Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Duterte Curses the Pope  (Read 8061 times)

bigbanggoo

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 333
Duterte Curses the Pope
« on: December 01, 2015, 12:04:27 am »
http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/743715/duterte-curses-at-pope-francis-lacierda-fires-back

Haha alam naman nating pamacho effect tong si Dutertard but this is so low even for him. Even I was disappointed. I didn't thought he'd stoop this low. But hey, we should have expected this from a proud womanizer, killer, and terrorist coddler.

Pero good news to kasi yung mga on the fence about Duterte would finally see how he's not worth it.

liquid metal

• Liquid Metal
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 25
  • ya need some of the good old ultra-violence eh?
Re: Duterte Curses the Pope
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2015, 01:01:50 am »
http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/743715/duterte-curses-at-pope-francis-lacierda-fires-back

Haha alam naman nating pamacho effect tong si Dutertard but this is so low even for him. Even I was disappointed. I didn't thought he'd stoop this low. But hey, we should have expected this from a proud womanizer, killer, and terrorist coddler.

Pero good news to kasi yung mga on the fence about Duterte would finally see how he's not worth it.

Sir, we are already in the realm of higgs boson and God particle, not the 15th century where Popes and Bishops treat the world as their own private fiefdom. Hindi ako natatakot sa dagat ng apoy, mas natatakot ako sa snatcher at sa holdaper. Mukhang imposible yatang iprove ang dagat ng apoy, pero ang snatcher at holdaper e mapoprove ko dahil makailang beses na rin akong nabiktima.

I'd rather be on the side of an honest womanizer, a confessed firebrand killer and ideological terrorist than those who kisses the ring of the Pope and steal the peoples money. Perhaps someone who has the nerve and conviction to tell the Pope to fuck off might just be the right person that can incite change and pull this country out of the hellish mess that it is currently in.

Take a look around sir, we are currently living in Hell. Even Satan cannot endure the daily toils and hardship an ordinary Filipino person have to struggle in order to put food on the table. So pretty please, with sugar on top, FUCK THE POPE! He is not God, he is just an Argentinian man who wears a funny hat.

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks and apostles.
-Nicollo Machiavelli
« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 01:11:06 am by liquid metal »
"this world is the last bastion of HEAVEN before the gates of the BURNING HELL"

bleep

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 18
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2015, 01:35:24 am »
medyo sumobra si duterte dito. sa dami ng humahanga kay pope francis, talo siya diyan. his advisers need to try and control him. with the current trapos we are made to choose from, saan ka? abusado mag nakaw, o abusado ang bibig?

jg

• Pioneer
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 6
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2015, 01:46:37 am »
pu#&#& naman

pu#&#& KA naman

big difference!

daming naghahanap ng perfect president nila. aasawahin ba nila yung presidente? ang pipiliin ko is yung tingin ko na pipiliting ayusin ang bansa natin sa susunod na anim na taon.

exaggerated lang naman na killer sya ng mga drug pushers at kriminal kung totoo kasi yun wala dapat laman ang davao city jail.

at tungkol naman sa pagmumura bawas bawasan na nga nya sana pero wag naman din hypocrite ang mga anti duterte nagmumura din naman kayo.

dweizz

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 15
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2015, 02:10:47 am »
nyahaha... tagal na umaasenso mga pinoy dahil sa religion... tingnan mo mga leader nila ang yayaman

azzkicker

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 30
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2015, 02:33:09 am »

juan pablo

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 25
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2015, 02:41:26 am »
Sir, we are already in the realm of higgs boson and God particle, not the 15th century where Popes and Bishops treat the world as their own private fiefdom. Hindi ako natatakot sa dagat ng apoy, mas natatakot ako sa snatcher at sa holdaper. Mukhang imposible yatang iprove ang dagat ng apoy, pero ang snatcher at holdaper e mapoprove ko dahil makailang beses na rin akong nabiktima.

I'd rather be on the side of an honest womanizer, a confessed firebrand killer and ideological terrorist than those who kisses the ring of the Pope and steal the peoples money. Perhaps someone who has the nerve and conviction to tell the Pope to fuck off might just be the right person that can incite change and pull this country out of the hellish mess that it is currently in.

It's not about the religious belief the Pope represents, it is about tactfulness. As a potential leader of the country you don't want him to make careless statements/jokes like that.

I also have to disagree on siding with ideological terrorists because the fact is they are still terrorists. Terrorists who are worse than snatchers and muggers that you have dealt with. Having an ideology doesn't change that.

So pretty please, with sugar on top, FUCK THE POPE! He is not God, he is just an Argentinian man who wears a funny hat.

