Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Fast & Furious 7 Official Title  (Read 4795 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
Fast & Furious 7 Official Title
« on: October 28, 2014, 07:21:59 am »
it's shorter than we hoped-

That's right, it's called "Furious 7"

This will be the first film in the series to not use the word “Fast” in the title, although the films’ titles have taken on numerous variations in the past. The first sequel was 2 Fast 2 Furious, while the fourth film, Fast & Furious, got rid of any numbers and just went with the ampersand. Those were followed by 2011’s Fast Five and 2013’s Fast & Furious 6. Via

vvvrrrooommm!

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
Re: Fast & Furious 7 Official Title
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2014, 08:33:54 am »
 movie trailer will be shown on November 1st says at Carbuzz.com

And the official Furious 7 website will be teasing seven-second snippets every day this week

Can't wait to see this movie
« Last Edit: October 28, 2014, 08:40:38 am by kenji_kulet »

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2014, 04:08:17 pm »
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Skpu5HaVkOc&list=UUJCx8aQrdx_ueXPmxTD2odQ[/youtube]

bnana pumped up! can't wait to see this movie , was watching E TV and the cast is emotional when it comes to Paul Walker

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2014, 05:38:38 pm »
there is a rumor that after the 7th Franchise , Justin Lin will return to the Fast and Furious family

then Comicbook.com posted this article : http://comicbook.com/2014/11/14/universal-plans-to-do-at-least-three-more-fast-furious-movies-af/

at the 23:33 mark of the video , Watch Donna answer the Question

Donna Langley says at least 3 more Fast and Furious Movie

The Hollywood Reporter asked Langley if the Fast & Furious franchise had a future without it’s late star, Paul Walker.

“I believe it does,” Langley replied. “We think there's at least three more. Paul is, and always will be, an integral part of the story. But there are many other great characters, and it's also an opportunity to introduce new characters. I think it's still a growing franchise. We'll see what happens with Furious 7, obviously, but our box office has grown over the past three or four films and internationally, in particular. So we think that there's more to mine there. But we're of course very mindful about fatigue.”

Since the Fast and Furious Family is growing bigger

I think at least 2 more just to give the characters a good retirement or a good fare-well to the fans since the O'Conner and Torreto love story is not going to happen

« Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 05:54:26 pm by kenji_kulet »

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
'Furious 7':Ronda Rousey v Michelle Rodriguez
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2015, 09:10:42 am »

Aveyrily glam ballgowns fight  :D

Meet the new additions to the cast: Jason Statham, Djimon Hounsou, Nathalie Emmanuel, Tony Jaa, and Kurt Russell. Oh, and a certain UFC Bantamweight Champion named Ronda Rousey.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3eR4Aw3ymg&sns=em

[/youtube]

« Last Edit: March 21, 2015, 09:20:56 am by FerminaDaza »