Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: 😎 The Official ESPIYA Forum Poll for the May 2022 Phil. Presidential Election  (Read 45820 times)

Mang Inasar

• Pioneer VIP
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 712
BBM - Babaeng Bicolano Mananalo  ;D ;D ;D

kingkazz

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
I don't think they were duped,since if you read the Philippine Navy requirements of the first frigates,on paper it would be armed to the teeth and the Thales,would be up par with NATO specs,but somehow the budget is not enough,to cover the requirement.After the Bongogago team probably took a percentage,its left with enough to build a frigate so small,that now it would be reclassified as a Corvette.Then the Corvette bigger than the JRC Frigate and would be armed better,but the Koreans downgraded the engines,it can only run at top speed of 20+knots and an endurance less than 30 days.If that Corvette supposed to protect the upcoming LPDs,it will be slow to evade subs and torpedos.You know something is up when they said no to a technology transfer and building the ship in the Philippines using Pinoy manpower for the 6 OPVs. ;) >:(

AFAIK, there is a stipulation in the contract that was written in fine print that goes like this:

“The manufacturer reserves the right to chose what CMS would be installed”

Had they seen that stipulation i doubt they would have signed the frigate contract. Furthermore, if my memory serves me right, PN tried to take the matter to the Court. However, someone high and mighty told them to stfu.

myxzptlk

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
Drone shot of the Leni-Kiko tandem's Miting de Avance in Makati May 7, 2022
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-qZE21nq0c

myxzptlk

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
Catriona Gray on Robredo: She is a once-in-a-generation type of leader
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWV_tcKRPfE

The Archangel

• Pioneer VIP
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4762
Screenshot of today's Poll Results as of 12:01 midnight, May.08.2022, Sunday.
Voting is still open and ongoing on this thread until midnight of May 09, Monday.
Only ONE DAY to go before Election Day. 
http://espiya.net/forum/index.php?topic=181623.0 

gotenks

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 71
AFAIK, there is a stipulation in the contract that was written in fine print that goes like this:

“The manufacturer reserves the right to chose what CMS would be installed”

Had they seen that stipulation i doubt they would have signed the frigate contract. Furthermore, if my memory serves me right, PN tried to take the matter to the Court. However, someone high and mighty told them to stfu.

The same ones who picked the Korean OPVs instead of the better Turkish Asfat OPV,with technology transfer.The Koreans knew who to grease up,to get the contract signed their way.

kingkazz

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
The same ones who picked the Korean OPVs instead of the better Turkish Asfat OPV,with technology transfer.The Koreans knew who to grease up,to get the contract signed their way.

3 to 6 months pa more

Mang Inasar

• Pioneer VIP
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 712

boichico

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0

kirayamasu

• Gulong (Automotive and Motoring)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 7
hmmm i have been to multiple non political group surveys, mostly 60% and up ang percentage ni leni, i havent seen any surveys where I myself included na lamang si BBM. mindconditioning or maybe different voter class lang ako nasali. will it translate tomorrow? 

The Archangel

• Pioneer VIP
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4762
From the many times that I have voted (my first vote was in 1986, during the infamous Snap Elections), POLITICAL SURVEYS do not decide elections, per se.
VOTES decide elections, nothing more & nothing less.
There are countries that ban surveys mainly because it conditions the mind and it confuses people into thinking that this candidate is winning or losing.
Like I said again, POLICIAL SURVEYS do not decide elections, only VOTES decide elections.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2022, 11:47:31 am by The Archangel »

myxzptlk

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
Mas trustworthy pa ang mga Population Survey, Economic Survey, Educational Survey, etc kaysa sa Political Survey dahil hindi ito foolproof and can easily be manipulated.  Hindi lang yan, Political Surveys tend to create dissension & discord among voters kaya kailangan i-ban na rin ng Pilipinas ang mga Political Surveys.

