Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Nasan ang tapang mo Digong?  (Read 26448 times)

etong

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 22
Re: Nasan ang tapang mo Digong?
« Reply #50 on: April 18, 2016, 02:18:47 am »
I don't get it, anti-duterte people are complaining about his "kamay na bakal" approach against crime but when he is trying to avoid conflict and goes for a more peaceful approach he is suddenly a coward? ???

Please make up your mind why you hate him, it just makes you look like that your are just going to oppose whatever he does.

You are not swaying people to NOT vote him this way...

tigerwing

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 54
« Reply #51 on: April 18, 2016, 02:19:19 am »
I did not say na we should give up our claims. If I can quote what I have said, "If there is a better solution to this problem, it should be a PEACEFUL resolution hindi yung gyera." Strengthening our nation doesn't necessarily na palakasin agad2x ang military in the expense of other major internal issues natin. It can wait.. Even duterte said that his position about our ownership remains firm however he has a different approach to resolve the issue. Porke't iba yung solution nya sa ibang presidentiable doesn't mean na e gigive up na nya ang teritoryo ng pinas. The WPS issue is not a chess game kasi maraming buhay ang malagay sa alanganin pag nagkataon.. We should fix our nation first and the rest will follow...

then can you please enlighten me exactly what his plan is. As far as im concerned, the way I see it, His plan is to do nothing.

It can wait? How long? Until china have full control of the area?

And why does improving military/coast guard capabilities have to come at the expense of others? Can it not be done along side other projects? As Ive said, the Philippines is not a poor country and we are actually underspending in the area of defense.

tigerwing

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 54
« Reply #52 on: April 18, 2016, 02:25:41 am »
I don't get it, anti-duterte people are complaining about his "kamay na bakal" approach against crime but when he is trying to avoid conflict and goes for a more peaceful approach he is suddenly a coward? ???

Please make up your mind why you hate him, it just makes you look like that your are just going to oppose whatever he does.

You are not swaying people to NOT vote him this way...

On a different perspective, it can be said as well that he have double standards. He acts tough and all yet folds when its time to play with the big boys. Its OT but just take a look at his stand against the NPA. The NPA do all sorts of crime, yet he said he wont go after them.

Back to topic.

what exactly is Duterte's plan for the WPS issue? Could you please explain it?

« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 02:29:39 am by tigerwing »

itsmeden

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 2
« Reply #53 on: April 18, 2016, 02:43:19 am »

If you think Duterte does not have any plan for WPS and YOU have a better plan, then so be it. Why don't you run for president if you have a better plan than Duterte? You already predicted that MDS, your so-called-her-greatness, can die anytime. Why not you? Mr. President.

tigerwing

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 54
« Reply #54 on: April 18, 2016, 02:46:13 am »
If you think Duterte does not have any plan for WPS and YOU have a better plan, then so be it. Why don't you run for president if you have a better plan than Duterte? You already predicted that MDS, your so-called-her-greatness, can die anytime. Why not you? Mr. President.

Instead of spouting out Bovine Scatology why dont you just answer the question?

A7x

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 149
  • Shhh.. Be quiet you might piss somebody off..
« Reply #55 on: April 18, 2016, 02:50:16 am »
On a different perspective, it can be said as well that he have double standards. He acts tough and all yet folds when its time to play with the big boys. Its OT but just take a look at his stand against the NPA. The NPA do all sorts of crime, yet he said he wont go after them.

Back to topic.

Try playing the 2 videos I posted in this thread I think its on page 2.. 1st video he answered questions about NPA and nation building.. 2nd Video he talks about WPS.. In addition to 2nd video you can watch this video..

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtVH5mlIViU[/youtube]

Bottomline is, what he is trying to say is that a PEACEFUL negotation is what we need to move forward and build our nation.. Another thing is the federal system which is the proper distribution of power sa buong bansa from Imperial Manila.. In my opinion his platforms makes alot of sense to me that's why I was convinced to promote him not because he is from Mindanao but he is echoing our sentiments here which is being ignored by the governement for decades now ..

itsmeden

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 2
« Reply #56 on: April 18, 2016, 02:55:35 am »
Instead of spouting out Bovine Scatology why dont you just answer the question?

