Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Shailene Woodley:'NO bras and panties'on sex scenes  (Read 7644 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
Shailene Woodley:'NO bras and panties'on sex scenes
« on: February 27, 2015, 01:01:36 am »

Woodley, who will next appear in Oliver Stone’s presumably cuckoo Snowden, is refreshingly candid about nudity, namely that she’s down for it. As long as she’s completely starkers.

“Part of the reason I love Europe is that sexuality is no big deal there,” Shailene says. “You go to a topless beach and the dudes aren’t checking out your t*ts, because they’re just boobs.”

“I’m totally comfortable with nudity. I’m not sure it empowers me as an actress or anything, but if I’m going to do a movie with sex scenes, then I’m going to be naked, because I don’t know about you, but I don’t have sex with bras and panties on.”

VIA

gotenks

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 71
Re: Shailene Woodley:'NO bras and panties'on sex scenes
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2015, 12:34:23 pm »
Most guys in US thinks she's just average looking like a poor man's version of JLAW just like her Divergent movie a bad version of Hunger Games.

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
Re: Shailene Woodley:'NO bras and panties'on sex scenes
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2015, 03:12:38 pm »
ummm way back, Shailene was on Late Night With Seth Meyers discussing that thing everyone always asks her about these days--- Jennifer Lawrence.

Actually, Shailene emailed Jenn to ask her advice about going from smaller independent projects to a huge blockbuster (as J.Law is in a movie franchise called The Hunger Games that bears a lot of striking similarities to Shailene’s series) Then JLaw gave Shailene some sage advice to put her worries to rest about taking on the role.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kTARIF5EcE&sns=em

[/youtube]

Shailene has collected eclectic awards and nominations on the indie circuit from the Independent Spirit Awards, to the Dramatic Special Jury Award for Acting at Sundance, to the Trophee Chopard at Cannes. Yet, she's working up to that Oscar nomination, and when she gets it, it will be a victory. ::flowers

It's just good to know that the two were just cool and can ask and help each other...Madamme Madeleine Albright would highly approve that way & to quote  : "There is a special place in hell for women who don't help other women"  :D

« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 03:26:17 pm by FerminaDaza »