The Archangel

• Pioneer VIP
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4762

The Archangel

• Pioneer VIP
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4762
Screenshot of today's Poll Results as of 1:01 AM, May.09.2022, Monday.
Only FOUR HOURS to go before Election Day (6AM - 7PM)
http://espiya.net/forum/index.php?topic=181623.0 

gotenks

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 71
3 to 6 months pa more

BongoGago has too much money and influence in the military brass to just go away quietly,the need to purge the procurement and technical teams is a must.The need to increase the military budget,so that they can order in bunches instead of a few here and there.Hopefully the next admin,makes the decision for the next MRF soon.

kingkazz

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
From the many times that I have voted (my first vote was in 1986, during the infamous Snap Elections), POLITICAL SURVEYS do not decide elections, per se.
VOTES decide elections, nothing more & nothing less.
There are countries that ban surveys mainly because it conditions the mind and it confuses people into thinking that this candidate is winning or losing.
Like I said again, POLICIAL SURVEYS do not decide elections, only VOTES decide elections.

Out of curiosity. What is your perspective of life under Martial Law?

The Archangel

• Pioneer VIP
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4762
Out of curiosity. What is your perspective of life under Martial Law?
I was just 10 years old when Martial Law was declared.
During the first few months of its imposition, life was generally quiet but you just could not go out without any reason just like during a pandemic.
But things started to get out of control when companies here & there were seized without court orders and things began to get crazy.
News of people getting arrested without warrants became the staple and that became really scary.
And this started the revolution on the streets where people & students came out to join street protests where many were arrested & tortured which dragged on until 1986.
I know all of these because I was there to see it all happen.

kingkazz

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
I was just 10 years old when Martial Law was declared.
During the first few months of its imposition, life was generally quiet but you just could not go out without any reason just like during a pandemic.
But things started to get out of control when companies here & there were seized without court orders and things began to get crazy.
News of people getting arrested without warrants became the staple and that became really scary.
And this started the revolution on the streets where people & students came out to join street protests where many were arrested & tortured which dragged on until 1986.
I know all of these because I was there to see it all happen.

And then there are others who also lived during those times but share the opposite view. I was born 1990. But my parents, both graduated from UP Diliman, share the same sentiments as you. Thank you for sharing your experience during those times.

The Archangel

• Pioneer VIP
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4762

Those who lived during those times but share the opposite view were blinded and fooled by the so-called Marcos Years and the mere fact that most of the Media (radio & newspaper) were controlled by the Marcos Gov't so what comes out from them would easily be believed by the people.
In short, during Martial Law, EVERYTHING was controlled by the Marcos Gov't.
If someone opposes, he/she could be arrested, tortured, or even disappear.

kingkazz

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
Those who lived during those times but share the opposite view were blinded and fooled by the so-called Marcos Years and the mere fact that most of the Media (radio & newspaper) were controlled by the Marcos Gov't so what comes out from them would easily be believed by the people.
In short, during Martial Law, EVERYTHING was controlled by the Marcos Gov't.
If someone opposes, he/she could be arrested, tortured, or even disappear.

Its safe to conclude that you are not voting for Junior

The Archangel

• Pioneer VIP
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4762
Its safe to conclude that you are not voting for Junior
Here's a fact, the companies (big & small) that the Marcos Gov't seized were controlled and benefited by Marcos' three children (Imee, Bongbong & Irene) where they were placed as CEOs, Chairman, Major Stockholders of those seized companies, while the other companies were controlled by the Marcos cronies.
The companies that they seized became milking cows for their own personal interests.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2022, 03:48:35 pm by The Archangel »

myxzptlk

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
FINAL Warning!!!!!! Attention BBM Voters!!!

WHAT COULD POSSIBLY HAPPEN IF BBM WINS?

(Baka maging Sri Lanka ang Pilipinas, why? LOLs. Read below.)
Ayaw ng mga foreign investments/investors (especially United States) kay BBM. Tapos ang nakakalungkot diyan, kung sino pa mga BBM supporters niya, possible sila agad ang mawawalan ng mga trabaho or lalong maghihirap in the next 6 years. Dahil mag aalisan lahat ng investors dito sa bansa for sure pag nanalo siya.