Your question is already answered by many. You just don't believe.

tigerwing

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 54
« Reply #57 on: April 18, 2016, 03:01:58 am »

Try playing the 2 videos I posted in this thread I think its on page 2.. 1st video he answered questions about NPA and nation building.. 2nd Video he talks about WPS.. In addition to 2nd video you can watch this video..

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtVH5mlIViU[/youtube]

Bottomline is, what he is trying to say is that a PEACEFUL negotation is what we need to move forward and build our nation.. Another thing is the federal system which is the proper distribution of power sa buong bansa from Imperial Manila.. In my opinion his platforms makes alot of sense to me that's why I was convinced to promote him not because he is from Mindanao but he is echoing our sentiments here which is being ignored by the governement for decades now ..

all he said is "we cant go to war with china" and "I'll talk to china". So thats it then? Thats the grand plan? Might as well say "Lets not do anything, just let it be"

What if China wont talk? What if China wants a much much much bigger part of the pie? What if china want us to surender first before they start talking? What if in the end China choose to screw us? What then?

tigerwing

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 54
« Reply #58 on: April 18, 2016, 03:04:24 am »
Your question is already answered by many. You just don't believe.

really? Can you please point it out as I might have missed it.

or are you saying that "I'll talk to China" is his plan.. ::laffman ::laffman

A7x

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 149
« Reply #59 on: April 18, 2016, 03:11:06 am »
all he said is "we cant go to war with china" and "I'll talk to china". So thats it then? Thats the grand plan? Might as well say "Lets not do anything, just let it be"

What if China wont talk? What if China wants a much much much bigger part of the pie? What if china want us to surender first before they start talking? What if in the end China choose to screw us? What then?

What you are saying is hindi pa nangyayari "NEGATIVE" kana agad.. Puro "WHAT IF'S" what if kaya ako naman mag ask sayo kaya ba ni MDS yan?? Just look  at Duterte he has experience in dealing with negotiations and his track record will prove it if you ask NPA,MNLF,MILF they are willing to give peace a chance because they respect the guy that much. He has credibility to do that. Does MDS has that respect from our enemies?? How can they (other presidentiables) deal with our external conflicts if kung sa internal nga di nila ma solusyunan.. Do you think they will believe you kung babasahan mo lang sila ng libro at doctoral degree mo at pa ingles2x to show your authority?? I don't think so.. Asusual puro pangako lang kasi eleksyon eh..
« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 03:14:41 am by A7x »

etong

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 22
« Reply #60 on: April 18, 2016, 03:20:00 am »

Negotiation is not an option for you sir? You are eager to fight them head on just so you can say Philippines is not a pushover?

tigerwing

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 54
« Reply #61 on: April 18, 2016, 03:51:47 am »
What you are saying is hindi pa nangyayari "NEGATIVE" kana agad.. Puro "WHAT IF'S" what if kaya ako naman mag ask sayo kaya ba ni MDS yan?? Just look  at Duterte he has experience in dealing with negotiations and his track record will prove it if you ask NPA,MNLF,MILF they are willing to give peace a chance because they respect the guy that much. He has credibility to do that. Does MDS has that respect from our enemies?? How can they (other presidentiables) deal with our external conflicts if kung sa internal nga di nila ma solusyunan.. Do you think they will believe you kung babasahan mo lang sila ng libro at doctoral degree mo at pa ingles2x to show your authority?? I don't think so.. Asusual puro pangako lang kasi eleksyon eh..

So thats it? We just have to believe in him then? He'll suceed because well.... He's Duterte.. Lol.

And MDS? She too said she would talk to china (not something I totally agree with obviously) but atleast that woman has more experience than digong when it comes to international matters, as such I think she has a better chance of brokering a "fair" deal. At least she is not known to be "anti-modernization". If anything she wants the Philippines to be able to stand on its own and free from foreign influence.

