Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Duterte now target of drug syndicates  (Read 1449 times)

A7x

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 149
  • Shhh.. Be quiet you might piss somebody off..
Duterte now target of drug syndicates
« on: June 13, 2015, 07:39:56 am »

By NewsDesk on June 13, 2015 at 11:37 am

DRUG cartels operating in the Philippines have reportedly forged an alliance against Davao City Mayor Rodrigo Duterte.

According to former North Cotabato Gov. Emmanuel Piñol, the move is in response to the possibility of Duterte becoming the next president of the country.

“Threatened by Davao City Mayor Rody Duterte’s surging popularity, the country’s big drug syndicates have reportedly formed an alliance to stop him from becoming the next President of the Philippines,” Piñol said.

He cited a “raw but reliable intelligence report” that the camp of Duterte received only  Friday night. The report indicated drug lords in Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao are now putting up “a united front against a Duterte presidency.”

There are three options to “neutralize” Duterte.

“The first option would be to eliminate Duterte before he could even decide to run for the Presidency through assassination, the intelligence information said,” said Piñol. “The second option is to launch a negative media campaign and black propaganda against the Davao City Mayor. The third would be the use of drug money during the campaign period and the elections to ensure the defeat of Duterte.”

After receiving the report, which is yet be validated, Duterte was advised to “beef up his security.”

The fight against illegal drugs has always been on top of Duterte’s agenda. Davao, he said, is a city dangerous for those who are involved in the illegal drug trade.

Several years ago, seven foreigners died in a raid on a shabu laboratory in Davao.

http://newsdesk.asia/duterte-now-target-of-drug-syndicates-2/

clark.kent

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 74
Re: Duterte now target of drug syndicates
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2015, 10:12:51 am »
i don't know about you guys but if i could only vote next year (i'm working overseas), i'd be picking between Marcos or Duterte (if he decides to run). If this 2 somehow forge and alliance and run for President and Vice President, this would be a force to reckon with. We need this kind of leaders today. Too much democracy is bad. Kita mo nga mga raliyista, lahat na lang nirereklamo. kulang nlng yung utang nila sa palengke, irally narin nila. I hope either of this 2 will become president. masyado ng lugmok sa kahirapan at korapsyon ang bayan natin. nakakahiya na.

naruto789544

• Anime Fans
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 103
Re: Duterte now target of drug syndicates
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2015, 11:43:16 am »
i don't know about you guys but if i could only vote next year (i'm working overseas), i'd be picking between Marcos or Duterte (if he decides to run). If this 2 somehow forge and alliance and run for President and Vice President, this would be a force to reckon with. We need this kind of leaders today. Too much democracy is bad. Kita mo nga mga raliyista, lahat na lang nirereklamo. kulang nlng yung utang nila sa palengke, irally narin nila. I hope either of this 2 will become president. masyado ng lugmok sa kahirapan at korapsyon ang bayan natin. nakakahiya na.

agree with you sir... that is the reason why we really need strong and with conviction leaders... in the case of the intelligence report, i find it believable since we all know that the drug lords here in our country doesn't want a leader with a vigorous anti drug campaign... drug money is big moolah and we all know what this means...