Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Nasan ang tapang mo Digong?  (Read 26402 times)

bigbanggoo

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 333
Re: Nasan ang tapang mo Digong?
« Reply #100 on: April 18, 2016, 10:16:56 am »
As ive said from the start. Its to inform. You in particular have been flooding this site with pro-duterte posts. So here I am showing his flaws to balance it out. Got a problem with that?

It is a well known fact that Duterte supporters have a big problem taking in criticisms and despite all reason.

A7x

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 149
  • Shhh.. Be quiet you might piss somebody off..
« Reply #101 on: April 18, 2016, 10:34:29 am »
It is a well known fact that Duterte supporters have a big problem taking in criticisms and despite all reason.

Problem with anti duterte people is that they simply dont listen to explanation and proofs matatalino naman sana pero pilit parin nilang nililihis ang issue

tigerwing

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 54
« Reply #102 on: April 18, 2016, 10:35:48 am »
This is a free to post forum as long as you are in topic and following the rules.. Yes you are showing his flaws but only one sided flaws and I am here also to inform and show the truth with proof also to balance it out. If you got a problem with my post then why don't you post your candidate for others to see..

Again I have no need to promote anyone.. As you have said this is a free forum. As such I too can post as as I want regarding the flaws of your candidate. You are welcome to try and defend him but as it is, It seems your not doing a very good job.

lets go back to topic shall we?

Back to the WPS issue. You have yet to explain Duterte's plan there until you diverted the arguments to insugency. Tell us about it. How does he intend to pursue our claim without modernizing our forces, without confronting china and what kind of leverage will he use to convince china to make a fair and equally benificial compromise with the Philippines

Or  are you gonna insist its some super secret plan that cannot be made public and that we should just "have faith"?

seniorpedro

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #103 on: April 18, 2016, 10:43:28 am »
Again I have no need to promote anyone.. As you have said this is a free forum. As such I too can post as as I want regarding the flaws of your candidate. You are welcome to try and defend him but as it is, It seems your not doing a very good job.

Back to the WPS issue. You have yet to explain Duterte's plan there until you diverted the arguments to insugency. Tell us about it. How does he intend to pursue our claim without modernizing our forces, without confronting china and what kind of leverage will he use to convince china to make a fair and equally benificial compromise with the Philippines

Or  are you gonna insist its some super secret plan that cannot be made public and that we should just "have faith"?

Nasan ang tapang mo Digong?  <--- nasabe mo to sir TS dahil hindi nya kayang ipag laban ang gusto mong ipag laban nya dapat? so kapag yung gusto mong ipag laban nya dapat e hindi nya kayang ipag laban e ibig sabihin wala na syang tapang, TS? at gano ba kahalaga sayo TS na dapat matapang ang taong tinutukoy mo na walang tapang? para kasing ang dame mong alam, TS. kung sakali ba na naka gapos ka ng mahigpit habang nire-rape ang mga mahal mo sa buhay at hindi mo kayang ipag laban and gusto mong ipag laban e ibig sabihin ba na wala kang tapang? siguro nga para sayo hindi ganun katapang o hindi mo makita ang tapang ni digong, dahil sa binitawan na statement about sa gusto mong ipag laban nya. siguro nga mas may sense ang gusto mong ipahatid sa mga bumabasa nito kesa sa naging statement ni digong. ang dame mo kasing alam. - See more at: http://espiya.net/forum/index.php?topic=167940.75#sthash.LIWHc62m.dpuf

tigerwing

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 54
« Reply #104 on: April 18, 2016, 10:52:27 am »
Nasan ang tapang mo Digong?  <--- nasabe mo to sir TS dahil hindi nya kayang ipag laban ang gusto mong ipag laban nya dapat? so kapag yung gusto mong ipag laban nya dapat e hindi nya kayang ipag laban e ibig sabihin wala na syang tapang, TS? at gano ba kahalaga sayo TS na dapat matapang ang taong tinutukoy mo na walang tapang? para kasing ang dame mong alam, TS. kung sakali ba na naka gapos ka ng mahigpit habang nire-rape ang mga mahal mo sa buhay at hindi mo kayang ipag laban and gusto mong ipag laban e ibig sabihin ba na wala kang tapang? siguro nga para sayo hindi ganun katapang o hindi mo makita ang tapang ni digong, dahil sa binitawan na statement about sa gusto mong ipag laban nya. siguro nga mas may sense ang gusto mong ipahatid sa mga bumabasa nito kesa sa naging statement ni digong. ang dame mo kasing alam. - See more at: http://espiya.net/forum/index.php?topic=167940.75#sthash.LIWHc62m.dpuf

sorry what? You lost me there. Your point is?

naruto789544

• Anime Fans
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 103
« Reply #105 on: April 18, 2016, 10:56:44 am »
got lost also... hehehe...

subicboy

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 19
« Reply #106 on: April 18, 2016, 11:02:18 am »
sorry what? You lost me there. Your point is?

