Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: The Amy Winehouse Documentary is here  (Read 6088 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
The Amy Winehouse Documentary is here
« on: April 06, 2015, 04:42:08 am »

“I don’t think I’m gonna be at all famous. I don’t think I could handle it. I would probably go mad.”

It's been almost four years since Amy Winehouse died of a drug overdose, and for many, not a day goes by without missing her presence and influence. She was a fashion and music icon, and both worlds were made a better place for having her. In order to honor of her life, production company A24 is released a documentary, and the heartbreaking first teaser trailer is officially here.

“This is an incredibly modern, emotional and relevant film that has the power to capture the zeitgeist and shine a light on the world we live in, in a way that very few films can.Amy was a once-in-a-generation talent who captured everyone’s attention; she wrote and sung from the heart and everyone fell under her spell. But tragically Amy seemed to fall apart under the relentless media attention, her troubled relationships, her global success and her precarious lifestyle. As a society we celebrated her huge success but then we were quick to judge her failings when it suited us.” VIA

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiMb_hj1fTw[/youtube]

There's no final release date, but it’s reported to premiere sometime this summer, around the four-year anniversary of Amy's death.  ::flowers