Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Du30:“You ask me to be your President? Then you will have to trust and follow me  (Read 3595 times)

A7x

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 149
  • Shhh.. Be quiet you might piss somebody off..

Mayor Rodrigo Duterte will put all his chips on the first 3 years of his term if elected as President.

During the Davao City’s annual Christmas party, the tough-talking mayor vowed to make Filipinos feel change within the first three years of his presidency,otherwise,he will resign.

“If people cannot feel that change in the first three years of my presidency, I will resign,” he said.

Mayor Duterte said that he would like to put an end to crime on the streets,corruption in the government,job contractualization,and the Moro and communist insurgencies.

“If by the grace of God I become President, I will deliver what the Filipino people would like to happen—to live in a country safe from crime and drugs and without corruption in government,” he said.

Duterte said he will crack down on drug trafficking and organized crime.

“I am warning the drug lords and crime bosses in the country to mend your ways and end your evil activities or else you will end up in the Pasig River or in Manila Bay,” he said.

Duterte also said he will ask Congress to do away with the controversial pork barrel system.

He also warned tycoons and big-time businessmen not to interfere with his plans to end job contractualization.

“If this country’s billionaires do not like to end job contractualization, then you better prepare your money and start buying votes because I will really end this oppressive practice,” he said.

Duterte also said that he will encourage the (New People’s Army) NPA to lay down their arms and join his administration instead.

“To the NPA (New People’s Army), stop it,” he said. “We have to end the armed struggle. Join me in nation-building. I am willing to give you a role.”

“I am the only presidential candidate with Moro blood,” he continued. “I have a son who has embraced Islam and I have grandchildren who are Muslims. How can we possibly allow the continued killings between Filipinos?”

In his final speech Mayor Rodrigo Duterte called every Filipino to cooperate and place their trust in him.

“You ask me to be your President? Then you will have to trust and follow me,” he said.

http://www.listofrecipe.com/news/duterte-you-ask-me-to-be-your-president-then-you-will-have-to-trust-and-follow-me/

naruto789544

• Anime Fans
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 103
well he is right about that... 

subicboy

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 19
Yan ang presidente ko hindi takot kahit sa mga mayayamang tao pa, Henry Sy mamigay ka na ng pera sa kandidato mo!!!

bigbanggoo

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 333
This guy is proving to be more of an idiot everytime he opens his mouth. As if ending job contractualization is that easy. Di nya alam majority of the masses have a job because of this. Kapag tinanggal nya yun madaming mawawalan nang trabaho since companies will not be able to afford them any longer. A lot of foreign investors will pull out from Industrial Parks and move to cheaper countries like vietnam.

fireshed

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 6
This guy is proving to be more of an idiot everytime he opens his mouth. As if ending job contractualization is that easy. Di nya alam majority of the masses have a job because of this. Kapag tinanggal nya yun madaming mawawalan nang trabaho since companies will not be able to afford them any longer. A lot of foreign investors will pull out from Industrial Parks and move to cheaper countries like vietnam.

Ang sisisihin mo yung mga tarantadong UNION. Tama lang na matanggal ang contractualization.

tiberionx

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 29
the masses do have jobs because of contractualization

karamihan din ng tao walang trabaho dahil sa contractualization

raginghormones

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 89

lol di ka siguro apektado ng contractualization. ending it means more chances of people having STABLE jobs, hindi yung ilang buwan ka lang sa trabaho e aalisin ka na agad dahil sa contractualization. mas pabor sa masa. ngayon kung ang iniisip mo e yung mga mayayamang kumpanya e magback out, di ba yun ang problema sa bansa naten? the rich becomes richer while the poor and the middle class citizens remain as is. walang balanse. ngayon etong effort ni duterte is to level up the field. magbigay ang mayayaman sa mahihirap. people want change? well eto na siguro yun. ika nga sa kanta ng bamboo, "habang my TATSULOK at sila ang nasa tuktok, di matatapos itong gulo".

weng151515

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 58
k alisin mo contractualization, gawin mo regular lahat pag napuno na so wala na mga bakanteng trabaho pano na...tandaan mo ang effect ng pagtangal ng contractualization, ang mga negosyante magsasara, so additional mga bakanteng trabaho, either way wala na papasok na negosyo, mag isip ka DU30, sang langit o impyerno kukunin pag kain ng mga walang trabaho at pamilya nila...

bigbanggoo

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 333
the masses do have jobs because of contractualization

karamihan din ng tao walang trabaho dahil sa contractualization
Nope, karamihan nang tao walang trabaho dahil hindi qualified. Blame the education system for that. Yung mga nagkatrabaho tapos na "endo" dapat thankful sila kasi kung di naman dahil sa contractualization e hindi sila magkakatrabaho kahit 5 months lang in the first place.

