Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: reset factor  (Read 6081 times)

chick_killah

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 6
reset factor
« on: December 10, 2014, 05:11:35 am »
Good day to all member.mga sir pa help nman.am planning to swll my tablet,what will happen pag ne reset factory setting ko yung tablet.m de-delete n po b yung mga accts ko naka log in s tablet ko?or i need to log out s lahat ng accts ko s tablet?tnx

chick_killah

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 6
Re: reset factor
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2014, 05:15:04 am »

Good day to all member.mga sir pa help nman.am planning to sell my tablet,what will happen pag ne reset factory setting ko yung tablet.m de-delete n po b yung mga accts ko naka log in s tablet ko?or i need to log out s lahat ng accts ko s tablet?tnx
[/quote]

MasterChief63

• fire your guns, it's time to run, BLOW ME AWAY
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2014, 06:03:42 am »
YES mabubura lahat ng information sa tablet and will revert to the state you bought it and turned it on for the 1st time

naruto789544

• Anime Fans
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 103
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2014, 10:06:42 am »
as stated by sir masterchief63 it is true... let me add also that depending on the brand of the tablet, once you click on the factory reset button another window will pop up asking you to confirm all will be deleted including pics and music on your internal storage and sd card storage... click on the internal storage so that everything will be deleted on the tablet.. a word of caution though, make sure you have backed up everything on your sd card so that in case you need some files from your tablet you will still be able to retrieve it from another device...

bodieph

• Gold Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 332
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2014, 10:28:12 am »
one thing to note though, factory reset will only reset system files/folders. so if for example you have another folder in your internal SD na hindi part ng system, it will not be touched by factory reset so it will still be there (the app related to it will be gone though, will need to be reinstalled). example nito is something like titanium backup app. it will create a folder in your SD card and even if you factory reset, the backup files will still be there but you will need to resintall titanium backup to be able to access those files.

chick_killah

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 6
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2014, 07:30:36 am »
Thank you so much to all members who replyed.u help alot.one more yung mga n dl ko like example mga fb mga games mawawala rin bayun? Thnks and have a gud day to all espiya. ::fingerpower

naruto789544

• Anime Fans
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 103
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2014, 01:39:36 pm »
Thank you so much to all members who replyed.u help alot.one more yung mga n dl ko like example mga fb mga games mawawala rin bayun? Thnks and have a gud day to all espiya. ::fingerpower

if downloaded YES, but if part of the installed programs on your tablet NO... you can however manually delete the programs you don't want from the file manager... but if you are selling then just let it be after the reset of the unit...