Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: DCPO to launch big anti-drug operation  (Read 1400 times)

A7x

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 149
  • Shhh.. Be quiet you might piss somebody off..
DCPO to launch big anti-drug operation
« on: November 10, 2015, 03:08:01 am »

By Armando B. Fenequito Jr.

Davao City Police Office (DCPO) director Senior Superintendent Vicente D. Danao Jr. yesterday announced that a big anti-illegal drug operation will be launched, this time targeting big-time drug suspects.

In an interview yesterday in his office, Danao said the DCPO is preparing to launch the operation two weeks after the lapse of Mayor Rodrigo Duterte’s ultimatum for pushers to leave the city.
Danao said the operation will target big-time drug suspects who have chosen to remain in the city.

“Yung hindi pa umalis ng city, wala namang problema yan. Pero, pag nagpang-abot tayo tapos naabutan ko kayo, pasensyahan lang tayo (Those who did not leave the city, that’s not a problem. But if I catch you, then sorry),” he said.

He said the DCPO has already identified the targeted suspects but did not divulge their identities so as not to jeopardize the operations.

“Don't think we don’t know who you are because we do. There are just some dealsy in the build-up of the facts,” he said.

Danao said some of the suspects come from prominent families,which is why “they have the audacity” to continue their illegal operation in the city.

“I do not care kung sinong Herodes ka diyan. I don’t care kung anong pangalan meron ka.I don’t care kung pamangkin ka ng kung sino diyan. Pero I know that you are dealing illegal drugs (I don’t care what name you have. I don’t care who you're related to. I just know that you are dealing illegal drugs),” he said.

Danao said these people have already been warned by the previous city police directors but ignored them.

“I am telling you, we are dead serious here in implementing the anti-illegal drugs in Davao City,” he said.

This developed as an estimated P110,000 worth of illegal drugs were recovered by the joint anti-illegal drugs operation of San Pedro Police Station and Tugbok Police Station in two separate operations at Deca Homes Subdivision in Mintal last Sunday.

Police arrested the suspects, identified as 35-year-old Roel Quibod of Poblacion Pikit,North Cotabato and 38-year-old Jovenile B. Diaz, an overseas Filipino worker from Awang, Maguindanao but a current resident of Phase 5, Deca Homes.

Police said Quibod was arrested first at around 4:45 p.m. of November 8 in Phase 5 where he allegedly sold a sachet of shabu (methamphetamine hydrochloride) to a police agent.

Police said when the suspect was frisked, another nine sachets of shabu were recovered with an estimated value of P20,000.

After five minutes, Diaz was arrested in the same area after allegedly selling a big sachet of shabu to a police agent.

When he was frisked by the arresting officers, another big sachet of shabu was recovered from his possession.Police recovered a total of P90,000 worth of shabu in the two sachets.

yonipspy

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 68
  • screw the screw
Re: DCPO to launch big anti-drug operation
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2015, 05:25:04 am »
dilikado to pag meron civilian madamay nasa subdivision pa naman tsk tsk kaya dapat aware mga tao sa kapit bahay baka meron adik... dapat sumbong agad baka madamay kapa  :o

good job sir vencent D. 

online 24/7

naruto789544

• Anime Fans
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 103
Re: DCPO to launch big anti-drug operation
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2015, 09:42:18 am »
just make sure confirmed talaga identity ng mga pushers para wala namang innocent na masagasaan... i'm with this campaign... sana nationwide gawin yan since drugs is a really big problem now...