Here are some of what she has to say.

http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story/561824/news/nation/miriam-says-gov-t-should-break-free-from-us

Take note:

"Instead of relying on the US, or acquiescing to China, the Philippines will have to augment its surveillance, reconnaissance, and intelligence-gathering capabilities in order to effectively monitor developments in its surrounding waters," said Santiago in a statement issued days after the start of the yearly PHL-US Balikatan joint military exercises.

Santiago proposed the refurbishment and empowerment of the Philippine Coast Guard and the Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP) to "protect the country's territorial integrity through civilian law enforcement operations."

"Obviously, the Philippines or any regional state can never match Chinese defense spending, but we will have to have to develop minimum deterrence capabilities that allow us to resist and inflict sufficient retaliation if China continues to undermine Philippine territorial integrity," she said.

At least she has a plan to do something.

tigerwing

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 54
« Reply #62 on: April 18, 2016, 03:56:57 am »
Negotiation is not an option for you sir? You are eager to fight them head on just so you can say Philippines is not a pushover?

Not at all. Not totaly against negotiations but I want the Philippines to be prepared in case negotiation failed. Also given our current position of weakness how well do you think can we negotiate?

Dont you think that if we became stronger we can negotiate better?

itsmeden

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 2
« Reply #63 on: April 18, 2016, 04:13:04 am »
really? Can you please point it out as I might have missed it.

or are you saying that "I'll talk to China" is his plan.. ::laffman ::laffman

Links are posted by you. Why don't you read, understand and believe? If you don't want, then, don't ask. If you believe in MDS then support her. You have no right to ask how Duterte will handle the WPS if you don't believe in him. Not satisfied? Then shut up.

Kung ayaw mong maniwala sa kanya, wag ka magtanong.

tigerwing

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 54
« Reply #64 on: April 18, 2016, 04:32:06 am »
Links are posted by you. Why don't you read, understand and believe? If you don't want, then, don't ask. If you believe in MDS then support her. You have no right to ask how Duterte will handle the WPS if you don't believe in him. Not satisfied? Then shut up.

Kung ayaw mong maniwala sa kanya, wag ka magtanong.

Oh? As ive said, all I see there is his plan to do nothing. Now prove me wrong.

So if I dont dont believe in him I should shut up? I dont have the right to criticized and question him? Im a voting public too you know, and he is running as president of my country.

Lol. Just look at this guy. Now can you blame me if I label  some of his folowers as "Dutert***s?

etong

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 22
« Reply #65 on: April 18, 2016, 04:43:39 am »
Not at all. Not totaly against negotiations but I want the Philippines to be prepared in case negotiation failed. Also given our current position of weakness how well do you think can we negotiate?

Dont you think that if we became stronger we can negotiate better?

I agree with the bolded statement.

But even if we started preparing now, we can't defend, fight or push back even if we achieve the so-called "minimum credible defense".  If we do upgrades, it will happen gradually and that will still take a very long time and perhaps WPS is already been taken over by then if we take too long to do action and in essence it would have really been pointless. I think that's why it's no longer a priority for him. Also, "not a priority" doesn't mean the issue is ignored it's just that there are way more internal conflicts that should be and can be addressed first. That's my understanding of the situation.

A7x

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 149
« Reply #66 on: April 18, 2016, 05:08:34 am »
So thats it? We just have to believe in him then? He'll suceed because well.... He's Duterte.. Lol.

And MDS? She too said she would talk to china (not something I totally agree with obviously) but atleast that woman has more experience than digong when it comes to international matters, as such I think she has a better chance of brokering a "fair" deal. At least she is not known to be "anti-modernization". If anything she wants the Philippines to be able to stand on its own and free from foreign influence.

Here are some of what she has to say.

http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story/561824/news/nation/miriam-says-gov-t-should-break-free-from-us

Take note:

"Instead of relying on the US, or acquiescing to China, the Philippines will have to augment its surveillance, reconnaissance, and intelligence-gathering capabilities in order to effectively monitor developments in its surrounding waters," said Santiago in a statement issued days after the start of the yearly PHL-US Balikatan joint military exercises.