lol di ka siguro apektado ng contractualization. ending it means more chances of people having STABLE jobs, hindi yung ilang buwan ka lang sa trabaho e aalisin ka na agad dahil sa contractualization. mas pabor sa masa. ngayon kung ang iniisip mo e yung mga mayayamang kumpanya e magback out, di ba yun ang problema sa bansa naten? the rich becomes richer while the poor and the middle class citizens remain as is. walang balanse. ngayon etong effort ni duterte is to level up the field. magbigay ang mayayaman sa mahihirap. people want change? well eto na siguro yun. ika nga sa kanta ng bamboo, "habang my TATSULOK at sila ang nasa tuktok, di matatapos itong gulo".
You need to brush up on your buisness and economics before blaming the companies. Kung hindi man, kahit common sense na lang. Halimbawa ikaw yung may ari nang kumpanya, wala ka masyadong puhunan kaya mag hihire ka nang mga contractuals kasi mas mura sila. Ngayon pwepwersahin ka na gawin silang regular. Ano gagawin mo? Either tatanggalin mo yung iba kasi di mo kayang bayaran lahat nang regular rate, o kaya naman magsasara ka nalang kasi kapag nagbawas ka nang employee e mawawala ang kita mo. Kahit anong choice piliin mo ang apektado yung mga dating contractual na nawalan nang trabaho.

Ang problema kasi sa mga tao puro sisi kulang sa sikap.

tiberionx

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 29
we can also blame non-education on poverty but whatever ...

Looking at the big picture , ang sakin lang eh Duterte has the potential to change the country. sure he's not the perfect candidate, no one is.

Sino ba ang bet mo ? si miriam ba as much as i also like miriam because of her no-nonsense attitude i dont think she has the appeal and charisma to bring in the votes?

Binay or Mar ? nevermind. if your vote goes to the any of these two then di na ko sasagot dito ulet

bigbanggoo

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 333
So in short you are voting for someone because of their popularity? This is the reason why surveys are bad, because they condition the people. I'll still vote for miriam irregardless. I'm just curious, you like Duterte but not Binay? Why? Duterte is to Davao as Binay is to Makati. Pareho silang gusto nang mga constituents nila, pareho silang may dynasty, at pareho din silang may sabit. Si Binay corrupt, si Duterte naman pro terrorists and may extrajudicial killings.

tiberionx

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 29
if Miriam was the popular candidate sure id vote for her but not because i want Miriam to win but for the reason that i want Binay or Roxas to lose.

Its not just popularity but also because of credentials.

Makati would still be makati even without the Binay's but Davao city would not be without the Duterte's, ive been in that city many times and i can attest to the discipline and order in that city.

In my view the extrajudicial is done for the extrajudicial killings are done for the greater good. mas gugustuhin kong pag papatayin na yan mga kriminal na yan kesa palamunin pa ng buwis. Many people say na may due process, eh yan din yung loophole na ineexplot ng karamihan ng mga yan, yang sinasabing due process na yan

naruto789544

• Anime Fans
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 103
hmmm... you cannot just overhaul a system empowered by a law... also it is right that if we were to regularize all employees, then chances are that company will nor hire new employees for a long time since everyone is protected by law... also, another shortfall is the credentials of applicants... observe that those employees hired in a regular basis are the ones with diplomas and credentials and those that ends up as contractual are mostly those that hasn't any... sad to say that is the reality in the employment sector... one solution i can think of is for him to create more jobs which may offer stable jobs for workers though that will entail a large amount of subsidy from the government and it also has to earn or else the government will have no choice but to close down the work... that is a reality that we have to face...

bigbanggoo

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 333

Makati would still be makati even without the Binay's but Davao city would not be without the Duterte's, ive been in that city many times and i can attest to the discipline and order in that city.

We don't know that since those cities became what they are because of who is in there right now. You can be right or you can be wrong but we'll never know. Besides kung talagang napakapeaceful nang davao, how come it has the 4th highest crime rate in the country?

In my view the extrajudicial is done for the extrajudicial killings are done for the greater good. mas gugustuhin kong pag papatayin na yan mga kriminal na yan kesa palamunin pa ng buwis. Many people say na may due process, eh yan din yung loophole na ineexplot ng karamihan ng mga yan, yang sinasabing due process na yan

I would agree if this is done without bias. E kaso yung mga terorista na milf/mnlf/npa e hindi naman nya pinapapatay kasi friends nya. At worse, kinukupkop pa nya. So ang nangyayari yung mga simpleng kriminal lang ang nawawala pero yung mga terorista na nangidnap at pumatay na nang napakadami andun libreng libre pa rin.

