big city you have to talk to everyday not just being selective in order to keep the peace..

So ibig sabihin kasama talaga sa ideology nila yung murder, extertion, kidnapping etc kasi 20 years+ na nilang ginagawa yun at kung totoong they regulate their own e di dapat natigil na yan. Another example of why they are terrorirsts that should be crushed.

bigbanggoo

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 333
« Reply #82 on: April 18, 2016, 08:21:25 am »

Actions speaks louder than words.. That mayor has track records  to show he is credible to end insurgency.. The problem with us is that we are not contented sa kahit explanation at proof na ipakita.. At least the mayor has plans to solve it how about your genius candidate does she has plans to solve it??

So far the only actions I've seen from him is to enable terrorists. Sure nakausap nya yung mga terorista na pakawalan yung biktima nila. Pero may nahuli ba sya? May napatay na ba syang NPA na nangidnap, nangmurder at nang exort?

What exactly is his plan against them? To convince them to stop? And if that happens ano na, amnesty? WTF ganun na lang yun so wala nang hustisya para dun sa mga kamaganak nung napatay, nakidnap at nanakawan nila?

A7x

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 149
« Reply #83 on: April 18, 2016, 08:23:25 am »
But he did'nt end insurgency in davao city did he? If he did then why the hell did the NPA just made a mess there? I thought he can guarantee peace because he talks to the rebels so much?

What was that again? Track record shows he's credible to end insurgency? What part of the country has he made "insurgent free"? He cant even do it in his very own city. So why should I believe and have faith that he can do it in mine? Lol.

You must be from another planet or you just simply don't know the history of davao. From killing fields, a no mans land to a progressive and peaceful city. And guess who was the mayor who did the transition?? If you answer binay then congrats!! Try to live in davao and ask every davawenyo how was davao when duterte was not yet a mayor see for yourself not just base your facts from what you see on paid medias..

A7x

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 149
« Reply #84 on: April 18, 2016, 08:26:41 am »
So far the only actions I've seen from him is to enable terrorists. Sure nakausap nya yung mga terorista na pakawalan yung biktima nila. Pero may nahuli ba sya? May napatay na ba syang NPA na nangidnap, nangmurder at nang exort?

What exactly is his plan against them? To convince them to stop? And if that happens ano na, amnesty? WTF ganun na lang yun so wala nang hustisya para dun sa mga kamaganak nung napatay, nakidnap at nanakawan nila?

Simply a hater response....Ganyan talaga pag galit ka sa isang kandidato puro mga negative ang palaging hina-highlight.. Keep it up!!

tiberionx

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 29
« Reply #85 on: April 18, 2016, 08:35:39 am »
I will simply vote for Duterte because of what he has done for Davao City and not for all the shenanigans which is happening during the election campaign period

Kasi naman yung ibang kandidato will be just the same as what we have now

Binay is corrupt , Mar is incompetent , Poe will be manipulated

MDS couldve been great but her unstable health is the biggest issue

weng151515

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 58
« Reply #86 on: April 18, 2016, 08:48:51 am »
yup,,
binay is corrupt
mar is a man who cant stand alone
poe is an american citizen convert to pinoy
MDS is dying
duterte is damning lunatic and communist....

tigerwing

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 54
« Reply #87 on: April 18, 2016, 09:04:20 am »
You must be from another planet or you just simply don't know the history of davao. From killing fields, a no mans land to a progressive and peaceful city. And guess who was the mayor who did the transition?? If you answer binay then congrats!! Try to live in davao and ask every davawenyo how was davao when duterte was not yet a mayor see for yourself not just base your facts from what you see on paid medias..

Youre the one who said he can end insurgency. Bragged that his negotiating skills are so good he can make the rebels lay down arms. So what just happened in Davao? I thought your mayor had an agreement with the rebels to "keep the peace". Anyare? Nag kulang ba ang bigay ng "revolutionary tax"?

Point is, your great mayor cant even handle and guarantee peace from your very own local insurgents.

A7x

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 149
« Reply #88 on: April 18, 2016, 09:14:49 am »
Youre the one who said he can end insurgency. Bragged that his negotiating skills are so good he can make the rebels lay down arms. So what just happened in Davao? I thought your mayor had an agreement with the rebels to "keep the peace". Anyare? Nag kulang ba ang bigay ng "revolutionary tax"?

Point is, your great mayor cant even handle and guarantee peace from your very own local insurgents.

