Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Duterte: “I will participate in presidential debates and I am prepared"  (Read 1691 times)

A7x

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 149
  • Shhh.. Be quiet you might piss somebody off..
Duterte: “I will participate in presidential debates and I am prepared to debate with them”

February 4, 2016

Davao City Mayor Rodrigo Duterte said he will now participate in presidential debates sponsored by Commission on Elections after the Comelec First Division dismissed all disqualification cases filed against him.

“I am now an official candidate, I will participate in presidential debates and I am prepared to debate with them,” Duterte said after the Comelec dismissed all the petitions filed against him.

The Davao City Mayor Rodrigo Duterte said earlier that he would not attend to the presidential debates unless the comelec declared him as official candidate for presidential race.

“I will campaign extensively and I can now accept contributions, but with certain conditions, such as the money must come from legitimate sources, and from those who have no business transactions with the government,” Philippine Daily Inquirer quoted him as saying.

A smiling Commissioner Christian Robert Lim remarked in announcing the ruling of the Comelec First Division said “The punisher will live to die another day,” referring to Mayor Rodrigo Duterte no-nonsense campaign against criminals and drug lords.

“The Comelec body has ruled that the punisher will live to die another day. It was a unanimous decision,” Commissioner Christian Robert Lim told reporters.

The poll body consolidated the petitions filed by broadcaster Ruben Castor, University of the Philippines Student Council head John Paulo de las Nieves, and disqualified presidential bets Elly Pamatong and Rizalito David.

source: Philippine Daily Inquirer

yonipspy

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 68
  • screw the screw
GOOD..! expect my VOTE president DU-30 & VP P.Cayetano toast::

« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 04:49:27 am by yonipspy »

online 24/7

bum24xxx

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 20
thumbs up

naruto789544

• Anime Fans
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 103
i think all disqualification charges were already dropped by the comelec electoral tribunal so duterte can run legitimately already...

primostasis

• Citizen
  • Karma 0
this is it !!!

naruto789544

• Anime Fans
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 103
so let the race begin... :)