Santiago proposed the refurbishment and empowerment of the Philippine Coast Guard and the Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP) to "protect the country's territorial integrity through civilian law enforcement operations."

"Obviously, the Philippines or any regional state can never match Chinese defense spending, but we will have to have to develop minimum deterrence capabilities that allow us to resist and inflict sufficient retaliation if China continues to undermine Philippine territorial integrity," she said.

At least she has a plan to do something.

Excuse me sir, if digong will answer you step by step what he will do, it will be an opportunity for other candidates to find holes and create black propaganda out of it remember its election time..He is not that stupid.. That type of questioning is familiar to me in the likes of TRILLANES.. Digong is just playing his cards right.. And besides hindi naman ito reporting sa school.. Digong doesn't need a proof since he has track record to show for..

Like your MDS, she also wants to talk to CHINA.. http://www.manilatimes.net/breaking_news/miriam-would-negotiate-with-china-on-wps-if-elected-president/
Also MDS was one of the senators who voted to kick the US out of the philippines teritorry during the early 90's..
Also my question is, given the fact that MDS has experience with international issues how can she resolve our internal issues??? Like internal insurgences?? Can she talk their language like a Duterte can??

You know what?? I really have nothing against modernization but as of the moment we don't need it as we have a nation to build its just a matter of prioritizing major issues that needs to be addressed like corruption, criminality, drugs etc.. If you can't understand that then I'll rest my case. I notice that I am just repeating myself anyways..
« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 05:12:00 am by A7x »

tigerwing

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 54
« Reply #67 on: April 18, 2016, 05:32:14 am »
I agree with the bolded statement.

But even if we started preparing now, we can't defend, fight or push back even if we achieve the so-called "minimum credible defense".  If we do upgrades, it will happen gradually and that will still take a very long time and perhaps WPS is already been taken over by then if we take too long to do action and in essence it would have really been pointless. I think that's why it's no longer a priority for him. Also, "not a priority" doesn't mean the issue is ignored it's just that there are way more internal conflicts that should be and can be addressed first. That's my understanding of the situation.

Better late than never right? Also, given that we are already so far behind, shouldnt it make "catching up" more urgent? If not now then when? If you're saying that its hard to catch up now then that would be a lot harder to do if we start only after 6yrs from now(after digongs term if he wins). If your point is that its pointless because we cant catch up anyway or its already to late, then say it as it is. Just say that we give up and is no longer interested in pusuing our claim Ultimately thats where we are headed anyway.

Look at  Duterte and Cayatanos statement, read it again. Their plan.

Wait for the ruling of the tribunal. Ask America for help, and if all else fail "i'll talk to china".

So, what part does the Philippines have to play? Its as if his letting other nations decide the future of our claim in the WPS. Sure looks to me that he is ignoring it

tigerwing

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 54
« Reply #68 on: April 18, 2016, 05:55:13 am »
Excuse me sir, if digong will answer you step by step what he will do, it will be an opportunity for other candidates to find holes and create black propaganda out of it remember its election time..He is not that stupid.. That type of questioning is familiar to me in the likes of TRILLANES.. Digong is just playing his cards right.. And besides hindi naman ito reporting sa school.. Digong doesn't need a proof since he has track record to show for..

Like your MDS, she also wants to talk to CHINA.. http://www.manilatimes.net/breaking_news/miriam-would-negotiate-with-china-on-wps-if-elected-president/
Also MDS was one of the senators who voted to kick the US out of the philippines teritorry during the early 90's..
Also my question is, given the fact that MDS has experience with international issues how can she resolve our internal issues??? Like internal insurgences?? Can she talk their language like a Duterte can??

You know what?? I really have nothing against modernization but as of the moment we don't need it as we have a nation to build its just a matter of prioritizing major issues that needs to be addressed like corruption, criminality, drugs etc.. If you can't understand that then I'll rest my case. I notice that I am just repeating myself anyways..

Yeah but atleast she have a plan of action. Unlike Duterte's "You just have to believe" plans.

