Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Avengers : Age of Ultron Countdown  (Read 17399 times)

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
Avengers : Age of Ultron Countdown
« on: October 22, 2014, 07:31:46 pm »

ok! so for all the fellow Espiya who watch Agents of SHIELD you probably know that the first trailer sneak peek will be air during next week episode of Agents of SHIELD

articles came from ScreenCrush.com

Well this is definitely a pleasant surprise! Those who tuned in to tonight’s new episode of ‘Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.‘ were treated to a very special dispatch from Marvel: the studio will be premiering the first official trailer for ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron‘ during next week’s all-new episode, so we guess you’ll just have to tune-in again. But you were already planning on doing that anyway, weren’t you? Unless you’re a member of Hydra or something.

At the end of tonight’s new episode of ’Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.,’ just as the credits rolled, Marvel made the special announcement, informing fans that they’ll be forgoing the typical online premiere of their ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’ trailer, instead debuting the trailer during next week’s episode.

We caught a sneak peek at some footage from ‘Age of Ultron’ at Comic-Con in July, and from what we saw, things look epic and intense for our Avengers. While there’s no telling how much — if any — of that footage will make it into the trailer, we’re totally looking forward to seeing what Marvel has in store next week. So be sure to tune in to ABC for next week’s ’Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.’ episode, “A Fractured House,” airing at 9/8 P.M. Central to get a look.

‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’ hits theaters on May 1, 2015.

2nd article

Can’t wait until next week’s episode of ‘Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.’ to see the ‘Avengers 2‘ trailer? We feel your pain. While we can’t make the ‘Avengers 2′ trailer magically arrive like some kind of Scarlet Witch, we can offer you up this very cool sneak peek at the new footage. How about a first look at Tony Stark in the new Hulkbuster Iron Man armor, plus an all-new look at Ultron?

These screencaps from the upcoming ‘Avengers 2′ trailer surfaced on Twitter, but other than being from the trailer itself, their source is unknown. (But, having seen the ‘Avengers 2′ footage at Comic-Con, we can confirm their veracity.)

We’d previously gotten a heads-up that the Hulkbuster armor would formally appear in ‘Avengers 2′ via the concept art above, which coincidentally enough also came from an ABC TV appearance. The better question is, Why does Iron Man need to stop Hulk?

If you’ll allow us this brief tease, you’ll also want to stay tuned to ScreenCrush.com on October 28 (the same day as the trailer reveal) as we slowly start pulling back the curtain on our trip to the ‘Avengers 2′ set in London. There are a lot of secrets, but if you want to learn more about the relationship between Iron Man and Hulk in this film, you’ll want to tune in.

Here’s what the official plot synopsis has to say about the film:
"When Tony Stark tries to jumpstart a dormant peacekeeping program, things go awry and Earth’s Mightiest Heroes, including Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, The Incredible Hulk, Black Widow and Hawkeye, are put to the ultimate test as the fate of the planet hangs in the balance. As the villainous Ultron emerges, it is up to the Avengers to stop him from enacting his terrible plans, and soon uneasy alliances and unexpected action pave the way for an epic and unique global adventure."

Zbuffer101

• Who Am I
  • Regional: Ilocano/Ilocos
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 25
Re: Avengers : Age of Ultron Countdown
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2014, 07:35:09 pm »
Hulkbuster !! and uhmm ? ultron ? vision ? Pym with Mask ?

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2014, 08:28:16 pm »

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2014, 10:29:24 pm »
It is with a heavy heart that I also see this as the countdown to the death of Captain America. On the bright side, Chris Evans will be free to pursue other roles or other activities for some time.

By the way, I suppose that this is neither here nor there but I must ask: why is Ultron's mouth always open?
Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.

raginghormones

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 89
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2014, 12:55:45 am »
It is with a heavy heart that I also see this as the countdown to the death of Captain America. On the bright side, Chris Evans will be free to pursue other roles or other activities for some time.

By the way, I suppose that this is neither here nor there but I must ask: why is Ultron's mouth always open?

meron pang captain america 3 diba, so probably cap will not die here.

MasterChief63

• fire your guns, it's time to run, BLOW ME AWAY
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2014, 01:23:36 am »
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Wtgj0N7Eu8&[/youtube]

Ilonggo-by-blood

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 37
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2014, 01:52:18 am »
Quicksilver is present at si Scarlet witch and Vision. I think kita ko rin si Andy Serkis dito l am not sure anu siya dito peru baka another super human.

this is just going to be awesome.

raginghormones

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 89
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2014, 01:58:57 am »
Quicksilver is present at si Scarlet witch and Vision. I think kita ko rin si Andy Serkis dito l am not sure anu siya dito peru baka another super human.

this is just going to be awesome.

http://comicbook.com/2014/10/23/andy-serkis-rumored-to-be-playing-ulysses-klaw-in-avengers-age-o/

black panther anyone? ;D

MasterChief63

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2014, 02:14:23 am »
where the hell was Paul Rudd?

