Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: The Punisher vs. The Butcher: “Red-coddling” Duterte hits back at Palparan  (Read 3409 times)

A7x

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 149
  • Shhh.. Be quiet you might piss somebody off..

MANILA, Philippines – Davao City Mayor has hit back at Jovito Palparan who called him a “coddler” of communist rebels; slamming the retired Army general for general for ‘bigotry’ and describing the latter as  “pathetic” for seeing things red “because of his bloodshot eyes.”

In a statement posted on Facebook by Duterte’s close friend and supporter, former governor Manny Piñol, the mayor admitted he indeed coddles communists, the same way he coddles all other Filipinos.

“Yes, I coddle the Reds, they are Filipinos after all,” the statement read.

“I also coddle the other Filipinos who have been categorized to belong to the three other major colors representing the national flag – blue, yellow and white,” the mayor said.

Red-coddler

Palparan, known in the left-wing circle as “The Butcher”, called on the Filipinos not to support “The Punisher” Duterte in case the mayor run for president in 2016 for his alleged association with the communists.

“He is a supporter of the New People’s Army (NPA). He is one of the biggest supporters of the NPA among local officials. For me, Duterte should not run,” Palparan told Inquirer.

But Duterte was quick to admonish Palparan, admitting that he talk to the left and right, as well as to the Muslim rebels like M.I.L.F and M.N.L.F in an effort “to find a common ground to bring about peace and unity in this country.”

“I also embrace the sick, the oppressed, the weak, the scared and most of all, the children who look for security and protection as they venture into the big world looking for answers to their questions and searching for a place they could call their own,” Duterte added.

Inclusive governance, equality

Duterte went further by saying he believes in “Inclusive Governance” and in equality, the reason why he worked hard for the passage of an anti-discrimination city ordinance against Muslims and the LGBTs.

However, Duterte added, he would rather deal with communist and rebels who are motivated by their ideologies and principles, than with criminals and drug dealers who are “consumed by greed and the desire to gain while causing other people pain.”

“Unlike the pathetic former army general who sees things red because of his bloodshot eyes, I have never been accused of murdering bright, young and idealistic Filipino children whose only offense, if it could be called as such, was to denounce the social injustices and the oppression of the Filipino people,” the statement further said.

Bigotry

The tough-talking mayor said Palparan’s accusation that he is a “Red-coddler” is a perfect example of bigotry that continues to divide this nation and preventing Filipinos from achieving the dream of a united people under one flag.

“I do not only coddle the Reds. I also feed them,” Duterte continued; noting that when Typhoon Pablo devastated the Davao region, he brought the communists foods, just as he brought similar assistance to the Typhoon Yolanda victims in Leyte.

“The country does not need bigots like this pathetic army general who gloats about his image as the Butcher of young and bright college students,” the mayor added.

Don’t divide the nation

On a final note, Duterte urged his fellow countrymen not to divide this country “by ethnicity, colors, shades or hues.”

“We should be like a rainbow, a country of diverse colors but united and bound by the common desire of becoming a beautiful spectacle in the sky,” his post concluded.

Duterte continues to dismiss calls for him to run for president in the next election despite popular clamor, while, Palparan, who is saddled with criminal charges and alleged abuses against suspected rebel sympathizers, has shocked the family of his victims by announcing his own senatorial bid.

http://kickerdaily.com/the-punisher-vs-the-butcher-red-coddling-duterte-hits-back-at-pathetic-palparan/

naruto789544

• Anime Fans
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 103
the difference with the two is that one is loved and the other one is unloved... guess you know which is which... :)

bigbanggoo

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 333
And this is why I will never vote for Duterte despite his popularity. Kapag nanalo yan malamang magkakaron din nang BBL version para sa mga NPA. Tapos sunod para sa mga MNLF naman hanggang maubos na yung teritoryo nang Pilipinas.

bum24xxx

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 20
And this is why I will never vote for Duterte despite his popularity. Kapag nanalo yan malamang magkakaron din nang BBL version para sa mga NPA. Tapos sunod para sa mga MNLF naman hanggang maubos na yung teritoryo nang Pilipinas.
kaya c binay ang ibuto mo ts..hehehe

fireshed

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 6

Propeta ka siguro no?

bigbanggoo

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 333
Sure. Whatever makes you sleep at night bro.

wangtoy

• Regional: Davao-CDO
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 1
the difference with the two is that one is loved and the other one is unloved... guess you know which is which... :)

Nuff said.. no further explanation

maniac2999

• Console Gamers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 178

if it means distributed growth, unlike yung ngayon na puro sa Manila pera ng bayan, why the fuck not. Give them their place, para mapakinabangan naman, nabubulok na sa kahirapan majority ng provinces natin dahil sa mga kurakot na governor, mayor, etc.