Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Nasan ang tapang mo Digong?  (Read 26414 times)

A7x

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 149
  • Shhh.. Be quiet you might piss somebody off..
Re: Nasan ang tapang mo Digong?
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2016, 04:52:19 am »
Ohhh so much butthurt!!  Lahat ba ng supporters ni duterte ay "retarded"? I would like to think that there are those that can actually think properly. However, you cannot deny that some if not most of his followers are "tards". Are you a dutertard? Nag react ka so I assume you are one! Lols, if you're not someone who blindly follows, if you actually see the flaws and somehow still arrive at the conclusion that he is the better choice then good for you. Remember that I never once said that you should not vote for him, ang sinabi ko lang eh mag isip-isip. Kung after mo mag isip duterte ka parin then so be it. I

I said "none" because i believe literaly that NONE of them  should be president. Yun naman ang tanong, sino "DAPAT" at hindi kung sino ang iboboto ko. So I answered NONE. But one of them eventually will and I too must take a pick. So i pick mds. She too is not ideal, but i think she is a better choice than the others. Got a problem with that? Or is your little brain still having a hard time comprehending? I never once said na wala ako iboboto. Ang bobo mo lang kasi kaya hindi mo ma gets ang punto.

We are on a nation building.. Philippines is on a mess right now both politically and economically.. You cannot compare us to Japan. Japan is a well established nation with a strong armed forces.. It is okay na mangarap sana parang Japan din tayo mag approach sa territorial dispute but no we cannot as of the moment.. We should fixed our nation first and strengthen our military and maybe we can get back at China and do the Japan approach. It's a matter of prioritizing which should we do first. Digong's approach is actually a good strategy sa current state ng bansa natin ngayon.. And before you dispute my comment na alam ko magiging negative kana naman try to watch this video..

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41NW7E78DLg[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCkmQHcHM3s&ebc=ANyPxKp4kZhpEldckqOgw0I9ejeSS2K68psGThGeCjkZs1r0Lkvywx2iPRK_OWIS-P2nM1uE_EGFUqlHkgLxV_8DgsjPIMSW5Q[/youtube]
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 04:59:34 am by A7x »

tigerwing

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 54
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2016, 05:12:13 am »

We are on a nation building.. Philippines is on a mess right now both politically and economically.. You cannot compare us to Japan. Japan is a well established nation with a strong armed forces.. It is okay na mangarap sana parang Japan din tayo mag approach sa territorial dispute but no we cannot as of the moment.. We should fixed our nation first and strengthen our military and maybe we can get back at China and do the Japan approach. It's a matter of prioritizing which should we do first. Digong's approach is actually a good strategy sa current state ng bansa natin ngayon.. And before you dispute my comment na alam ko magiging negative kana naman try to watch this video..

You said it yourself and I agree.. But is Digong in the same page as you and me?? Correct me if Im wrong but he did'nt mention anything about improving our military capabilities in the articles I've posted. He even said before that the new FA-50s where a mistake and waste of money. The general consensus even in other military forums is that Duterte is actually "anti-modernization". Again pls. correct me if Im wrong.

tigerwing

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 54
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2016, 05:35:35 am »

Lol, nothing else to say?

staff edit
I do. Stop the personal attacks. I don't care about your political views and you can preach your views to try and sway the other members but the moment you defame other members and make the argument personal, that becomes my concern.

I don't care if you have been in the forum for a long time, that doesn't excuse the constant defaming of other members. Keep doing this and I will personally file the report to have you and others banned
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 10:03:54 am by bodieph »

chukino

• “I am very cautious of people who are absolutely right, especially when they are vehemently so.” ― Michael Palin
  • Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 2
« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2016, 08:45:45 am »
Ala eh, basta ako kay Digong pa rin, excited na ako sa outcome ng mga promises n'ya sakaling manalo nga s'ya.
Among the candidates kasi ito lang ang medyo kakaiba ang mga pangako, karamihan recycled na. Nakakasawa na rin.
Pero wag na sana nating hanapan pa ng tapang si Du30 dahil lang sa weak stand n'ya against China on WPS, unang-una
hindi naman yun ang no.1 priority kung sinuman ang magiging Presidente natin, di lang China at WPS ang aayusin.

Tsaka hindi tayo naghahanap ng presidente na pakikipagbangayan sa China ang prioridad. Hindi sa lahat ng oras eh "tapang"
lagi ang kailangang pairalin. Pansamantala, hayaan muna natin ang UN tribunal na magdesisyon sa isyung yan.