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2014, 02:25:36 am »
is it Quick Silver on the Last X-men movie?

MasterChief63

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2014, 02:35:23 am »
is it Quick Silver on the Last X-men movie?

yeah it is, an older version, coz you know, Time Travel and all that silliness  ::laffman

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2014, 02:51:47 am »
yeah it is, an older version, coz you know, Time Travel and all that silliness  ::laffman

yeah the time travel story it used to be Bishop who do the time travel thing and Wolverine's Skeleton wrap with Ademantium was in the tube

The Dark Knight

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 15
  • I think you and I are destined to do this forever.
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2014, 03:11:39 am »
@masterchief: i don't think Paul Rudd is on this movie. But rumors has it that he will be in Avengers 3.

@kenji: both Fox/X-men and Disney/Marvel own the rights to use Scarlett Witch and Quick Silver. The studio have different take on it. X-Men: DOFP's Quick Silver is cool, and scene stealing, let see about Avengers:AOU's Quick Silver.

MasterChief63

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2014, 03:28:12 am »
yeah the time travel story it used to be Bishop who do the time travel thing and Wolverine's Skeleton wrap with Ademantium was in the tube

Bishop only time traveled to chase FRENZY, the Days of Future past comics actually had Kitty Pride herself time travel and not logan(may his soul rest in peace)

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2014, 03:29:27 am »
meron pang captain america 3 diba, so probably cap will not die here.

That's still one movie closer to Cap's death (even if it isn't permanent).

Both Fox/X-men and Disney/Marvel own the rights to use Scarlett Witch and Quick Silver. The studio have different take on it. X-Men: DOFP's Quick Silver is cool, and scene stealing, let see about Avengers:AOU's Quick Silver.

We should be thanking our lucky stars that there are no incestuous undertones to the relationship between Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch unlike in the Ultimate Marvel Universe.

MasterChief63

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
Stan Lee = the Watcher?
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2014, 03:39:53 am »
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiwVvRexAiM[/youtube]

gotenks

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 71
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2014, 09:11:52 pm »
What's the point of a Hulkbuster? The Hulk will always rape that thing and all other anti-Hulk weapons made by the military or even by Tony Stark.

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2014, 09:50:18 pm »
What's the point of a Hulkbuster? The Hulk will always rape that thing and all other anti-Hulk weapons made by the military or even by Tony Stark.

its says that it gives Iron Man to stand a few rounds when he encounter the Hulk ,the Hulk Buster is built for impact , coz the normal Iron Man Suit can be crush easily by the Angry Giant

gotenks

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 71
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2014, 11:25:09 pm »
its says that it gives Iron Man to stand a few rounds when he encounter the Hulk ,the Hulk Buster is built for impact , coz the normal Iron Man Suit can be crush easily by the Angry Giant
Rounds? Maybe in the movies.I wish they just show that it just irritate the Hulk and Ole Green Jeans just smack it from pillar to post and use whats left for a back scratcher,now that would be a funny scene. ::laffman

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2014, 11:58:08 pm »

If nothing else, it will make a nice action figure for the collectors when the toyline is released.  ;D

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
Mashup:Avengers, My Ultron Will Go On...
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2014, 04:40:46 am »
via Martin Revelation Films

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKh53xzFTjI[/youtube]

8) music::
« Last Edit: October 26, 2014, 04:45:14 am by FerminaDaza »

gotenks

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 71
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2014, 11:37:50 am »
If nothing else, it will make a nice action figure for the collectors when the toyline is released.  ;D
I hope they make it to a statue instead by Gentle Giant,Hulk punching it to pieces and if they sell it at Wondercon next spring I'll but it if its under 500. They might have blasted the Hulk wih a gamma nuclear bomb prior to the fight with the Hulkbuster to weaken him.

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2014, 01:20:19 pm »
I hope they make it to a statue instead by Gentle Giant,Hulk punching it to pieces and if they sell it at Wondercon next spring I'll but it if its under 500. They might have blasted the Hulk wih a gamma nuclear bomb prior to the fight with the Hulkbuster to weaken him.

Wouldn't irradiating the Hulk with more gamma rays just make him stronger?

gotenks

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 71
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2014, 01:58:13 pm »
Wouldn't irradiating the Hulk with more gamma rays just make him stronger?
If its a bomb it wil probably kill him,I remember Maestro(future Hulk) was killed with a gamma bomb. Stark will probably will know this since the last movie he keeps Banner closer by giving him free lab access into Stark industries.

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2014, 08:13:54 pm »
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGwuoYKhqx8#t=77[/youtube]

this trailer shows the Avengers trying to lift Thor's Hammer  laffman:: I can sense Warmachine will do a role in a Movie