Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Nasan ang tapang mo Digong?  (Read 26384 times)

tigerwing

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 54
Nasan ang tapang mo Digong?
« on: April 15, 2016, 10:42:57 pm »
DUTERTE: LET’S NOT INSIST ON THE OWNERSHIP OF WEST PHILIPPINE SEA

“We will not insist on the ownership for the simple reason that we cannot enforce our desire to own,” said Duterte.

http://tankler.com/duterte-lets-not-insist-on-the-ownership-of-west-philippine-sea-4921#

So pano pabayaan nalang? Hayaan ng maangkin ng iba yung bilyong dolyar na yaman at hayaan ng mawalan at maagawan ng "fishing grounds" ang mga mangingisda natin?

REDACTED
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 06:52:23 am by bodieph »

etong

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 22
Re: Nasan ang tapang mo Digong?
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2016, 11:05:53 pm »
sino dapat iboto nila?

tigerwing

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 54
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2016, 11:19:25 pm »
sino dapat iboto nila?

Malay ko. Sino nga ba dapat? Ok ba sayo yang gusto ipamigay ang pilipinas kapalit ng mga tren?

etong

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 22
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2016, 11:33:46 pm »
Malay ko. Sino nga ba dapat? Ok ba sayo yang gusto ipamigay ang pilipinas kapalit ng mga tren?

That's my point. Sino nga ba ang dapat? Hindi sana yung sino ba yung may mali.

Kasi kung yung sa mali lang, lahat walang dapat iboto sa kanila.

Sigurado naman ako na maganda intensyon niyo for discrediting mayor duterte because you feel someone is better to lead, Siguro mas maganda kung ituro niyo nalang kung sino mas maganda kaysa lagi niyong pinupush ang mga kamaliaan ng isang kandidato. It's getting old narin kasi. You want people to realize na mali kung siya iboboto pero hindi niyo naman sinasabi kung sino ang mas deserving manalo.

Ang intensyon niyo lang ba is to vote anybody except him? If people vote for binay for example would you be happier?

slasherwick

• Mature (18+)
  • Citizen
  • Karma 0
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2016, 11:45:06 pm »
Can you post here the source of the news? The link seems to be unreliable. Send here the actual interview, from what media publication or any video? The point is this might be another propaganda. If you can back up your assertions here, then I'll believe you. Thank you.

tigerwing

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 54
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2016, 11:48:38 pm »
That's my point. Sino nga ba ang dapat? Hindi sana yung sino ba yung may mali.

Kasi kung yung sa mali lang, lahat walang dapat iboto sa kanila.

Sigurado naman ako na maganda intensyon niyo for discrediting mayor duterte because you feel someone is better to lead, Siguro mas maganda kung ituro niyo nalang kung sino mas maganda kaysa lagi niyong pinupush ang mga kamaliaan ng isang kandidato. It's getting old narin kasi. You want people to realize na mali kung siya iboboto pero hindi niyo naman sinasabi kung sino ang mas deserving manalo.

Ang intensyon niyo lang ba is to vote anybody except him? If people vote for binay for example would you be happier?

You want a straight answer? NONE. Sabi mo nga kung sa mali lang eh walang dapat iboto. Thats true. I honestly believe that none of them should be president.. I would go for MDS but for all her greatness, she is sick and can die anytime. Is that good for the presidency?

My goal here us not to promote anyone. It is only to inform. Specialy those who think that digong is the "savior".

REDACTED
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 06:53:18 am by bodieph »

dweizz

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 15
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2016, 11:56:57 pm »
nyahaha yun pala ang gusto mo sa kandidato... eh di yun iboto mo... crime and punishment ang laging sinasabi ni duterte since day 1...
kaya siya ang iboboto ko dahil agree ako na kailangan muna maglinis ng sariling bakuran bago umasenso pilipinas...

isa pa regardless kahit sino umupo diyan, walang kakayahan pilipinas against china... ano yun pag umupo ba si roxas, poe, binay, defensor parang magic lang na mapapaalis china?

tiberionx

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 29
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2016, 11:59:24 pm »
eh blog site lang yan eh , credible ba yang source mo pre?

as for the topic , maybe the mayor is just being realistic? its also not his main objective diba? ang kanyang platform is to try to cleanup crime in the Philippines and not to bang heads against China

dweizz

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 15
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2016, 12:06:03 am »
You want a straight answer? NONE. Sabi mo nga kung sa mali lang eh walang dapat iboto. Thats true. I honestly believe that none of them should be president.. I would go for MDS but for all her greatness, she is sick and can die anytime. Is that good for the presidency?

My goal here us not to promote anyone. It is only to inform. Specialy those who think that digong is the "savior".

We all know that binay us corrupt, that mar is incompetent, that poe is an amature. Here Im telling people that duterte is an idiot.

eh hindi ka nga makapag decide kung sino iboboto mo ... tapos tuturuan mo pa kami kung sino hindi dapat iboto... kung di ka ba naman gago

tigerwing

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 54
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2016, 12:17:07 am »
eh blog site lang yan eh , credible ba yang source mo pre?

as for the topic , maybe the mayor is just being realistic? its also not his main objective diba? ang kanyang platform is to try to cleanup crime in the Philippines and not to bang heads against China

other source

http://www.rappler.com/nation/politics/elections/2016/129579-duterte-last-resort-west-philippine-sea-ownership

tigerwing

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 54
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2016, 12:28:54 am »
REDACTED
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 06:53:42 am by bodieph »

tigerwing

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 54
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2016, 12:44:44 am »
According to Digong the simple problem is that "we cannot enforce our desire to own". Then the answer should also be simple. Give the Philippines the capability to " enforce our desire to own". Fast track the AFP modernization and increase the capability of the Philippine coast guard. Surely someone who claims to end crime and corruption in 3-6mos can do that.

