Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Para Sa Mga Gustong Mag-Apply ng Trabaho Papuntang New Zealand  (Read 6020 times)

simpleman1225

• I Am A Living Legacy To The Leader Of The Band
  • Mature (18+)
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 149
  • Share information so that others can benefit.
Para Sa Mga Gustong Mag-Apply ng Trabaho Papuntang New Zealand
« on: December 26, 2014, 10:50:43 pm »
Para sa mga gustong mag-apply ng trabaho papuntang New Zealand. Narito ang kumpleto at magandang balita...

http://www.sunstar.com.ph/manila/local-news/2014/12/26/poea-no-placement-fee-new-zealand-jobs-383642

POEA: No placement fee for New Zealand jobs

Friday, December 26, 2014

THE Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) reminded Friday aspiring overseas Filipino workers (OFWs) against being duped into paying placement fees for jobs in New Zealand.

In a statement, POEA Administrator Hans Leo Cacdac reminded applicants for jobs to New Zealand that collection of placement fees by recruitment agencies are disallowed.

"Licensed recruitment agencies are not allowed to charge recruitment or placement fees from workers deployed to countries that prohibits collection of such fees," said Cacdac.

To note, most of the jobs available in New Zealand include carpenters, painters, plasterers, bricklayers, block-layers, masons, electricians, welders, fabricators, plasterers and other construction workers.

Para sa kumpletong impormasyon galing sa POEA at ang listahan ng mga trabaho at agencies as of 23-Dec-2014 narito ang link...

http://www.poea.gov.ph/cgi-bin/JobVacancies/CtyJobsResult.asp

NOTE: The list was culled from the licensed recruitment agencies' active job orders for the past TWO years and are the remaining job orders after deducting the number of workers whose documents were already submitted to POEA for processing.

The job orders are considered active unless canceled by the employer or recruitment agency.

However, we cannot guarantee that the job vacancies are still open because the recruitment agencies may at present have already accepted qualified applicants for the listed positions.

IMPORTANT: VERIFY WITH THE AGENCY IF THE JOB ORDER IS STILL ACTIVE OR NOT
"You know my name, not my story. You've heard what I've done, not what I've been through."

Idiot

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 64
Re: Para Sa Mga Gustong Mag-Apply ng Trabaho Papuntang New Zealand
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2014, 06:00:45 am »
maganda nga

pero karamihan sa mga vacancy e
for skilled workers ang kailangan
and for professionals need pa din mag-aral 

nivek_nayr

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 19
  • jason bourne
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2014, 08:55:15 pm »
pag kakaperahan na naman ng mga agency kuno kaya verify mabuti dont give money

simpleman1225

• I Am A Living Legacy To The Leader Of The Band
  • Mature (18+)
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 149
  • Share information so that others can benefit.
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2014, 12:10:53 am »
Dapat talaga i-verify muna ang agency at wag na wag magbibigay ng pera dahil mahigpit na pinagbabawal ng POEA ang pangongolekta ng placement fee.

Kamakailan lang isang recruitment agency ang sinuspinde dahil dito at narito ang buong kwento ng 8 OFW sa New Zealand...

http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story/377960/pinoyabroad/news/recruitment-firm-suspended-following-complaints-from-8-ofws-in-nz

"You know my name, not my story. You've heard what I've done, not what I've been through."