A7x

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 149
« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2016, 08:57:53 am »
You said it yourself and I agree.. But is Digong in the same page as you and me?? Correct me if Im wrong but he did'nt mention anything about improving our military capabilities in the articles I've posted. He even said before that the new FA-50s where a mistake and waste of money. The general consensus even in other military forums is that Duterte is actually "anti-modernization". Again pls. correct me if Im wrong.

Let me ask you this, after WW2 did Japan modernize it's military first before they improve their economy?? Did lee kuan yu of singapore modernize their military first before nation building?? I guess the answer would be obvious right?? Digong can talk to the NPA,MILF,MNLF excluding abusayaf of course.. No other presidentiable has that skill except him, in short he has the leadership quality that can unite our country. So why would you need the FA-50?? To counter china?? or to fight your fellow filipino.. We don't need it right now..
Maybe you should watch more of his interviews.. I have watched one of them and he said, we need to build steel industry to manufacture our own military equipments we cannot always rely on buying imported hardwares as it is very expensive to maintain and also that is where the corruption nests. We need to fix our country first then we can go ahead and modernize. 

bigbanggoo

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 333
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2016, 09:08:33 am »
This is the coming from the same guy who cuddles the terorrists known as NPA. Syempre ok lang sa kanya kasi communist din yung China gaya nang bestfriend nyang si Joma. Hirap kasi sa mga iba dyan nasabihan lang na lilinisin yung krimen nang 6 months abay paniwala agad. Ang dali daling magsabi, ang hirap gumawa.

raginghormones

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 89
« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2016, 09:20:31 am »
popcorn mode na sana ako ang daming redacted! lol

desperate moves na kayong mga anti duterte hehe iba ang nagiinform sa naninira, and dun kayo sa latter. para lang kayong si binay, magvideo na din kayo haha

palaboy08

• James Bond Fans
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 3
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2016, 09:45:19 am »
Sa nakikita ko na kalagayan ng bansa natin and how the people acting esp the influencal one,kailangan na talaga ng pagbabago.i will vote for mayor duterte.period...as a simple filipino,sa sistema ng pamahalaan ngayon at sa mga asta ng mga tao wlang mangyayari kung ipagpapatuloy ang demokrasyang natatamasa natin ngayon.demokrasyang mga nakakaangat at maiimpluwensyang tao lamang ang nakikinabang.

chukino

• “I am very cautious of people who are absolutely right, especially when they are vehemently so.” ― Michael Palin
  • Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 2
« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2016, 09:50:33 am »
Let's just give DU30 a chance to prove his ability to walk his talk. We can never disprove him if we don't give him this chance.
And I believe that neither his opponents could do what he promised. We have already witnessed from the past administrations
that whether they are for, or against these insurgents none of them succeeded in obliterating them. So, let this man for a change,
play his game and let's just wait and see what he really is capable of.

A7x

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 149
« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2016, 09:52:17 am »
This is the coming from the same guy who cuddles the terorrists known as NPA. Syempre ok lang sa kanya kasi communist din yung China gaya nang bestfriend nyang si Joma. Hirap kasi sa mga iba dyan nasabihan lang na lilinisin yung krimen nang 6 months abay paniwala agad. Ang dali daling magsabi, ang hirap gumawa.

Gahit gaano pa katalino at edukado ng presidente ang piliin ng tao kung hindi sya marunong makipag usap ng kapayapaan sa kapwa na iba ang idelohiya at salungat sa kanya at kahit pa na kalaban nya ito walang UNITY at NATION BUILDING na mangyayari. Coming from a guy na lumaki sa mindanao at namuno sa isang lungsod na dati ay puro patayan at giyera at nagawa nya itong patahimikin at mga tao ay mahal na mahal sya mas pininiwalaan ko pa sya kasi may track record na compare sa iba na puro salita lang wala namang nagawa..  Kung hindi mo mismo naranasan tumira sa lungsod nya ay talagang masasabi mong hindi kapani paniwala and we respect that...

leightot

• Pioneer VIP
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 270
  • BEA SUZY! ftw
« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2016, 02:40:09 pm »
Ingat on flame baits keep this discussion healthy para din for us readers haha.

etong

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 22
« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2016, 03:04:36 pm »
I don't really mind the people that are anti-(whoever), it's their opinion. I just feel like they should focus on who CAN make a change rather than discussing who can't. 