MEDIA TECH

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
He doesn't have any credential/s to run the PH. In fact he siding with the leftist! Can you imagine what would happen if NPA, MILF other notorious groups under his control??? He can use those bad elements to eliminate any opposition to his government. Beside, it will make the Military look so bad! You know what will happen next. Its not really healthy for any government to have any opposition/s because it would be a dictatorship. This will only lead to abuse of power. 

What a Muslim blood? I have nothing against the Muslims but be warn, some of those rogue Muslims may infiltrate his organization and can "establish an Order". Similar to the present movie of Star Wars "force awakens". He is not really strong as he say he is, in totality he is so weakling. Try to evaluate his Plans of governance and see for yourself. His "Platforms" not even organized! Look at him he didn't have the courtesy or even have any decency to respect others opinion. He is just a Big Bully! So how can he handle the AFP staff? By bullying? Seriously, i'll be damn the moment he does that he will be fatally shot by any General inside a room with the aid of all the guards. I don't think he had a brain like ex-president Marcos does. The Latter had a "Master Plan". Does Duterte had one? I don't think so! 

The PH needs a President who do not lean on the "Leftist or Rightist" but stays in the middle, balance his power without using "excessive force". A person who knows the word "DIPLOMACY" and very knowlegeable when it comes to PH Constitution. But if he doesn't? He will "Step on the rights and previlages of every Filipino people". PH doesn't need a radical and violent "Reformation" cause it may  lead to hundreds or even thousand of Filipinos losing thier lives. So people of the PH please be careful what you wish for. This guy is so lust for power!

tiberionx

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 29
Nasan na ba yung mga taga davao dito? hehe

Anyway im basing my decision based on what ive experienced in davao and thats reason enough for me, sure a city is far easier to manage than a country but what im hoping for is change in the goverment

Contrary to your opinion i do believe that the goverment needs an extreme push because weve already had leaders who were diplomatic, who were in the middle but nothing really changed its just the same old same old.

So i may be voting for duterte with the same idea if santiago was a better bet. I dont want him to win I just want the other two guys to lose

But who knows Miriam still has a few months to win over the people

bum24xxx

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 20
gobyerno halos kumikita sa contractulization mga bro..kasi cge ka lang  kuha ng requirements after ka ma xpire...buti nlang hindi ako employee..hehehehe
ang sagot sa bansa natin mag negosyo tayo kagaya ng mga  intsik..hehehehe
gooogooogooo du30...

subicboy

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 19
At dahil sa lahat ng sinabi nyo mas naisip isip ko na talagang karapat dapat si duterte maging presidente. Magsaliksik at magbasa yan lang ang masasabi ko.  ;D

dweizz

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 15
takot na takot kayo sa pagtanggal ng contractualization... siempre hindi naman mangyayari sa isang kurap yan... gagawan ng plano yan... magkakaroon ng negosasyon between companies/workers/government... maghahanap ng middle ground para win/win sa lahat ng party... sobrang engot naman ng gobyerno kung hindi nila maiisip na may mga taong mawawalan ng trabaho at wala silang plano para tulungan ang mga ito... di ko kailangan ng business background para maisip ang mga simpleng bagay...

kakatuwa pinagtatalunan ninyo puro "what if"

lawrencium

• oh enzemeng fereen ekew eng tengeng dehelen oh baby♫
  • Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 116
  • oh enzemeng fereen ekew eng tengeng dehelen oh♫
mukhang galit talaga sa mga kapitalista tong matandang hukluban na to, minsan gusto kong isipin na komunista talaga yang hayup nayan ang hirap sa mindset ng mga tulad ni digong, mahirap siya, yes it's good to know na kahit mahirap siya at least hindi siya nag nakaw allegedly, pero yang pangarap nyang tanggalin ang job contractualisation ay hindi healthy sa isang kapitalistang sistema,this breeds mediocrity sa working class,anyway apart pa dyan sa idea nya na yan, ang hindi ko gusto sa kanya yung pag flaunt niya na may death squad daw sya,talagang ineendorso niya ang pagpatay which is quite alarming, regardless kung ginagawa mo yang extra judicial killings mo for your self justified greater good ideals, murder is still murder, kaya hindi ako boboto sa darating na halalan, mas gusto ko pang iboto si boy intergalactic ambassador o si pamatong. >:(

yonipspy

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 68
  • screw the screw
^ choice mo yan...  toast::

DU30 for president  sayasaya::

online 24/7

bigbanggoo

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 333
http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/749789/palace-hits-npa-for-allegedly-attacking-relief-convoy

Ayan na yung mga bataan ni Dutertard nagnananakaw na para may pang kampanya yung amo nila hahaha.