Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: American Sniper ( The Most Lethal Sniper in US History ) Movie Trailer  (Read 6337 times)

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
I posted a Picture way back where Actor Bradley Cooper got Buffed up for his up coming movie , it was the Story of the Most Lethal Sniper in US History Chris Kyle

I read the Book twice  laffman:: coz' it's not about how many kills he do during his deployments , but the book was about his life as a Family man ,Military and a Son

He never confirm in his book how many kills he got during his deployments , but he do confirm that Jessie the body Ventura is a total A** Hole

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=8ZtrhRRw53Y&app=desktop[/youtube]

I'm so excited to watch this film  bnana plus it was Directed by Clint Eastwood

LyDoh

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 18
Re: American Sniper ( The Most Lethal Sniper in US History ) Movie Trailer
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2014, 05:46:45 am »
sa pasko pa.. lol..
Help me earned free space on mediafire. Click the link now! Thanks! https://mfi.re/?jdbuykn

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 19
  • Mahirap ang buhay sa pinas!
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2014, 07:21:02 am »
OMG!!! he's just a kid  :o

Noooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Timing is Everything!

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2014, 08:33:05 am »
Quote from:  link=topic=164650.msg1344295#msg1344295 date=1412680862
OMG!!! he's just a kid  :o

Noooooooo!!!!!!!!!

hahaha!! will you take the shot?  ::lmao

franksterling

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 193
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2014, 09:12:48 am »
napaisip ako doon ah..... 

bigbanggoo

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 333
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2014, 11:31:49 am »
Too bad it's mostly about the drama and not sniping.

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2014, 03:19:50 pm »
Too bad it's mostly about the drama and not sniping.

if you read the book you will understand why it has a drama

even Taya Kyle ( Chris Wife ) has some parts on the book

CuteBorgy

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 57
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2014, 11:12:17 pm »
Mga Pare my this movie is based on the books of Chris Kyle, this guys is a sniper and navy seal but this guys is a Liar he was sue by Jesse Ventura who was a navy seal before.. And base on the fact Jesse Ventura won the case.. And this guys Chris Kyle is dead already a fool.. Please google it.. Peace mga ka espiya..

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2014, 11:40:06 pm »
Mga Pare my this movie is based on the books of Chris Kyle, this guys is a sniper and navy seal but this guys is a Liar he was sue by Jesse Ventura who was a navy seal before.. And base on the fact Jesse Ventura won the case.. And this guys Chris Kyle is dead already a fool.. Please google it.. Peace mga ka espiya..

Jesse Ventura Sue Chris after he died technically Jesse the body Ventura Sue Taya Kyle ( Chris Kyle's Widow )  laffman::

Jesse Wanted Taya to take the Portion where Chris Wrote about the bar fight , He ( Chris ) has a witness which is also a former Navy Seal who got injured during the deployment

He ( Chris ) only wanted Jesse to meet his Friend but Jesse didn't wanted to shake off the injured soldiers hand neither to  meet the injured soldier

Chris flip off and started the bar fight , that's not how you treat a Soldier who got wounded in the battle field which is also a Navy Seal like Mr Ventura

even the seals didn't like what Mr. Ventura acted read article here --> NavySeal.com

the book was already published for 2-3 years when Chris got killed in the firing range helping a soldier suffering from PTSD ( Post traumatic Stress Dis-order )

::) I was also wondering if Mark Wahlberg will appear in the Movie as the Lone Survivor soldier Marcus Luttrell

Marcus and Chris are best friends , although Marcus was one class a head of Chris
« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 11:48:02 pm by kenji_kulet »

[AeRo]

• ★aeropogi★
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 6
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2014, 02:46:55 am »
Read the book too, cant wait for the movie :)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
'American Sniper' Is highest-grossing war movie of all time
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2015, 01:50:42 pm »

The controversial film has just set the record for highest-grossing war movie of all time.

In just a few short weeks (the film's release date was January 16), American Sniper surpassed the second highest-grossing war film -- that would be Saving Private Ryan with Matt Damon -- by earning $217.1 million to Ryan's $216.5 million.

And that's just the tip of the iceberg. The film has been added to 180 additional theaters across the United States and is expected to earn another cool $35 million, which will secure its place as the number one film at the box office for three weeks in a row. Wowza!

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
Re: 'American Sniper' Is highest-grossing war movie of all time
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2015, 02:36:57 pm »

The controversial film has just set the record for highest-grossing war movie of all time.

In just a few short weeks (the film's release date was January 16), American Sniper surpassed the second highest-grossing war film -- that would be Saving Private Ryan with Matt Damon -- by earning $217.1 million to Ryan's $216.5 million.

And that's just the tip of the iceberg. The film has been added to 180 additional theaters across the United States and is expected to earn another cool $35 million, which will secure its place as the number one film at the box office for three weeks in a row. Wowza!

it really was a good movie , it's not just an action movie just like the book , it was Chris and Taya's Story