Nagets ko naman, sobrang nahirapan ka intindihin? Hahahaha

naruto789544

• Anime Fans
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 103
« Reply #107 on: April 18, 2016, 11:42:58 am »
Nagets ko naman, sobrang nahirapan ka intindihin? Hahahaha

hehehe... a "what if" scenario.... :)

jaypol81

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 3
« Reply #108 on: April 18, 2016, 11:49:49 am »
this thread is so trending... galing naman ni TS dito... siya ang hari at ska reyna na thread na ito...  ::laffman

A7x

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 149
  • Shhh.. Be quiet you might piss somebody off..
« Reply #109 on: April 18, 2016, 03:54:26 pm »

The problem with you is that, you are so insistent for me to lay duterte's card about the leverage he will do to resolve wps issue. When I throw back the question at you, you seem to dodge it even the insurgency issue. Am I not doing a good job?? Or you just don't want to listen to my explanation simple as that. Like you said, yes duterte is in favor of the arbitration case if the multilateral approach doesn't work then he is open for other options to explore peaceful means to resolve the issue in short he wants to talk directly to CHINA just like your beloved MDS will do..Other than that if you want to dig in try asking duterte himself. If that answer doesn't satisfy you then tell me which of the aspiring presidentiables has better plans other than duterte. I am not sure if you are really honest to know the answer or you are just trying to get into my nerves.  And to back my answer here is the link http://www.update.ph/2016/04/duterte-hoping-for-a-favorable-wps-arbitration-ruling-for-philippines/4244

bodieph

• Gold Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 332
« Reply #110 on: April 18, 2016, 06:13:19 pm »
ENOUGH

the next post here that will defame other members, I will automatically have that person banned. I  will personally file the report to admin

most of the discussion since my last review of this thread has been good, but there has still been some defaming and I have had enough, I am still getting complaints about this thread and seriously nakakapagod na

tigerwing

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 54
« Reply #111 on: April 18, 2016, 08:26:47 pm »
The problem with you is that, you are so insistent for me to lay duterte's card about the leverage he will do to resolve wps issue. When I throw back the question at you, you seem to dodge it even the insurgency issue. Am I not doing a good job?? Or you just don't want to listen to my explanation simple as that. Like you said, yes duterte is in favor of the arbitration case if the multilateral approach doesn't work then he is open for other options to explore peaceful means to resolve the issue in short he wants to talk directly to CHINA just like your beloved MDS will do..Other than that if you want to dig in try asking duterte himself. If that answer doesn't satisfy you then tell me which of the aspiring presidentiables has better plans other than duterte. I am not sure if you are really honest to know the answer or you are just trying to get into my nerves.  And to back my answer here is the link http://www.update.ph/2016/04/duterte-hoping-for-a-favorable-wps-arbitration-ruling-for-philippines/4244

As it is right now, maybe with the exception of binay. (I dont know his stand, maybe someone here could pitch in and tell us) Duterte's stand is the weakest. Roxas and Poe are both pro modernization and MDS though willing to talk to china intends to stregthen our forces as well.

Its only duterte that has no plan to do anything for the country in order to strengthen or claims. As I see it, his plan is to hope America will do the dirty work for us. What if America decides that it is in their best interest to do nothing?

Talk to china? Again I ask you. How well do you think we can negotiate given our current position of weakness? Thats why Im asking you what leverage can he use?

Or are you gonna say again that he will be able to charm the Chinese with his impecable negotiating skills just because he's the great rodrigo duterte? We just got to believe right?

kobeyaki

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 27
« Reply #112 on: April 18, 2016, 09:23:50 pm »
Leverage - chinese in divisoria and binondo

tigerwing

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 54
« Reply #113 on: April 18, 2016, 09:57:46 pm »
For the benefit if those who may not understand the current situation.

As it stand right now, china obviously have the upper hand. They can come and go within our teritories at will, do whatever they want unchalenged. This is because the Phillipines do not have the capability to confront china. We dont even have the capability to properly patrol the area.

If this kind of situation continue, if we choose not to do anything to improve our capabilities then we might as well say that china have won. They dont even need to talk to us anymore as they can already get whatever they want. Case in point, they built two islands there unopposed.