I rest my case for you as well. Just do know that improving defense capabilities goes hand in hand with nation building as you cannot keep what you cannot defend. We are already facing a threat and we should respond accordingly, not just to ignore it put it aside and pretty much let foreign powers decide our future.

chukino

• “I am very cautious of people who are absolutely right, especially when they are vehemently so.” ― Michael Palin
  • Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 2
« Reply #69 on: April 18, 2016, 06:14:56 am »
then can you please enlighten me exactly what his plan is. As far as im concerned, the way I see it, His plan is to do nothing.

It can wait? How long? Until china have full control of the area?

And why does improving military/coast guard capabilities have to come at the expense of others? Can it not be done along side other projects? As Ive said, the Philippines is not a poor country and we are actually underspending in the area of defense.

Sir, mukhang may kakayahan naman kayong iconvince ang mga leaders natin, at parang marami rin kayong nalalaman tungkol sa military pati sa legislation, bakit kaya di na lang kayo pumunta sa congress at senate at sabihin sa kanila yung statement mo na: "As Ive said, the Philippines is not a poor country and we are actually underspending in the area of defense." Baka sakaling matauhan sila at bigyan tayo agad-agad ng boost sa military budget. Kasi sa pagkakaalam ko rin, napakabagal talaga ng upgrade natin, imagine yung jet na binili natin out of 12 units, dadalawa pa lang yung naibibigay at yung susunod na 2 sa december 2016 pa yata at yung iba naman ay sa next 2 years pa. Eh mga trainer jets pa lang yan at di pa brand new.

Kumbaga sa pagsasanay at pagpapalakas ng katawan para lumaban sa boksing, di pwedeng paa lang muna ang sasanayin mo, at kung pag-alma nga sa china ang gusto mong mangyari sir, di pupwede yang ganyang physical training di ba? In short, kahit magaling pa ang coach natin or "future president" di pa rin uubra sa gusto nyong mangyari na makipagbangayan sa china, sa salitaan lang siguro pwede, but in physical show of force, NAY.

Kaya sa ngayon, sa aking palagay lang. Wala pa talaga tayong magagawa kundi ang makipagdayalogo habang inaayos ang mga dapat ayusin, kasi kung mamadaliin natin ang pagclaim dyan sa WPS, baka mas mapadali rin ang gyera at tayong lahat lang naman ang madadali nyan.

A7x

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 149
« Reply #70 on: April 18, 2016, 06:21:02 am »
Yeah but atleast she have a plan of action. Unlike Duterte's "You just have to believe" plans.

I rest my case for you as well. Just do know that improving defense capabilities goes hand in hand with nation building as you cannot keep what you cannot defend. We are already facing a threat and we should respond accordingly, not just to ignore it put it aside and pretty much let foreign powers decide our future.

Again, he is just playing his cards right.. You cannot just say he doesn't have a plan. He has plans but I think prioritizing what's urgent is far more sensible than what you are saying. He already mentioned that he plans to build more steel industry in his infrastructure projects for us to be self reliant since you don't want other foreign powers to decide for our future am I right? So why don't we manufacture our own and build our own. We cannot just say we need this and we do that if we always import since you want nation building and modernization at the same time..How can we build if we dont have our own factories?? Also you have not answered my question how will MDS deal with internal conflicts since you mentioned she has experience in international conflicts??
« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 06:26:08 am by A7x »

tigerwing

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 54
« Reply #71 on: April 18, 2016, 06:32:26 am »
Sir, mukhang may kakayahan naman kayong iconvince ang mga leaders natin, at parang marami rin kayong nalalaman tungkol sa military pati sa legislation, bakit kaya di na lang kayo pumunta sa congress at senate at sabihin sa kanila yung statement mo na: "As Ive said, the Philippines is not a poor country and we are actually underspending in the area of defense." Baka sakaling matauhan sila at bigyan tayo agad-agad ng boost sa military budget. Kasi sa pagkakaalam ko rin, napakabagal talaga ng upgrade natin, imagine yung jet na binili natin out of 12 units, dadalawa pa lang yung naibibigay at yung susunod na 2 sa december 2016 pa yata at yung iba naman ay sa next 2 years pa. Eh mga trainer jets pa lang yan at di pa brand new.

