Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Duterte warns following cancer rumors: ‘I will reveal Roxas’ true colors’  (Read 1762 times)

A7x

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 149
  • Shhh.. Be quiet you might piss somebody off..

DAVAO CITY Mayor Rodrigo Duterte blasted former Secretary of Interior and Local Governance, Mar Roxas after the mayor found out that Philip Lustre Jr., the journalist who recently said that Duterte has throat cancer, is a Public Relations Officer of Roxas.

This was revealed by the mayor to the Davao press Tuesday dawn.

“How can Roxas allow his PR man to write a lie?” Duterte asked.

The no-nonsense mayor added that if their information about Lustre is correct, then Roxas would have to face certain repercussions.

“Kung mao na ang tinuod nga PR siya ni Roxas unya di siya mu-undang, then I will tell the world kung kinsa si Roxas,” Duterte said.“Wala jud tay mahayay,”

[If it is true that he is a PR (officer) of Roxas and he will not stop what he is doing, then I will tell the world who Roxas really is.]

He also said that if the conspiracy against him will still continue, the former DILG secretary will regret allowing his employee to do it.

“Mag mahay jud siya. Remember day 2 pag (Super Typhoon) Yolanda naa nako didto (Tacloban)”, Duterte said.

[He will really regret it. Remember, on the second day of (Super Typhoon) Yolanda, I was already there (Tacloban).]

Last week, Lustre posted on his personal Facebook account that he received information that Duterte is suffering from throat cancer, reason why he is not running for president.

Duterte immediately denied the issue, saying that he has always been honest to the people of Davao about his health condition.

He said that he has previously admitted having Buerger’s and Barrett’s disease and he is suffering from back pains due to a motorcycle accident.

Duterte even called Lustre “mentally impotent” and added that having cancer is not a basis for disqualification in the 2016 presidential elections.

Despite the denial of the mayor, Lustre said that he will “stand by” his previous claims.

“I stand by what I wrote in social media. I have an impeccable source, who knows the real score. The admission that he has throat cancer was not a concoction of my mind. It came from the mayor’s mouth,” Lustre wrote.

He added: “It saddens me that the Mayor would not admit the actual state of his health. If he intends to run for president, he should make a full disclosure of his health situation.”

naxx_hybreed

• Gulong (Automotive and Motoring)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 2
  • better be hybreed
it's a demolition job..and its starting..

naruto789544

• Anime Fans
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 103
what else do we expect from our kind of politics.... we are only at the starting line... and it's still a long way to go...

migx

please do reveal mar's true colors. ayoko maging 1st lady si korina.

batman217

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 22
please do reveal mar's true colors. ayoko maging 1st lady si korina.

Ako rin sir, nakakatakot at baka maging Imelda Part 2.
'What if I'm not the hero, what if I'm the bad guy'