If you are against a candidate then just uplift another who you think is more deserving to win so the vote is swayed to him/her.

Tama na sana ang negativity, hindi tayo aasenso dyan.

lawrencium

• oh enzemeng fereen ekew eng tengeng dehelen oh baby♫
  • Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 116
  • oh enzemeng fereen ekew eng tengeng dehelen oh♫
« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2016, 04:16:33 pm »
REDACTED
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 06:28:09 pm by bodieph »

subicboy

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 19
« Reply #38 on: April 16, 2016, 05:58:46 pm »
Confrontations with china is unavoidale if we want to uphold our claims. It does'nt mean however that we will go to war. Take a look at how japan is doing it. They are confronting china head on but not at war with them.

For that we actually need the capability to confront them. We currently do not have any and thats why i said beef up the armed forces and the coast guard. If anything a stronger philippines might force china to negotiate in equal footing.

If we dont strengthen ourselves then china will continue to do what it wants and since we are powerless against them, we will eventualy be forced to accept it.. The key here is to become stronger. Dont put to much hope in the americans. Unless china attacks us directly the they are not oblidged to do a thing. At the end america will do what is benificial to them and that may not be beneficial to us.

Ok, sige sige, kaw pakauna magbomba sa china ha ,susunod kami ,pramis!  ::laffman

subicboy

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 19
« Reply #39 on: April 16, 2016, 06:14:02 pm »
Parang ang dali naman kasi na palakasin ang sandstahang lakas ng Pinas. Ginamit m halimbawa ang Japan, e baka kahit ubuhos mo lahat ng annual national budget ng pinas sa military e hndi pa rin papantay sa status na meron ang military ng japan ngaun. Atsaka tsong mayaman na bansa ang japan, kaya nila gawin sa china ang ginagawa nila ngaun dahil mapera sila kung magkagera man ,may resources sila na paghhugutan pra bumili o gumawa ng armas pantapat sa china e baka may mga sekreto pa sila technologies na panggera na magagamit sa china. Maimpluwensya pang bansa yan, madami papalag na bansa pag napasabak sa gera yan. Ang pinas WALANG impluwensya, WALANG pera, WALANG R&D(kng meron mas sure yan d kayang pondohan ng gobyerno).

Tama lang na hindi maging priority yang away sa china at unahin an mga mas lantaran na problema ng pilipinas. An dami naggutom, an dami krimen, an dami rebelde, an dami kurap. Dyan pa lang sa mga problema na yan mabubulunan na ang presidente, internal pa lang yan ha.

rapido0116

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2016, 01:41:27 am »
Laki kasi ng problema ni TS kay Digong... para naman sapat ang tapang nya para palayasin ang china... kung hinde man nya priority ang West Philippine Sea that doesn't mean na wala na un tapang nya.

Kung hinde mo gusto ang naririnig mo sa isang kandidato simply don't vote him... dimo na kailanagn pang ipagsigawan para mangumbinsi ng iba...

brandon_jom

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 20
  • Pardon Me While I Burst
« Reply #41 on: April 17, 2016, 02:58:59 am »
(REDACTED)  ::laffman
"All Day I Dream About X35"

JiangCai

• Only the shallow know themselves.
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 58
  • Amo a las mujeres
« Reply #42 on: April 17, 2016, 04:06:03 am »

smoking:: sige galinga nyo pa  toast::

Donald Trump for POTUS  ::fingerpower
        Show respect to all people, but grovel to none.

naruto789544

• Anime Fans
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 103
« Reply #43 on: April 17, 2016, 11:04:37 am »
whoever wins this election has a tough presidency ahead of him/her... for me, points here are valid depending on who your candidate is... let's just backup all topics with legit sources so that everyone may be able to read the basis of the thread...

etong

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 22
« Reply #44 on: April 17, 2016, 11:28:53 am »
whoever wins this election has a tough presidency ahead of him/her... for me, points here are valid depending on who your candidate is... let's just backup all topics with legit sources so that everyone may be able to read the basis of the thread...

I agree, all points are valid aside from the backhanded comments being thrown around.