In case you missed it.. Here is his statement regarding the abduction.. https://www.facebook.com/brigadanewsdavao/photos/a.1579146468975942.1073741828.1579108525646403/1762503600640227/?type=3&theater

He told the NPA that they had an agreement and they should honor it.. They agreed before not to touch the policemen of the city doing their duties.. The mayor doesn't know the reason of the abduction yet but he will find out.. He said he will go up there to pick his policemen.. Ambilis mong maghanap ng butas pero you can't even defend your own candidate you can't even justify how fit she is to become a president pero mambatikos aba naman mabilis pa sa kidlat.. If that's how you persuade people not to vote for duterte and vote for your candidate sorry but nice try...

tigerwing

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 54
« Reply #89 on: April 18, 2016, 09:22:40 am »
In case you missed it.. Here is his statement regarding the abduction.. https://www.facebook.com/brigadanewsdavao/photos/a.1579146468975942.1073741828.1579108525646403/1762503600640227/?type=3&theater

He told the NPA that they had an agreement and they should honor it.. They agreed before not to touch the policemen of the city doing their duties.. The mayor doesn't know the reason of the abduction yet but he will find out.. He said he will go up there to pick his policemen.. Ambilis mong maghanap ng butas pero you can't even defend your own candidate you can't even justify how fit she is to become a president pero mambatikos aba naman mabilis pa sa kidlat.. If that's how you persuade people not to vote for duterte and vote for your candidate sorry but nice try...

I will repeat what I have said from the start. that im not here to promote my candidate or anyone else. I couldnt care less if you dont vote for her.

seniorpedro

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #90 on: April 18, 2016, 09:26:20 am »
Nasan ang tapang mo Digong?  <--- nasabe mo to sir TS dahil hindi nya kayang ipag laban ang gusto mong ipag laban nya dapat? so kapag yung gusto mong ipag laban nya dapat e hindi nya kayang ipag laban e ibig sabihin wala na syang tapang, TS? at gano ba kahalaga sayo TS na dapat matapang ang taong tinutukoy mo na walang tapang? para kasing ang dame mong alam, TS. kung sakali ba na naka gapos ka ng mahigpit habang nire-rape ang mga mahal mo sa buhay at hindi mo kayang ipag laban and gusto mong ipag laban e ibig sabihin ba na wala kang tapang? siguro nga para sayo hindi ganun katapang o hindi mo makita ang tapang ni digong, dahil sa binitawan na statement about sa gusto mong ipag laban nya. siguro nga mas may sense ang gusto mong ipahatid sa mga bumabasa nito kesa sa naging statement ni digong. ang dame mo kasing alam.

A7x

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 149
« Reply #91 on: April 18, 2016, 09:29:27 am »
I will repeat what I have said from the start. that im not here to promote my candidate or anyone else. I couldnt care less if you dont vote for her.

So what's this thread for?? Just simply for bashing a candidate?? Or a flame thread for pro duterte supporters.. If you want to start a healthy arguement make sure you can defend your candidate otherwise this is just should I say one of the black propagandas since you cannot argue your case properly..

bigbanggoo

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 333
« Reply #92 on: April 18, 2016, 09:39:21 am »
REDACTED
« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 06:14:43 pm by bodieph »

naruto789544

• Anime Fans
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 103
« Reply #93 on: April 18, 2016, 09:46:37 am »
chillax guys... both side have good  points... the only comment i can give here is that we need the money to solve the internal and external problems of the country... then the next president should make sure the taxes goes to where it should be... not in the hands of politicians and the likes... i agree that we have the money... and i also agree that we need to simultaneously address both internal and external problems of the country.... both are equally important and should be attended to...

juan pablo

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 25
« Reply #94 on: April 18, 2016, 09:52:40 am »
So what's this thread for?? Just simply for bashing a candidate?? Or a flame thread for pro duterte supporters.. If you want to start a healthy arguement make sure you can defend your candidate otherwise this is just should I say one of the black propagandas since you cannot argue your case properly..

Come on, if you can make threads promoting your presidential candidate surely you won't deny @tigerwing making threads criticizing your presidential candidate. You yourself made several threads criticizing/mocking the other candidates.

A7x

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 149
« Reply #95 on: April 18, 2016, 09:57:04 am »
REDACTED
« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 06:15:32 pm by bodieph »

tigerwing

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 54
« Reply #96 on: April 18, 2016, 10:09:54 am »

As ive said from the start. Its to inform. You in particular have been flooding this site with pro-duterte posts. So here I am showing his flaws to balance it out. Got a problem with that?

bigbanggoo

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 333
« Reply #97 on: April 18, 2016, 10:12:52 am »
Really? I have yet to see your explanation as to what the ideologies of the NPA are regarding the numerous murders and crimes they have committed. Also If you have been paying attention I have always said that I am for MDS. Though I admit Binay isn't that bad and I'd rather see Binay win instead of Duterte, afterall Binay isn't corrupt because according to the words of Duterte suporters when asked about extrajudicial killings, "hindi pa naman na coconvict so walang kasalanan".

d_sinner78

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 41
« Reply #98 on: April 18, 2016, 10:14:02 am »
REDACTED
« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 06:11:12 pm by bodieph »

A7x

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 149
« Reply #99 on: April 18, 2016, 10:16:43 am »
As ive said from the start. Its to inform. You in particular have been flooding this site with pro-duterte posts. So here I am showing his flaws to balance it out. Got a problem with that?

This is a free to post forum as long as you are in topic and following the rules.. Yes you are showing his flaws but only one sided flaws and I am here also to inform and show the truth with proof also to balance it out. If you got a problem with my post then why don't you post your candidate for others to see..