Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Good News...  (Read 1865 times)

mocker

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 16
Good News...
« on: November 12, 2014, 12:00:53 pm »
Ito ang magpapatunay na bastat may buhay may pag-asa. At kailangan lang ng ibayong pagtutulungan upang makalampas sa anong hamon ng buhay. Walang sakit na hindi maagapan bastat handang magtulungan...

toast:: toast:: toast::

~For recovered Ebola patients, the new rules of etiquette demand hugs.

As Dr. Craig Spencer, New York City’s first Ebola patient, demonstrated over and over and over again on Tuesday, hugging is the new doctor’s note, the proof that the patient is well, that the public should not be afraid and that in the United States, the disease is not the terror-inducing epidemic it is in West Africa.

As Dr. Spencer was released from Bellevue Hospital Center on Tuesday, Ebola-free after 19 days of treatment, Mayor Bill de Blasio welcomed him “back to his normal life” on behalf of all New Yorkers. Taking a page from President Obama’s playbook when he hugged Nina Pham, a nurse who recovered from Ebola, the mayor turned to his wife, Chirlane McCray, at the Bellevue news conference and asked, “Would you like to administer the first hug, First Lady?”

Ms. McCray and Dr. Spencer duly embraced, followed by the mayor and Dr. Spencer, followed, over the next hour or so, by serial hugs from the doctor who was in charge of his treatment, Laura Evans; the city’s health commissioner, Dr. Mary Travis Bassett; the head of Doctors Without Borders, Sophie Delaunay; and a gantlet of hospital workers.

read more about this here ---> http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/12/nyregion/craig-spencer-new-york-ebola-patient-bellevue.html?ref=health&_r=0
laffman::::fingerpower ::fingerpower ::fingerpower ::fingerpower ::fingerpower b*; bnana gun:: evil::

naruto789544

• Anime Fans
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 103
Re: Good News...
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2014, 12:14:35 pm »
nice.. i do hope that if it will ever happen here in our country, our doctors and citizens may do the same so that the patient may return to his/her normal life asap...  do we have any news regarding the supposed vaccine for the ebola?

mocker

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 16
Re: Good News...
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2014, 12:55:36 pm »
Sana nga brod...
laffman::::fingerpower ::fingerpower ::fingerpower ::fingerpower ::fingerpower b*; bnana gun:: evil::

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.