Kumbaga sa pagsasanay at pagpapalakas ng katawan para lumaban sa boksing, di pwedeng paa lang muna ang sasanayin mo, at kung pag-alma nga sa china ang gusto mong mangyari sir, di pupwede yang ganyang physical training di ba? In short, kahit magaling pa ang coach natin or "future president" di pa rin uubra sa gusto nyong mangyari na makipagbangayan sa china, sa salitaan lang siguro pwede, but in physical show of force, NAY.

Kaya sa ngayon, sa aking palagay lang. Wala pa talaga tayong magagawa kundi ang makipagdayalogo habang inaayos ang mga dapat ayusin, kasi kung mamadaliin natin ang pagclaim dyan sa WPS, baka mas mapadali rin ang gyera at tayong lahat lang naman ang madadali nyan.

Thing is mukhang walang plano itong si Digong na "mag sanay at mag palakas". As I've said he is widely known to be "anti-modernization" waste of money daw eh..

Believe me people in congress already know everything i've said here long ago.. Their inaction actually baffles me.

tigerwing

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 54
« Reply #72 on: April 18, 2016, 06:40:45 am »
Again, he is just playing his cards right.. You cannot just say he doesn't have a plan. He has plans but I think prioritizing what's urgent is far more sensible than what you are saying. He already mentioned that he plans to build more steel industry in his infrastructure projects for us to be self reliant since you don't want other foreign powers to decide for our future am I right? So why don't we manufacture our own and build our own. We cannot just say we need this and we do that if we always import since you want nation building and modernization at the same time..How can we build if we dont have our own factories?? Also you have not answered my question how will MDS deal with internal conflicts since you mentioned she has experience in international conflicts??

Once again we just have to believe right? He has a plan and it will lead us to greatness. He wont disclose his plans so we can see and examine it ourselves but we just have to believe. Have faith right?

About internal insurgency.. No easy way around it. It would be difficult to solve that problem no matter who wins. And yes that includes the great Duterte. What has he done to end insurgecies anyway? In case you havent heard the NPA just attack davao city itself. He being chummy with the rebels didnt keep them from making a mess did it?

Also this is about the WPS. Not insurgents

A7x

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 149
« Reply #73 on: April 18, 2016, 07:02:56 am »
Once again we just have to believe right? He has a plan and it will lead us to greatness. He wont disclose his plans so we can see and examine it ourselves but we just have to believe. Have faith right?

About internal insurgency.. No easy way around it. It would be difficult to solve that problem no matter who wins. And yes that includes the great Duterte. What has he done to end insurgecies anyway? In case you havent heard the NPA just attack davao city itself. He being chummy with the rebels didnt keep them from making a mess did it?

Also this is about the WPS. Not insurgents

So you are just admitting MDS cannot solve internal insurgency problems of this country since you said "NO EASY WAY AROUND IT." well at least Du30 has action plans and if you are resourceful enough to watch the news the rebels as well as the moros have positive response to Du30 peaceful resolution some are even willing to give up arms struggle if he wins thats how confident they are to him. That being said, you can see that there is light by the end of the tunnel. Can MDS match that?? Let me remind you that insurgencies is one big factor that prevents nation building.. And FYI duterte is neutral and doesnt take sides since he is in the governement if you asked me what has he done?? Well he was able to negotiate the release of soldiers from being captive so many times and allow the NPA to visit his city as long as they don't create trouble to the citezens of davao as well as MNLF and MILF..

Watch AFP response about Du30 supporting NPA's hope this will enlighten you: [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cfkNcnCnxs[/youtube]

I have heard about the news.. and I condemn NPA for doing that and it is the job of the police to investigate about the incident..

bigbanggoo

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 333
« Reply #74 on: April 18, 2016, 07:20:37 am »

I am not complaining about his kamay na bakal approach. I actually like that approach, what I'm complaining about is his selective kamay na bakal approach.  Kung papatayin nya ang mga kriminal ok lang good riddance, pero dapat lahat. Including the terrorists NPA and MILF/MNLF.