Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: #Change Is Coming  (Read 1806 times)

A7x

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 149
  • Shhh.. Be quiet you might piss somebody off..
#Change Is Coming
« on: November 26, 2015, 06:40:32 am »

WARNING!

If you have no intention of allowing yourself to undergo a discerning moment before casting your vote for your favored candidate, YOU DON'T NEED TO READ MY POST.
BUT IF YOU DO, don't stop until you have read the last punctuation that my post has to offer.

To all the duly registered voters here and outside the Philippines,

I am enjoining all of you to take a good look of what the man in the link below (DU30) has to say if he becomes the president of the Republic of the Philippines.

I am not telling, asking, nor campaigning that you should vote for him. What I am asking you to do as concerned citizens and at the same time voters of this nation, is to use this article to bench mark the presidential candidate that you have in mind and to all the candidates (senators down to councilors in your respective locality) that you are going to vote come 2016 national election.

Assess your respective candidates on:

1. How are they going to protect the Constitution of the Republic of The Philippines? Where both the Legislative and Executive branches vehemently ignoring its jurisdiction (SET decision and the Supreme Court's ruling on DAP respectively)

2. How are they going to stop big enterprises or industries from exploiting the ordinary Juan dela Cruz brought by their selfish motives to close a sale or business deal?

3. How will they address traffic problem in our country without sacrificing the rights of every Filipino to coexist with dignity and pride that every human being deserves?

4. How are they going to combat illegal drugs that according to PNP statistics 9 out of 10 barangays are already infiltrated with drug-related activities?

5. What solution can they provide to stop graft and corruption that are very rampant in almost every branch of the government with special mention of the Congress and the Executive branches were PDAF and DAP respectively came from?

Are they brave enough to remove from office those corrupt officials that are using their power and might accumulate wealth?

6. How will your candidate establish peace and order with due consideration to the ideologies being fought for by the MNLF, MILF, and CPP/NPA?

And as equally important issue as stated above,

7. How will they address the lawlessness and criminality that are proliferating in every corner of the streets all over the country?

The above-mentioned issues are presently the most pressing concerns that makes running for president not a joke nor an easy task. It requires commitment, selfless character, and most especially uncompromising love for our country..
« Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 06:43:48 am by A7x »

bigbanggoo

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 333
Re: #Change Is Coming
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2015, 06:55:42 am »

6. How will your candidate establish peace and order with due consideration to the ideologies being fought for by the MNLF, MILF, and CPP/NPA?

Lol it's called terrorism not ideology. Any candidate who thinks people who bomb, kidnap, and rob because of some greater picture ideology does not deserve to be in office much less the presidency.

weng151515

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 58
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2015, 06:57:36 am »
yes...go go depensor,,,,we really need someone like you...

naruto789544

• Anime Fans
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 103
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2015, 11:41:34 am »
only issue i see with defensor santiago is her health...

d_sinner78

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 41
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2015, 03:52:13 am »
only issue i see with defensor santiago is her health...

And Bong Bong...

weng151515

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 58
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2015, 05:02:54 am »
heath is not much an issue with defensor...at least wala syang katatakutan, at isa pa matalino siya with regards sa kahit anong issue, she's much dominant kahit sino kausap na leader ng kahit anong bansa...