Also, I hope everyone follows:

::dontflame

tigerwing

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 54
« Reply #45 on: April 17, 2016, 11:18:14 pm »
It seems alot of people here do not understand the importance and the urgency of the WPS issue. To the point that they think its ok if it is not prioritized. Let me just remind you:

1. The WPS is said to be rich in resources. If the philippines can secure it then that resource can be used to better the life of every filipino. It can be used to develop the economy, fund infrastucture, improve health care, education, etc. Heck it can even be used to make your respective towns and streets safer. Also, know that, Malampaya, one of our biggest source of revenue actually falls inside China's Nine dash line.

2. WPS is our fishing ground. Alot of our fisher folks have already suffered because of the chinise incursions. And It is the duty and mandate of the state govt to protect its people. Not only that, alot of species of fish cought in philippine internal waters use the WPS as their breeding ground. If the chinese are alowed to exploit that area and overfish, then the future of our entire fishing industry is at stake.

3. The Philippines is not a poor country. You are severely mistaken if you think we cannot afford a decent armed forces. We have a GDP greater than 300 billion dollars yet we spend less than 1% of that in defense. Vietnam, a country with a much smaller economy actually outspend us. By comparison, on average other ASEAN countries spend around 2% of their GDP and Singapore for one, spend more that 3% of its GDP on defense. Defense is actually an area where tge Philippines is underspending.

subicboy

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 19
« Reply #46 on: April 18, 2016, 12:02:49 am »
Importante naman WPS, pero sanga sanga ang problema ng pilipinas sa ngayon at malamang yan ang sinamantala ng china sa pinas. Kung totoo na may ganyang kalaking pera ang pinas at hindi maramdaman ng pangkaraniwang pilipino katulad ko, malalang malala na nga ang corruption sa atin. Kung mababawasan ng malaki yan sigurado mapapalakas ang sandatahang lakas natin dahil malalagay sa tama ang pondo. Pero hangang hindi, walang mangyayari.

Sana lang maayos man lang ang maliit na problema ng kurapsyon sa customs at LTO. Pag nangyari yan magkakaconfidence na ko na kyang harapin ng susunod n administrasyon ang malaking issue tulad ng tungkol sa WPS.

A7x

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 149
« Reply #47 on: April 18, 2016, 12:24:01 am »
It seems alot of people here do not understand the importance and the urgency of the WPS issue. To the point that they think its ok if it is not prioritized. Let me just remind you:

1. The WPS is said to be rich in resources. If the philippines can secure it then that resource can be used to better the life of every filipino. It can be used to develop the economy, fund infrastucture, improve health care, education, etc. Heck it can even be used to make your respective towns and streets safer. Also, know that, Malampaya, one of our biggest source of revenue actually falls inside China's Nine dash line.

2. WPS is our fishing ground. Alot of our fisher folks have already suffered because of the chinise incursions. And It is the duty and mandate of the state govt to protect its people. Not only that, alot of species of fish cought in philippine internal waters use the WPS as their breeding ground. If the chinese are alowed to exploit that area and overfish, then the future of our entire fishing industry is at stake.

3. The Philippines is not a poor country. You are severely mistaken if you think we cannot afford a decent armed forces. We have a GDP greater than 300 billion dollars yet we spend less than 1% of that in defense. Vietnam, a country with a much smaller economy actually outspend us. By comparison, on average other ASEAN countries spend around 2% of their GDP and Singapore for one, spend more that 3% of its GDP on defense. Defense is actually an area where tge Philippines is underspending.

I understand where you are coming from and let me also remind you that CHINA already built buildings and camps in WPS and they can't just give it up without a fight even if US will interfere you can't just kick them out there like a beggar on the streets or a squatter to force your ownership it will result to WAR. Whatever the outcome of the of the arbitration case CHINA will not honor it.. And with this kind of stupid stance this current administration is doing, it will only put you and me and the filipino soldiers at risk. Sa tingin mo ba kung magka gyera may magagawa tayo?? Sabihin na natin na papanig ang US then what?? Saan ang battleground?? Of course dito sa bansa natin primarily sa Palawan.. Magisip din tayo paminsan2x.. If there is a better solution to this problem, it should be a PEACEFUL resolution hindi yung gyera. The thing about duterte's plan, he has a record already na kaya nyang kumausap sa NPA,MILF,MNLF about peace if you have a president with that skill and a proven track record better than that then you can MAYBE just MAYBE persuade me to vote for your presidential candidate.. We have bigger internal problems than the WPS issue na kailangan matutukan at unahin..
« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 12:31:45 am by A7x »