If we want to pursue our claims, the only way to do so is to have the capability to confront china. We may not be able to match them, we may not be able to kick them out, but atlease make it dificult for them to do as they please. Also this does not mean that we will go to war with them. No one wants to start a war, not even China. The point is that we must make our presence felt, to let the world know that we seriously mean to pursue our claims.

A stronger philippines will also have the ability to demand better terms. If we can make it difficult for china then perhaps we can force them to make a deal that is equally beneficial.

Simply talking without strengthening our position will lead nowhere. At best it would only force us to accept a deal that is greatly in favor of the chinese. We will eventually be handed the short end of the stick and we will be power less to complain.

itsmeden

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 2
« Reply #114 on: April 18, 2016, 10:52:07 pm »
For the benefit if those who may not understand the current situation.

As it stand right now, china obviously have the upper hand. They can come and go within our teritories at will, do whatever they want unchalenged. This is because the Phillipines do not have the capability to confront china. We dont even have the capability to properly patrol the area.

If this kind of situation continue, if we choose not to do anything to improve our capabilities then we might as well say that china have won. They dont even need to talk to us anymore as they can already get whatever they want. Case in point, they built two islands there unopposed.

If we want to pursue our claims, the only way to do so is to have the capability to confront china. We may not be able to match them, we may not be able to kick them out, but atlease make it dificult for them to do as they please. Also this does not mean that we will go to war with them. No one wants to start a war, not even China. The point is that we must make our presence felt, to let the world know that we seriously mean to pursue our claims.

A stronger philippines will also have the ability to demand better terms. If we can make it difficult for china then perhaps we can force them to make a deal that is equally beneficial.

Simply talking without strengthening our position will lead nowhere. At best it would only force us to accept a deal that is greatly in favor of the chinese. We will eventually be handed the short end of the stick and we will be power less to complain.

You are always saying Duterte has no plan with WPS and does not seems to strengthen our forces. First of all, Federalism is one of the key to strengthen our forces. The national government will focus only for the security and defense of our country.

He is against modernization act because he knows that there's a better way. A steel industry is another key for modernization. Not only it will help us modernized our military but also our infrastructures. Right now, we are exporting raw materials for making steels and we are importing finish products. There's a lot of money being wasted with that. Duterte is saying that if we have the raw materials and we have our own steel industry, we can build our own and start modernization. This will also create job for Filipinos.

WPS? Talk to China in a peaceful way? Yes, one of first strategy he will do. Why? We don't have the capability right now to enforce our desire to own. Modernization is a process. It will not be given to us. We have to work for it.

During the debate when Duterte asked Poe, what will she do if one night, China attacked? She answered that she will strengthen AFP by spending more money for defense equipment. Would that also be your answer?

You keep telling that we should strengthen our forces and Duterte is not for it. Why FEDERALISM if he is not for it? Why Peace and Order is the main target if you are not for it?

Duterte is smart, if not smarter than any candidate, with his strategies. He has mitigation for the WPS situation and a long term solution which I believe you do not want to understand because you are acting like an anti-duterte. Now tell us, who has a better platform than Duterte?

And just to inform you, MDS is also a Duterte before. Why not you?

tigerwing

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 54
« Reply #115 on: April 19, 2016, 12:10:13 am »
You are always saying Duterte has no plan with WPS and does not seems to strengthen our forces. First of all, Federalism is one of the key to strengthen our forces. The national government will focus only for the security and defense of our country.

He is against modernization act because he knows that there's a better way. A steel industry is another key for modernization. Not only it will help us modernized our military but also our infrastructures. Right now, we are exporting raw materials for making steels and we are importing finish products. There's a lot of money being wasted with that. Duterte is saying that if we have the raw materials and we have our own steel industry, we can build our own and start modernization. This will also create job for Filipinos.

WPS? Talk to China in a peaceful way? Yes, one of first strategy he will do. Why? We don't have the capability right now to enforce our desire to own. Modernization is a process. It will not be given to us. We have to work for it.

During the debate when Duterte asked Poe, what will she do if one night, China attacked? She answered that she will strengthen AFP by spending more money for defense equipment. Would that also be your answer?

You keep telling that we should strengthen our forces and Duterte is not for it. Why FEDERALISM if he is not for it? Why Peace and Order is the main target if you are not for it?

Duterte is smart, if not smarter than any candidate, with his strategies. He has mitigation for the WPS situation and a long term solution which I believe you do not want to understand because you are acting like an anti-duterte. Now tell us, who has a better platform than Duterte?

And just to inform you, MDS is also a Duterte before. Why not you?

Problem there is TIME. How long will it take before we develop a steel industry and gain self reliance in our military?

