Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Santiago-Marcos 2016  (Read 1498 times)

호밀 크루즈

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 65
  • Hanggang di mo naiintindihan, 'wag mong huhusgahan
Santiago-Marcos 2016
« on: October 15, 2015, 02:06:51 am »
Kindly Lock/Delete if posted

The Santiago-Marcos tandem is sealed.

Senator Miriam Defensor-Santiago has picked Senator Ferdinand "Bongbong" Marcos Jr. to be her running mate in the 2016 elections.

Santiago confirmed this Thursday at the sidelines of the Philippine Judges Association event, where she was inducted to the Hall of Fame.

When asked why she picked Marcos, Santiago said it was a mutual decision.

"I think we mutually chose each other, our two camps. They happened to cross each other, the telephone lines happened to cross each other. It’s coincidental. One camp was calling the other camp," she told reporters.

Santiago, who has been diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer, also addressed questions about her health. Earlier this week, Santiago claimed she has already conquered the illness.

"They can have the truth completely. I will be perfectly willing to answer any question," said Santiago.

"Because I have great faith in our Lord, I was able to conquer cancer in only about 6 months," she had said.

On Wednesday, Marcos hinted about the tandem by posting a Wayback Wednesday post. The photo showed him and Santiago seated together at the Senate during the Reproductive Health bill debates.

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/nation/10/15/15/miriam-confirms-bongbong-her-vp
DESTINY is not a matter of chance...It is a matter of CHOICE.

maniac2999

• Console Gamers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 178
Re: Santiago-Marcos 2016
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2015, 05:06:27 am »
As long as there is no confirmation from Bongbong as well, we cannot be sure. The last post concerning his side, by ANC, merely hinted that "they will be talking again soon"

naruto789544

• Anime Fans
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 103
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2015, 10:31:25 am »
with duterte most probably out of the picture, this, i think is the next best thing to do... it's a north-south tandem also...

angelNdevil

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 24
  • walang matigas na bato sa ma init nga tisyo.
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2015, 04:32:09 am »
e buto kong ung dalawa para meron namang changes tong pinas
I     S     T     O     R     Y     A    H     E     E