This one I don't get, what has the current Pope done to warrant such hate?

freeyourmind

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 88
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2015, 02:49:10 am »
walang magagawa ang illusion ng relihiyion. kathang isip. ang kahoy imbis gawing rebulto gamitin nyo panggawa ng eskwelahan.

azzkicker

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 30
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2015, 02:57:56 am »
this isn't about the Pope and the Religion...its about the integrity of Duterte! yes, he curse...but aren't we all curse?

siguro nagugulat lang ang mga tao sa pagiging straight-forward ni Digong...maybe this is the first time people actually seen a candidate like him! walang kiyeme, walang pakialam sa tatamaan!

in my point of view, mas gugustuhin ko pa ang ganitong klase ng tao, kesa naman dun sa mga nagpapaka-santong mga Trapong Politiko, pero sila ang umuubos sa pera ng bayan at umaabuso sa kapangyarihan!

kung gusto nyo ng magulong bansa, nagkalat na kriminal sa kalye, mga rapist, drug pusher, drug lord at corrupt na gobyerno! wag nyong iboto si Rodrigo Duterte!

subicboy

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 19
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2015, 03:14:08 am »
Dahil minura ang taong si Pope, ayaw nyo na kay duterte? Hahaha e di iboto nyo ung mga mababait at hindi palamura sa harapan ng camera pero magnanakaw at mga incompetent naman, an dali kausap ni duterte e..pero pag nakita nyo an kinakaltas na tax sa sahod nyo at nabalitaan nyo ninanakaw lng ng mga putang inang mga pulitiko na yan, wag kayo magmmura ha! Hahaha

tranta

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 28
  • jak pauer
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2015, 03:17:46 am »
I rather vote for him
THAN any candidate who kissed Pope's ring & continually steal billions & billions of pesos to Filipinos.

Please! The Actions of Duterte for his constituents are more Christian-Like than any of the persons in Malacañang!

tik..tik..tik..tik

Havoc81

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2015, 03:34:26 am »
Presidente ng bansa naman hindi presidente ng simbahan ang tinatakbo nya.. Duterte pa din ako pero medjo foul ung sinabi nya na un..

Pero tumatak sakin eh ung sinabi nya na ''mas gusto nya ang babae kesa sa pera''  laffman:: laffman::

abuokadneto

• "عدو عدوي هو صديقي" = "The Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend"
  • Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 9
  • "We know YOU but YOU don't know US"
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2015, 04:35:08 am »
makiki join lang po ako. marami-rami na ring Presidente ang dumaan at nakita nyo naman ang nangyari. Kung krimen lang ang pag-uusapan. matagal na itong nandito sa Pilipinas. Hinding-hindi ito mawawala. Sa totoo lang, ayaw ko talaga yung may namamatay. pero kung ang mga kriminal lang naman ang gumagawa ng paraan para sila ay mapatay, hindi ko na problema yun. Nung Mayor sya ng Davao, daming nagrereklamo dahil maraming namamatay(drug pusher, holdapper, kidnap-for-ransom, etc.) na tinutumba raw ng DDS. Pero makakalakad ka sa gabi na ang chance na magiging biktima ka ay "SLIM". Kayo, gusto nyo bang lumakad sa gabi ang inyong pamilya o anak na babae na natatakot na ma holdap/rape o rape/mapatay man lang? o gusto nyo na makakalabas sila at makakauwi ng buo?

Sabi nya, “Because I have to solve so many problems, stop f*cking me….If you want me to do it, then I’ll do it but in my way,” http://www.rappler.com/nation/politics/elections/2016/113603-rodrigo-duterte-brink-running-for-president

Huwag naman po tayong mga ipokrito. pagmumura lang, galit kayo kaagad? ang lambot naman ng puso nyo. I agree with liquid metal. Mas takot pa ako sa mga snatcher at holdaper.

Sana ay hindi kayo magiging biktima sa mga snatcher at holdaper. Walang sisihan...

Kung ayaw nyo kay Duterte. Huwag nyo syang iboto. Marami pa naman dyan.
NOBODY can give you FREEDOM. NOBODY can give you EQUALITY or JUSTICE. If you are a man. YOU TAKE IT! -MALCOLM X-

weng151515

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 58
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2015, 05:37:14 am »
A lunatic candidate.....

so a lot of people expect a miracle on a lunatic president...

sana naman wag mga kamag anak ng boboto sa kanya ang masagasaan masagasaan...natatandaan ko nung panohon ni marcos, all about sa mga secret marshall nya, pag may nadamay kasama kahit babae kasama daw sa list ng wanted..

Francoiz

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 10
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2015, 05:50:24 am »

Read the whole article and analyze. Hypocrite.

d_sinner78

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 41
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2015, 05:56:54 am »
Na-disqualify ng Comelec si Poe. Antay muna, baka umurong na naman si Duterte... ::laffman

bigbanggoo

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 333
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2015, 06:01:34 am »
It's not about religion but respect. I'm an atheist and I know this is a low blow. Pope Francis is the most progressive Pope of the modern age. Dun sa mga non catholic o dun sa mga pro Duterte na nagsasabing old school pa rin si Pope, please do your research about him first. The Irony is that Pope is actually the Duterte of Christianity. And besides hindi naman nya kasalanan kung na traffic si Duterte. Last year pang naka plot yung route nang visits ni Pope, alam na nang mga tao kung san magtratraffic at kung ano yung dapat gawing adjustment.