Also can you please explain how just shifting to a federal form of government can secure of WPS interest.

bum24xxx

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 20
« Reply #116 on: April 19, 2016, 12:46:14 am »
lipat na ako kay mar roxas.kasi ang bait nya  ay hindi epal..hahahaha
sa hindi nakakilala kay digong punta kau sa davao para maranasan nyo kung ano ang totoo..
huling baraha ng pilipino si digong..kung destiny nya talaga maging pres. let it be..

little boy

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1

di baleng tamad, di naman pagod!!!

kobeyaki

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 27
« Reply #118 on: April 19, 2016, 03:03:48 am »
Talagang mesiah ang tingin ng mga apologist kay digong ha.

Among change ba hinahanap ng mga supporter niya?

At anong change ba ang ipinangako at maibibigay ni digong sa pilipinas?
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 03:05:55 am by kobeyaki »

itsmeden

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 2
« Reply #119 on: April 19, 2016, 03:13:37 am »
Problem there is TIME. How long will it take before we develop a steel industry and gain self reliance in our military?

Also can you please explain how just shifting to a federal form of government can secure of WPS interest.

Yes, TIME is the problem. That's why Duterte has mitigation. Strengthening forces would require a lot of TIME. That is why one key is steel industry and another one is Federal government. What else? Leadership. Do other candidates have what it takes to be a leader? Any group of armed forces without a leader is weak.

Why FEDERALISM? You already said that we have to strengthen our forces to make demands right? In the proposed federal government, 20% of the total budget would be allocated to National federal government, which is responsible for security and defense. While the existing government we have only allocated 4.3% of the national budget for security and defense. Now my question to you, how much money other candidates will spend for security and defense? Can you cite at least the percentage?

Again, Duterte has interim solution and long term solution for WPS. While other candidates only have long term solution which TIME, money and resources are the problems. We can only demand if we are stronger right? Do you think we can demand right now? If not, what would be your mitigation?

bigbanggoo

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 333
« Reply #120 on: April 19, 2016, 07:25:13 am »

Federalism while good on paper, will just not work in the country. This is actually another stance of Duterte that I do not like. I'll debate you on this but this is for another topic.

OT: As far as I know Binay is for talking with china as well.

tigerwing

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 54
« Reply #121 on: April 19, 2016, 07:47:49 am »
Yes, TIME is the problem. That's why Duterte has mitigation. Strengthening forces would require a lot of TIME. That is why one key is steel industry and another one is Federal government. What else? Leadership. Do other candidates have what it takes to be a leader? Any group of armed forces without a leader is weak.

Why FEDERALISM? You already said that we have to strengthen our forces to make demands right? In the proposed federal government, 20% of the total budget would be allocated to National federal government, which is responsible for security and defense. While the existing government we have only allocated 4.3% of the national budget for security and defense. Now my question to you, how much money other candidates will spend for security and defense? Can you cite at least the percentage?

Again, Duterte has interim solution and long term solution for WPS. While other candidates only have long term solution which TIME, money and resources are the problems. We can only demand if we are stronger right? Do you think we can demand right now? If not, what would be your mitigation?

If 20% of the total national budget will go to the Federal Government, how much of that will go to defense? Are you saying that the entire budget of the Federal Govt, will go to defense?

You acknowledge the issue of TIME. Yes it will take time to develop a credible defense. That makes it the more important to start NOW. Self-reliance is good and should be the end goal but it will take decades before we can put up our very own military-industrial complex. Im willing to bet you that Digong will not live long enough to see that happen. Do put in consideration the even very wealthy countries like Japan and Australia are not completely self reliant. Heck not even China is.

On the other hand, 6 years is actualy enough time to significantly boost our capabilities if we choose to acquire equipment from other nations. The sooner we become stronger the sooner we can make better our claim and ask greater demands when negotiating with china. The only issue there is funding. But as Ive said before, the Philippines is actually underspending in this area. Our defense budget is less than 1% of our GDP when the ASEAN average is around 2%. NATO standard in military expenditure is also 2% of GDP.

naruto789544

• Anime Fans
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 103
« Reply #122 on: April 19, 2016, 10:28:25 am »
our country doesn't have the luxury of time in the wps... let's hope we have a backup plan already once the UN resolution come out and china doesn't honor this...

JiangCai

• Only the shallow know themselves.
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 58
  • Amo a las mujeres
« Reply #123 on: April 21, 2016, 05:04:56 am »

Now Digong should be afraid Xi is ready to fight  ;D

Show respect to all people, but grovel to none.

bigbanggoo

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 333
« Reply #124 on: April 21, 2016, 07:11:36 am »
He's already afraid kaya nga ipamimigay na lang nya yan e.