Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Duterte Now Open Doors To Possibly Running For Presidency..  (Read 1267 times)

A7x

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 149
  • Shhh.. Be quiet you might piss somebody off..
Duterte Now Open Doors To Possibly Running For Presidency..
« on: December 02, 2014, 07:48:09 am »
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzwQFHPQ81U[/youtube]

Rodrigo Duterte 'will run for president

DAVAO -- After months of saying no, Davao City Mayor Rodrigo Duterte is no longer closing his doors on the possibility of running for president in 2016, said former North Cotabato governor Emmanuel Piñol.

Piñol, who was with Duterte in Macau during the Pacquiao-Algieri fight last Sunday, said the city mayor said "okay" when asked to listen to the voice of the people before making any final decision.

In his Facebook page, Piñol said that "the prayers, the tears and the cries of the people, plus the two day rest here in Hong Kong, which somehow gave him (Duterte) the luxury of time to look deep into himself, have softened Davao City Mayor Rody Duterte's hardline position against the call to run for President."

He recounted that Duterte's curt reply was made in front of the mayor’s childhood friend Carlos "Sonny" Dominguez, former agriculture secretary; aide, Christopher "Bong" Go; and another friend.

"I told Mayor Duterte that if after listening to the people's voices and pleadings, he would still decide not to run for President for whatever reason, I and those who wish he would lead the country will accept and respect his decision," Pinol narrated.

http://www.sunstar.com.ph/davao/local-news/2014/11/27/ex-guv-duterte-changes-heart-presidency-378939

raginghormones

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 89
Re: Duterte Now Open Doors To Possibly Running For Presidency..
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2014, 09:04:54 am »
hope he really runs for presidency. he's the guy for that job. not trillanes, roxas, cayetano and binay.

Core2_i7

• I am a LOVER not a FIGHTER!
  • Pioneer VIP
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 67
  • =Core2 since PINOYSPY DAYS=
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2014, 09:30:13 am »
let's hope he'll really do  toast::

-=Kurabo=-

• Patience is a Virtue but Time is Gold
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 48
  • Kurabo
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2014, 10:21:50 pm »
sabi ko di na ulit ako boboto, pero kung tatakbo siya.. siya lang ilalagay ko sa balota :applause

it ain't over. . .till its over