Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: New Cast of the Upcoming X-Men  (Read 7647 times)

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
New Cast of the Upcoming X-Men
« on: April 30, 2015, 03:37:02 pm »
so the new upcoming X-men is turning 80's! ( Finally ) and there are new sets of new faces that include a New Jean Grey and Jubilee

you GOT fans out there probably will see more of Sophie Turner aka Sansa Stark ( we need more Female GOT actress and let Mother Effin HBO do the movie for more sex scene )

and yes we got Jubilation Lee aka Jubilee played by the new actress Lana Condor

isn't she cute? <3

Here's a little picture of Jean Grey and Jubilee

and on the other side, we do have the Night Crawler back played by Kodi-Smit McPhee the young kid in the movie Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

Tye Sheridan as Scott Summers/ Cyclops

Ben Hardy will play Warren Worthington III aka Angel or Archangel

Production art of the upcoming Angel costume

of course Miss Olivia Munn who will play the role of Psylocke ( a very nice choice )

Alex Shipp will play Ororo Munroe aka Storm

and we all know the rumored that Channing Tatum will play Remy LeBeau aka The Gambit ( hope it will work out )

and yeah . . .

Core2_i7

• I am a LOVER not a FIGHTER!
  • Pioneer VIP
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 67
  • =Core2 since PINOYSPY DAYS=
Re: New Cast of the Upcoming X-Men
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2015, 03:31:45 am »
nice choice for olivia  ::inlove

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2015, 04:18:11 pm »
A couple of questions off the top of my head:

1) Didn't Jubilee join the X-Men during the 1990's (unless that happened solely in the X-Men: The Animated Series universe)?

2) Are they going to mention who Nightcrawler's parents are (although, admittedly, that does seem quite obvious)?
Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.

gotenks

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 71
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2015, 07:29:18 pm »
A couple of questions off the top of my head:

1) Didn't Jubilee join the X-Men during the 1990's (unless that happened solely in the X-Men: The Animated Series universe)?

2) Are they going to mention who Nightcrawler's parents are (although, admittedly, that does seem quite obvious)?

Jubes joined the team officially in May 89 in the comics so she's the last of the 80s kids.

This will be interesting how to explain Nightcrawler's origin,hopefully they don't go away too much from the comic origin.

naruto789544

• Anime Fans
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 103
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2015, 11:30:00 am »
agree sir @@gotenks.. we all know that the movieverse tends to twist and deviate some stories of the comicverse...

raginghormones

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 89
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2015, 12:19:48 pm »
sa comics di ba anak ni mystique and azazel si nightcrawler?

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2015, 01:23:29 pm »

Azazel was in X-Men: First Class, wasn't he? I suppose he was categorized as a mutant and not a demon since that might prove controversial.

Zbuffer101

• Who Am I
  • Regional: Ilocano/Ilocos
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 25
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2015, 03:29:37 pm »
agree sir @@gotenks.. we all know that the movieverse tends to twist and deviate some stories of the comicverse...

minsan ka parang wala ng kinalaman sa comics.. specially pag sa FOX :D

raginghormones

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 89
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2015, 12:59:27 pm »
Azazel was in X-Men: First Class, wasn't he? I suppose he was categorized as a mutant and not a demon since that might prove controversial.

yup he was there, part of sebastian shaw's hellfire club. actually in wikipedia he is classified as a demonic humanoid mutant.

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2015, 03:22:45 pm »
yup he was there, part of sebastian shaw's hellfire club. actually in wikipedia he is classified as a demonic humanoid mutant.

I wonder if Mystique stayed blue or if she assumed her Rebecca Romijn (no offense, Jennifer Lawrence fans) form while she and Azazel were making whoopee?  ;D

By the way, didn't Mystique and Sabertooth also have a fling or was that just my imagination?

arsonista24

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 6
  • In ur face!!!
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2015, 08:36:10 pm »
minsan ka parang wala ng kinalaman sa comics.. specially pag sa FOX :D

magkaiba po kasi ang MCU at earth-616 universe

d_sinner78

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 41
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2015, 10:27:29 pm »

Since na-introduce na sa Xmen movies ung 2 and pinakita na ring similar ung powers ni Azazel, there's very little reason for them not to adopt the same. But 'origin' is much more than being born. They may not have time to show his early years with the circus, unless gusto nilang gamitin un to give character cameos for future films.

golgo13

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 22
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2015, 07:54:51 am »
magkaiba po kasi ang MCU at earth-616 universe

correction lang hindi kasali ang xmen sa MCU  ... xmen movies is in different universe 

espiya marvel fans lets face it na iibahin nila ang backstory/origin or slightly althered ng mga characters sa  upcomming movies ng mga live action marvel movies or tv series...specially sa xmen ngaun since reset na ang story......i kinda understand this na ginagawa nila to para ung mga nag babasa ng comics mapipilitan na panuorin ung movie since iba ung magiging story or hindi ma hulaan ung magiging story...

but still i want the xmen to be related sa MCU  despite certain story sa age of ultron( i wont point it out para hindi spoil sa hindi pa nakakapanuod)

naruto789544

• Anime Fans
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 103
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2015, 01:50:45 pm »
espiya marvel fans lets face it na iibahin nila ang backstory/origin or slightly althered ng mga characters sa  upcomming movies ng mga live action marvel movies or tv series...specially sa xmen ngaun since reset na ang story......i kinda understand this na ginagawa nila to para ung mga nag babasa ng comics mapipilitan na panuorin ung movie since iba ung magiging story or hindi ma hulaan ung magiging story...

but still i want the xmen to be related sa MCU  despite certain story sa age of ultron( i wont point it out para hindi spoil sa hindi pa nakakapanuod)
[/quote]

agree on this.. but this is basically the same reason while diehard comic fans are shying away from the cinema universe... they like their heroes as they were....

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2015, 12:11:51 am »

Bryan Singer teases the X-men fans...James Mcavoy is getting a little touch up to play his roll as Professor Xavier