Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: People Magazine's "Sexiest Woman Alive"...  (Read 5535 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
People Magazine's "Sexiest Woman Alive"...
« on: December 21, 2014, 06:03:54 am »

This is a first for both Kate and People, which required the blonde beauty to actually appear on stage and accept her "award" at the first-ever People Awards Thursday. Now, what does one say in their acceptance speech, you may wonder? After you thank your mom and dad for possessing high-caliber genes, you prove -- as Kate did -- that you are adorable and funny as well as "sexy" and you apologize to your little brother for putting him through this torture.

Standing at the podium, Kate joked that she was "so, so sorry" to her 18-year-old brother David -- and there was no need to  explain.

She then said that sexy to her means "someone who is confident and happy and that's the person I always strive to be." amen  ::flowers

Her little brother is, no doubt, being forced to field millions of questions daily from his friends and probably complete strangers at school who want info about his big sister.
 :D

« Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 06:11:41 am by FerminaDaza »

bigbanggoo

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 333
Re: People Magazine's "Sexiest Woman Alive"...
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2014, 06:29:31 am »
More likely because her little brother is being hounded with questions about his sister's nudes lol