It apprears that Duterte's plan is to hope for a favorable ruling in the UN tribunal and hope the americans and other countries do the patroling and securung of teritories for us.. And If the tribunals ruling is against us then we'll talk and hope to get on chinas good side. Either way he's putting his hopes on "others".

bhadz202

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 28
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2016, 12:50:54 am »
TS pinakita mo lang na anti-duterte ka, binasa mo ba talaga ng masinsinan ung rappler source?

paki explain. labyu.

tigerwing

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 54
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2016, 01:12:26 am »
TS pinakita mo lang na anti-duterte ka, binasa mo ba talaga ng masinsinan ung rappler source?

paki explain. labyu.

Yes I did. And it appears that he's plan is to do nothing.  ::laffman ::laffman

Wait for a ruling, if its for us, then ask the US to do the dirty work for us. If against us or if china decides to ignore the rulling, then plead with china to alow us to get something out of it. ::laffman  ::laffman.

Thing is China already said before that they dont accept the case in the tribunal and wont abbide by its rulling.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 01:18:04 am by tigerwing »

dweizz

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 15
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2016, 02:18:15 am »
REDACTED

and we are suppose to listen to you?

may nagtanong sino presidente mo... wala ka masagot... ang solusyon mo walang presidente ang pilinas?

and we are suppose to listen to you?

parang lawrencium lang... professional REDACTED
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 06:54:40 am by bodieph »

jaypol81

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 3
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2016, 02:42:00 am »
@TS ang ibig sabihin wala kang ei boboto sa tatakbong presidente ngayun? so gusto mo walang presidente ang pilipinas?

tigerwing

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 54
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2016, 02:46:26 am »
REDACTED

Is it my responsibility to tell you who to vote for? Is it my duty to promote anyone? Did i ever tell you to listen to me? Dont like what I post? Then dont read it. Simple as that. Again why so butthurt? Masyado ka ata apektado pag may mga bagay na hindi maganda ang lumalabas tungkol sa idol mo. REDACTED Cant accept that your idol is flawed and full of holes and contradictions?

I've already said that i would go for MDS. But unlike you, I can live with the fact that the person I see as most capable is still less than ideal.. based on that I can say that even if for me she is the most quallified of all, in reality she still shouldnt be president. As Ive said, NONE of them should. But what can we do? They are what we got and must choose from. So choose yours.. Again my intent here is not to promote anyone. It is only to inform people, dutertards like you in particular,  that their so called "savior" is just as flawed as anyone else.

staff edit
It is your responsibility not to defame other members though. So you dont like their choice, ok point taken, move on. No need for personal attacks. If it were up to me, I would instantly ban all members guilty of personal attacks even if its election season. Nasasayang oras ko sa kakareview ng mga complaints
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 07:00:01 am by bodieph »

SpyTamers

• The Hitch-Hiker-Hunter 2006
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 43
  • Tamers Simply Amazing !
    • Tamers Homepage !
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2016, 02:54:31 am »
almost post dito against DU30 seriously mga ka espiya? imbis na e promite niyo yong kandidato niyo ganyan mga post niyo? threat ba sa inyo si Duterte? abay mag balot balot na kayo kung totoo hehehhehehehe :D

tigerwing

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 54
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2016, 02:57:50 am »
@TS ang ibig sabihin wala kang ei boboto sa tatakbong presidente ngayun? so gusto mo walang presidente ang pilipinas?

Pwede ba na walang presidente?  ::lmao ::lmao

hindi ka ata nag babasa iho. Sinabi ko na "i would go for MDS"..

Also, the topic here is not about me or my choice as president. Its about Duterte's plan about the WPS issue. Turns out his plan is to sit on the sidelines and do nothing.

tigerwing

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 54
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2016, 03:07:34 am »
REDACTED
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 07:01:21 am by bodieph »

IWM

• Meet the real Mother F'r
  • MILF Negotiators
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 138
  • Hide your moms...
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2016, 03:23:46 am »
pre tigerwing, you have a better plan?

pwede sigurong iinsist natin and go to war with china? watcha think?
NAWAWALA YUNG SIG KO... ='(   NAWAWALA YUNG SIG KO... ='(   NAWAWALA YUNG SIG KO... ='(   NAWAWALA YUNG SIG KO... ='(   NAWAWALA YUNG SIG KO... ='( 
"Without evil, there can be no good. So it must be good to be evil sometimes." ;D

tigerwing

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 54
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2016, 03:51:34 am »
pre tigerwing, you have a better plan?

pwede sigurong iinsist natin and go to war with china? watcha think?

Confrontations with china is unavoidale if we want to uphold our claims. It does'nt mean however that we will go to war. Take a look at how japan is doing it. They are confronting china head on but not at war with them.

For that we actually need the capability to confront them. We currently do not have any and thats why i said beef up the armed forces and the coast guard. If anything a stronger philippines might force china to negotiate in equal footing.

If we dont strengthen ourselves then china will continue to do what it wants and since we are powerless against them, we will eventualy be forced to accept it.. The key here is to become stronger. Dont put to much hope in the americans. Unless china attacks us directly the they are not oblidged to do a thing. At the end america will do what is benificial to them and that may not be beneficial to us.

dweizz

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 15
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2016, 04:07:01 am »
REDACTED
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 07:03:25 am by bodieph »

tigerwing

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 54
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2016, 04:32:26 am »
REDACTED
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 07:03:35 am by bodieph »

dweizz

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 15
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2016, 04:50:14 am »

so you pick someone and another person pick somebody else but you can call them retard...

what is wrong with you?

i cant believe you are voting
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 07:03:59 am by bodieph »