tigerwing

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 54
« Reply #48 on: April 18, 2016, 01:21:30 am »
I understand where you are coming from and let me also remind you that CHINA already built buildings and camps in WPS and they can't just give it up without a fight even if US will interfere you can't just kick them out there like a beggar on the streets or a squatter to force your ownership it will result to WAR. Whatever the outcome of the of the arbitration case CHINA will not honor it.. And with this kind of stupid stance this current administration is doing, it will only put you and me and the filipino soldiers at risk. Sa tingin mo ba kung magka gyera may magagawa tayo?? Sabihin na natin na papanig ang US then what?? Saan ang battleground?? Of course dito sa bansa natin primarily sa Palawan.. Magisip din tayo paminsan2x.. If there is a better solution to this problem, it should be a PEACEFUL resolution hindi yung gyera. The thing about duterte's plan, he has a record already na kaya nyang kumausap sa NPA,MILF,MNLF about peace if you have a president with that skill and a proven track record better than that then you can MAYBE just MAYBE persuade me to vote for your presidential candidate.. We have bigger internal problems than the WPS issue na kailangan matutukan at unahin..

If you dont want to do anything about it, then we might as well just give up our claims right here, right now. Say good bye to the WPS.

As ive said, if you want to pursue our claims then confronting china is unavoidable.. Thats why we need to be stronger as soon as possible. If you dont have any plans to strengthen the military/coast guard then just give it up. Just say it as it is, that we have no plans to pursue our claims and that we will give up.. Kesa kung ano-ano pang sasabihin na keso atin daw yun tapos in the end eh nganga lang pala at wala rin naman pala gagawin..

You think we can talk our way into china's heart? Mag isip-isip din tayo shall we? China have the upper hand here. So why would they do anything in our favor? As it stand right now they can do whatever the hell they want and we cant do a thing about it. If you insist we stay in such a position of weakness then china need not do a thing for us. They will just encroach more and one by one claim more and more. We cant do anything about it anyway. Why bother share anything with us when they can have it all for themselves? Eventually we will be forced to just accept that we have lost.

If however you do want to pursue our claims there, then the only way to do so is to streghten our nation. Have the ability to walk the talk. Ever heard of the term "minimum credible defense"? We may not be able to match up to china but atleast have the ability to push back and make it hard for them to claim more of what is ours. When the time comes that China can no longer do whatever it wants then MAYBE, just MAYBE they will conjure up something that is equally benificial to us..

A7x

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 149
« Reply #49 on: April 18, 2016, 01:45:00 am »
If you dont want to do anything about it, then we might as well just give up our claims right here, right now. Say good bye to the WPS.

As ive said, if you want to pursue our claims then confronting china is unavoidable.. Thats why we need to be stronger as soon as possible. If you dont have any plans to strengthen the military/coast guard then just give it up. Just say it as it is, that we have no plans to pursue our claims and that we will give up.. Kesa kung ano-ano pang sasabihin na keso atin daw yun tapos in the end eh nganga lang pala at wala rin naman pala gagawin..

You think we can talk our way into china's heart? Mag isip-isip din tayo shall we? China have the upper hand here. So why would they do anything in our favor? As it stand right now they can do whatever the hell they want and we cant do a thing about it. If you insist we stay in such a position of weakness then china need not do a thing for us. They will just encroach more and one by one claim more and more. We cant do anything about it anyway. Why bother share anything with us when they can have it all for themselves? Eventually we will be forced to just accept that we have lost.

If however you do want to pursue our claims there, then the only way to do so is to streghten our nation. Have the ability to walk the talk. Ever heard of the term "minimum credible defense"? We may not be able to match up to china but atleast have the ability to push back and make it hard for them to claim more of what is ours. When the time comes that China can no longer do whatever it wants then MAYBE, just MAYBE they will conjure up something that is equally benificial to us..

I did not say na we should give up our claims. If I can quote what I have said, "If there is a better solution to this problem, it should be a PEACEFUL resolution hindi yung gyera." Strengthening our nation doesn't necessarily na palakasin agad2x ang military in the expense of other major internal issues natin. It can wait.. Even duterte said that his position about our ownership remains firm however he has a different approach to resolve the issue. Porke't iba yung solution nya sa ibang presidentiable doesn't mean na e gigive up na nya ang teritoryo ng pinas. The WPS issue is not a chess game kasi maraming buhay ang malagay sa alanganin pag nagkataon.. We should fix our nation first and the rest will follow...