Para dun sa mga di makaintindi, walang nagagalit dahil nagmura si Duterte, alam naman nang lahat na style nya yun. Kaya nagagalit ang mga tao e maling tao yung minura nya. Gets?

juan pablo

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 25
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2015, 06:02:27 am »
Duterte is running for president and if he wins you would hope that he doesn't make careless statements/jokes like that, not every person takes the high road like what the Pope just did. Remember Sarah Duterte's reaction to Ramon Bautista's "Hipon" joke?

It was a bad joke not because he cursed the Pope but because the curse was directed at the wrong person. If he was angry because of the traffic caused by the Pope's visit then he should have cursed the MMDA Chairman.

Why not curse the INC leaders who incited their members to rally? In my opinion the traffic caused by that rally was far more disruptive than the one caused by the Pope's visit.

bigbanggoo

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 333
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2015, 06:07:32 am »
^This. It's funny how all those hypocrite Dutertards defending the Dutertes when they threaten Ramon Bautista for a joke is now defending them for doing the same mistake. ::laffman

Na-disqualify ng Comelec si Poe. Antay muna, baka umurong na naman si Duterte... ::laffman

Well at least that's good news. Pero  I'm sure Di na yan aatras alam nanan nang lahat na pabebe lang yan at ginamit lang na dahilan si Poe e.

bigbanggoo

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 333
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2015, 06:13:28 am »
Read the whole article and analyze. Hypocrite.

Butthurt Dutertard detected. Please explain how I am a hypocrite  ::laffman

d_sinner78

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 41
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2015, 06:55:44 am »
Well at least that's good news. Pero  I'm sure Di na yan aatras alam nanan nang lahat na pabebe lang yan at ginamit lang na dahilan si Poe e.

Buti kung pabebe lang. Seriously, watch his interviews when he 'decided' he was not running. Then came the 5-4 SET decision na tatakbo daw sya dahil di sya makakapayag na maging presidente si Poe. E kung bumoto lang against Poe ung kapatid ng VP nya e di tapos usapan.

Napaglalaruan na naman taumbayan and they don't even have a clue. He has Erap's charisma and Marcos' strategy. He may do some good initially, pero by the time na ma-realize ng mga taong umaabuso na sya, he'll be 10 or more years into his dictatorship and the people (again) powerless to stop him.

Unless we start another People Power...

Lather... Rinse... Then Repeat...

Idiot

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 64
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2015, 09:44:13 am »
so sino gusto nyo

mar roxas na puro palpak
lag-lag bala nga sasabihin e paninira lang at propaganda e under jurisdiction naman nya PNP a bakit hindi nya balasahin dali lang nun
SAF44 na walang proper coordination kaya yun namatay sila

BINAY na O.A kung mangurakot laki ng hacienda a baka ilulubog lang tayo sa utang yan tapos sisishin si Marcos hehheheheh

si Miriam naman e baka madedo lang

duterte knows the Prince

yung prinsipyo na machiavelli e practicality walang kiyame pero sabi nila pagsasabotahe yun sinulat nya against the MEDICI family kase kung susundin mo yun e mukha kang tyrant

weng151515

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 58
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2015, 09:57:04 am »
what now duterte..di ba tatakbo ka lang sahil sa main objective mo dahil ayaw mo maging presidente ng pilipinas ang isang american citizen, now disqualified na si poe, so di ka na tatakbo...pag tumakbo ka wala ka isa salita...wala ka bayag..pano na mga pinapangako mo..wala ding patutunguhan di ba....your word is a word of Man in Position...takbo ka then your no difeerent to those politician with promise of nothing but promises...

naruto789544

• Anime Fans
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 103
« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2015, 10:55:38 am »
i don't question his integrity and aspirations for a better country... sometimes you just need to think first before saying anything... though, what he said maybe natural for him, being a candidate for the top position, you need to be tactful on what you say... remember, you should lead by example... and blurting out such things does not sound good...

juan pablo

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 25
« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2015, 11:31:56 am »
so sino gusto nyo

mar roxas na puro palpak
lag-lag bala nga sasabihin e paninira lang at propaganda e under jurisdiction naman nya PNP a bakit hindi nya balasahin dali lang nun
SAF44 na walang proper coordination kaya yun namatay sila

BINAY na O.A kung mangurakot laki ng hacienda a baka ilulubog lang tayo sa utang yan tapos sisishin si Marcos hehheheheh

si Miriam naman e baka madedo lang

duterte knows the Prince

yung prinsipyo na machiavelli e practicality walang kiyame pero sabi nila pagsasabotahe yun sinulat nya against the MEDICI family kase kung susundin mo yun e mukha kang tyrant

Just because you think that Duterte is the best candidate among that list does not mean that he can't be criticized for what he did. You criticized all the other candidates so what is wrong with other people criticizing his action?

As a presidential candidate he has to know that if he wins, he does not only speak for himself anymore but for the whole country.