Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Supplier AKO pa help  (Read 1712 times)

Good Spy

• Regional: Cebu
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 9
Supplier AKO pa help
« on: March 29, 2015, 11:48:00 pm »
Good Day mga co spies... meron bang mga engineers dito or purchasers ng isang company... hotels man or consreuction company na pwede ako matulungan...  wala kasi ako kakilala na mga engineers or purchasers... bali agent ako ng isang company.. GE lightings at nippons paints ang dini distribute namin...  paki pwede nyu ako tulungan na makabenta.. malapit na kasi ako mag two months wala parin clients.... baka pwede nyu ako matulungan.. tatanggalin na ako sa trabahu pag wala parin ako client...

gkhan

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 15
Re: Supplier AKO pa help
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2015, 06:37:31 am »
Do you have thermoplastic paints?  By the way, yan Nipppon Paints ay pagaari ng isang Singaporean.  I give you an idea.

You select one city or town or province and make a presentation to them that they use your thermoplastic paints to paint the roads and highways.  When you use the thermoplastic paint, you do not need lighting at night for the roads and highways. Pag tatamaan yun ng ilaw sa gabi, kala mo fiesta sa liwanag so they will save on cost of electricity for their lighting. You make a computation on what will be the total cost of painting thermoplastic paints on their road.  With that sum, you include about 40 percent (for kickback) and you go to the congressman of that town or city and propose to use their funds to fund the project.

naruto789544

• Anime Fans
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 103
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2015, 10:01:56 am »
i have suppliers you could talk with and give them consignments of your products... ready your product catalog and costing and i will refer you to them.... create a network by getting distributors besides your own...

Good Spy

• Regional: Cebu
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 9
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2015, 08:46:48 pm »
Do you have thermoplastic paints?  By the way, yan Nipppon Paints ay pagaari ng isang Singaporean.  I give you an idea.

You select one city or town or province and make a presentation to them that they use your thermoplastic paints to paint the roads and highways.  When you use the thermoplastic paint, you do not need lighting at night for the roads and highways. Pag tatamaan yun ng ilaw sa gabi, kala mo fiesta sa liwanag so they will save on cost of electricity for their lighting. You make a computation on what will be the total cost of painting thermoplastic paints on their road.  With that sum, you include about 40 percent (for kickback) and you go to the congressman of that town or city and propose to use their funds to fund the project.

sir salamat.. oo sa singapore nga nag originate ang nippon... actually my presentation ako sa nippon.. ang problema ehh di ako masyadong master sa pakikipag-usap... kumbaga newbie pa ako... tsaka di rin ako marunong gumawa ng proposal.. matutulungan nyu ba ako.. please... ayaw ko mawalan ng trabahu..  ::thanksforhelp