Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Duterte on how to fight crime: It has to be ‘bloody’  (Read 2294 times)

A7x

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 149
  • Shhh.. Be quiet you might piss somebody off..

FIGHTING CRIME. Volunteers Against Crime and Corruption (VACC) founder and chairman Dante Jimenez (left), VACC auditor Arseno Evangelista (right) and Davao city Mayor Rodrigo Duterte (middle) stand for the Philippine national anthem at the start of VACC's 17 founding anniversary

MANILA, Philippines – How do you effectively fight crime? For Davao City Mayor Rodrigo Duterte, known for having made his place one of the safest cities in the world, it has to be “a bloody one.”

So if Filipinos do not want anything like that in the entire country, he said, then don't prod him to run for president anymore.

“Ang plano ko, magiging madugo 'yan, kaya 'wag na lang ako, magiging madugo,” Duterte said during the celebration of the 17th founding anniversary of Volunteers Against Crime and Corruption (VACC) at Camp Aguinaldo on Friday, July 3.

(Based on my plans, it will get bloody, so don't push for me anymore, it'll be bloody.)

The long-time Davao City mayor said he has no compassion for criminals, reiterating his firm stand to restore the death penalty in the Philippines.

VACC was pleased to hear that Duterte echoed their stand on death penalty.

“Kung drug addict ka o pusher, i will hang you. If authority pa ang involved, alambre gagamitin ko dyan,” Duterte said. (If you're a drug addict or a pusher, I will hang you. If you are part of the authorities, I will even use a steel wire on you.)

VACC invited Duterte to speak at its anniversary for the second consecutive year. The group supports his advocacy against criminality, which improved its rank as the 5th safest city in the world according to Numbeo.com, a crowd-sourcing rating site which previously ranked the city 9th earlier this year.

“If he has done good in Davao, why don’t we have a similar approach here in the Philippines?” said Dante Jimenez, founder and chairman of the VACC.

Justice Secretary Leila de Lima had criticized Duterte’s “disturbing” remarks in past, warning against resorting to extra-legal means of dealing with suspected criminals.

The 70-year-old mayor retorted in his speech: “This government has spent money to go on an operation, to arrest the criminal, prosecute him, then there’s a regular trial. 'Pag dating sa Muntinlupa, nagluluto ng shabu, tapos nambababae. Here are guys who are supposed to be in prison, in retribution for their sins against humanity, tapos pinapataba mo, nagnenegosyo pa,” Duterte said.

(When they get to [the prison in] Muntinlupa, they even manufacture crystal methampethamine, then they get girls inside their cells. Here are guys who are supposed to be in prison, in retribution for their sins against humanity, then you fatten them up, and give them business.)

He also said he would suggest to the next president to raise the salaries of policemen and teachers, and remove tax on workers who earn P25,000

http://www.rappler.com/nation/politics/elections/2016/98306-duterte-fight-crime

bigbanggoo

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 333
Re: Duterte on how to fight crime: It has to be ‘bloody’
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2015, 10:48:58 am »
If only he has the balls to also fight terrorism and not kiss their ass instead.

gkhan

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 15
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2015, 11:25:54 am »
Maganda lang mga ganyan talumpati sa mga probinsya.  Pag papatay ka ng kriminal ay di mo na kailangan ipangalandakan pa - gawin mo na lang.  In the world of civilized men, killing criminals is a no no. You just have to let justice takes its course.  Masyadong mababaw yun ganyang plataporma sa pagtakbo sa isang pambansang posisyon.  Pangalawa, hindi lang naman kriminalidad ang problema ng bansa at kun dyan lang sya naka focus sa kanyang pagiging pangulo ay lalo tayo lulubog dahil makakalimutan na nya ang ekonomiya, ang paglusob ng tsaynah, Sabah, MILF, infrastructure, ASEAN integration, climate change, mass transport at iba't ibang suliranin na di pa nya nasubukang harapin sa Davao City.  Indeed, that is just a small-town mayor mentality.

A7x

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 149
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2015, 12:30:03 pm »
Maganda lang mga ganyan talumpati sa mga probinsya.  Pag papatay ka ng kriminal ay di mo na kailangan ipangalandakan pa - gawin mo na lang.  In the world of civilized men, killing criminals is a no no. You just have to let justice takes its course.  Masyadong mababaw yun ganyang plataporma sa pagtakbo sa isang pambansang posisyon.  Pangalawa, hindi lang naman kriminalidad ang problema ng bansa at kun dyan lang sya naka focus sa kanyang pagiging pangulo ay lalo tayo lulubog dahil makakalimutan na nya ang ekonomiya, ang paglusob ng tsaynah, Sabah, MILF, infrastructure, ASEAN integration, climate change, mass transport at iba't ibang suliranin na di pa nya nasubukang harapin sa Davao City.  Indeed, that is just a small-town mayor mentality.