Layoffs might happen. And no one will bother to help BBM supporters anymore. Sadly, most Kakampinks will no longer help BBM supporters who voted for BBM. If BBM wins, a lot of Kakampinks would probably distance themselves from BBM supporters. And we will be divided again.

1. BBM is pro China, he said in his interview with Boy Abunda that he is willing to set aside The Hague Ruling that will limit the activities of China in the West Philippine Sea. Then China will be occupying most of our territory, our fisherman will have a limited area for fishing and nobody will stop China from invading our land permanently.

2. BBM is against the U.S. and U.S. doesn’t like BBM. The United States was instrumental in ending his father's reign. Most of the cases filed by the victims of martial law in the U.S. have been won, but he chooses not to follow the U.S. court order, which is why he cannot enter the United States. Matagal ng ban si BBM sa U.S, at ban din siya sa Switzerland.

Without help from the United States, China can do whatever it wants with the Filipino government. He also said that he was willing to set aside some treaties and pacts between the Philippines and the United States.

3. The Duterte administration is leaving with a P13 trillion debt, most of it comes from China. We need an economist and someone who can manage and organize that debt. If we cannot handle this debt, China will occupy and seize our territory as payment or guarantee. This is what happened to the other countries which accumulated an enormous debt to Chìna. This has happened in Bangladesh and other African countries.

4. Our country will be defenseless against other countries because BBM is repealing our defense treaties with the United States. Hindi na tayo pro-protektahan ng United States, kasi ayaw nila kay BBM. Lulubog ang Pilipinas.

U.S, Canada, Australia, Europe, and majority of the first world countries prefer Leni to lead the Philippines, so it can finally end Philippines’ long time corruption, and so the Philippines can make progress and be like Singapore and Japan where all people are provided support and brighter future. Wala ng maiiwan, lahat ng Pilipino, mayaman or mahirap, magkakaroon ng kinabukasan. Kaya nga #GobyernongTapatAngatBuhayAngLahat

5. We will not be able to recover economically since BBM has no intact foreign policy. Wala siyang alam sa Economics. Hindi tulad ni Leni, expertise niya ang Economics. We will not be able to obtain help from other countries kapag si BBM, since no one will trust BBM the son of a dictator.

The marginal poor who voted for him will bear the brunt of his mismanagement. Prices of goods and commodities will rise beyond their reach so is the services. How can he accomplish his promise of providing high quality hospital services to every region when the government, he has to take over is bankrupt beyond his comprehension. Sobrang tataaas lahat ng bilihin. At sobrang lulubog ang Ekonomiya.

6. Of course the Marcos Estate will not pay the 203 billion estate  tax. This is the primary reason why BBM is running for the presidency.

7. Morality will be on a lower level.
How can you encourage people to pay taxes when our President is a convicted tax evader? How can you encourage our young people to go to school if our president is a dropout?

How can you eliminate corruptions when our President prospers because of this? How can you encourage the youth not to use drugs when our President is a known drug user (according to his close friends and relatives)?

8. Expect the revision of history where the books about Martial Law will be banned. The book censorship on Martial Law will be imposed. Expect some statue of Ninoy to be demolished and some prominent places to be named after Marcos.

9. Expect the influx of Chinese Drug Lords, Chinese Gambling Lords, Chinese contractors (building and roads) and smuggled vegetables, fish and goods.

10.  As we see it, our country has no future under BBM. When chaos ensues due to high prices, uncontrolled inflation and absent of government services, he has no knowledge, experience and education to control people then the best thing for him to do is declare Martial Law, otherwise the military will stage a Coup d'etat.
It is sad that poor people will bear the brunt of all these hardships. They have never learned. They keep electing corrupt and popular candidates.

The more you vote for BBM the more you and the entire Filipino people will SUFFER.

[Hindi paninira ang pagsasabi ng totoo, these are “possibilities” and “could” happen based on the analysis.