Please read my previous post about Mayor Duterte so you can get to know him as a person and as a politician. When we talked about characteristics of him, then this is one of it. I even posted videos, about his opinions sa ibang problema ng bansa and he answered it with no hesitation. Pang probinsyang solusyon?? Ilang presidente naba ang dumaan na puro taga Manila ang nakalutas sa krimen ng sabihin natin Luzon nalang?? Dahil sa pang probinsyang approach nya kaya lang naman nyang napatino ang mga tao sa syudad nya na pinakamalaking syudad lang naman sa buong pilipinas. Kaya kahit mga politicians sa ibat ibang panig ng bansa pabor sa pagtakbo nya. Before you question is credibility as presedentiable, please get to know him first and check his track record. In my opinion sya lang naman ang mas karapat dapat na umupo jan sa malakanyang kumpara sa ibang kandidato jan na puro trapo.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 12:33:19 pm by A7x »

bigbanggoo

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 333
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2015, 01:39:23 pm »
He is also trapo. And he was only able to do so much in Davao kasi hawak nya mga tao dun. Parang yung mga Binay sa Makati. And if he seats, I also see more BBLesque programs to give away parts of the Philippines to terrorists. At lalo pang dadami mga lefties at communists.

dweizz

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 15
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2015, 06:51:21 pm »
dapat lang... fuck chr... nawala na human rights ng mga kriminal simula ng winalang hiya nila human rights ng ibang tao... as usual gusto ng mga pinoy ng pagbabago pero hirap sila tanggapin na sila mismo kailangan din magbago

Zbuffer101

• Who Am I
  • Regional: Ilocano/Ilocos
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 25
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2015, 12:13:18 am »
Kahit sino wag lang si mar at binay

A7x

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 149
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2015, 12:21:33 am »
He is also trapo. And he was only able to do so much in Davao kasi hawak nya mga tao dun. Parang yung mga Binay sa Makati. And if he seats, I also see more BBLesque programs to give away parts of the Philippines to terrorists. At lalo pang dadami mga lefties at communists.

Define trapo?? Don't even compare him to the binays. Duterte has the track record and most of all the political will to do his job in his city. Indeed you don't know everything kasi hindi ka taga mindanao. Try to read my previous post about him and why he opens his windows sa mga leftist not to break the law but to avoid war. You cannot bomb an ideology. "He is pro-MILF and pro-NPA" Wrong. He is pro-Filipino. Wala syang pinapanigan kung ang idelohiya ang pinaglalaban. You cannot kill or bomb and ideology. Duterte hears them and reaches to them through diplomacy dahil ayaw nya ng gulo or gyera. Mga Pilipino ang nagpapatayan at hindi solusyon ang gyera. Taga Mindanao lang ang nakakaalam ng totoong sitwasyon sa Mindanao, hindi ang media.

A7x

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 149
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2015, 12:23:00 am »
 try to read my post here para maliwanagan ka, http://espiya.net/forum/index.php?topic=166298.0#sthash.aL60kJtY.dpbs

naruto789544

• Anime Fans
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 103
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2015, 12:19:14 pm »
to each his own i will say... there is no perfect candidate... we have tried an economist, an actor, a military man, etc.... and our country is still like this... let us just wait and see...

zensuke101

• The Laughing Man
  • Webmasters/Programmer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 80
  • "The Catcher in the Rye"
    • Public Security Section 9
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2015, 01:17:08 pm »
hopefully someday we will have a leader to change this country

bigbanggoo

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 333
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2015, 12:32:01 am »
Define trapo?? Don't even compare him to the binays. Duterte has the track record and most of all the political will to do his job in his city. Indeed you don't know everything kasi hindi ka taga mindanao. Try to read my previous post about him and why he opens his windows sa mga leftist not to break the law but to avoid war. You cannot bomb an ideology. "He is pro-MILF and pro-NPA" Wrong. He is pro-Filipino. Wala syang pinapanigan kung ang idelohiya ang pinaglalaban. You cannot kill or bomb and ideology. Duterte hears them and reaches to them through diplomacy dahil ayaw nya ng gulo or gyera. Mga Pilipino ang nagpapatayan at hindi solusyon ang gyera. Taga Mindanao lang ang nakakaalam ng totoong sitwasyon sa Mindanao, hindi ang media.

I have read your previous posts and they all sound like propaganda. Not accusing you of it but saying whoever wrote it definitely has that in mind. While I respect your decision to respect his ideals. The logic of Tolerating communists and terrorists to avoid war just doesn't sit well with me. Imagine if we have the same stance against China. Ibigay na lang natin sa kanila yung Spratleys para di tayo gerahin kasi hindi natin sila kaya. Same thing with Mindanao.

Idiot

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 64
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2015, 11:13:18 am »
duterte is good and good enough for fighting crimes dyan ko sya idol

I support other espiya na trapo sya or Traditional Politician
na from mayor naging vice-mayor then mayor etc for how many years  hindi ko alam kung bakit hindi sya naging governor

hindi man sya humabol for metro cebu

he stick to much in davao

therefore hindi sya expose sa pag-uugali ng mga taga luzon at visayas

Vice-president or senator is enough for him for a while to prove his capability

Being a President is too much for him or a unwise decision for him alam din nya na he needs resources and machinery
lalo na yung mga kalaban nya na

maraming kita sina MAR at Pnoy sa yolanda donations
marami kickback si Binay
Grace poe will only be used and many supporters will back her with resources especially BInay or the three little pics Jinggoy, bong and enrile (Presidential pardon)

and politics don't have permanent friends or enemies

bodieph

• Gold Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 332
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2015, 06:26:06 pm »
in davao city, we do not vote for governor, we are sort of independent from davao del sur. ibang area ang davao del sur, thats why hindi siya tumakbo ng governor. digos city ang capital ng davao del sur. davao city although technically is part of davao del sur, hindi kasama sa rule ng governor ng davao del sur