Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: DC VS MARVEL 2015-2020  (Read 22025 times)

bigbanggoo

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 333
Re: DC VS MARVEL 2015-2020
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2015, 08:20:45 am »
Si red skull ba talgaa idol nya? Baka naman si Hellboy lol

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
Awesomeness:All-Female'A-Force'Avengers Team
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2015, 05:14:51 am »
Get ready for some kick-butt girl power coming to a comic book store near you!

Marvel just announced that they've assembled an all-female Avengers team, which will debut this spring. Called A-Force, this group of fictional fan favorite females will include She-Hulk, Dazzler, Medusa, and Nico Minoru.

great! hope it will be a movie someday (Anna Paquin,ScarJo ,FD;D

FYI:reading graphic novels is actually good for your brain  ;)

« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 05:22:30 am by FerminaDaza »

naruto789544

• Anime Fans
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 103
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2015, 07:44:48 am »
nice... marvel is gearing up for an all female group...

d_sinner78

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 41
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2015, 09:23:55 pm »
nice... marvel is gearing up for an all female group...

[OT} Ghostbusters din... ;D

gotenks

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 71
Re: Awesomeness:All-Female'A-Force'Avengers Team
« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2015, 12:39:37 pm »

Marvel just announced that they've assembled an all-female Avengers team, which will debut this spring. Called A-Force, this group of fictional fan favorite females will include She-Hulk, Dazzler, Medusa, and Nico Minoru.

great! hope it will be a movie someday (Anna Paquin,ScarJo ,FD;D

FYI:reading graphic novels is actually good for your brain  ;)

Under 24 issues and it will be cancelled

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
Re: Awesomeness:All-Female'A-Force'Avengers Team
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2015, 02:10:34 pm »

Nico Minoru? The Goth girl-cum-witch from The Runaways is graduating to the The Avengers?
Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
Finally! Marvel & Sony officially teaming up for Spider-Man Movie!!
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2015, 02:42:59 am »

Marvel's Kevin Feige is teaming up with Amy Pascal to produce the next Spider-Man film, but Sony will still have a lot of control. Here’s the official statement via Marvel.com:

Sony Pictures Entertainment and Marvel Studios announced today that Sony is bringing Marvel into the amazing world of Spider-Man

Under the deal, the new Spider-Man will first appear in a Marvel film from Marvel’s Cinematic Universe (MCU). Sony Pictures will thereafter release the next installment of its $4 billion Spider-Man franchise, on July 28, 2017, in a film that will be co-produced by Kevin Feige and his expert team at Marvel and Amy Pascal, who oversaw the franchise launch for the studio 13 years ago. Together, they will collaborate on a new creative direction for the web slinger. Sony Pictures will continue to finance, distribute, own and have final creative control of the Spider-Man films.

Marvel and Sony Pictures are also exploring opportunities to integrate characters from the MCU into future Spider-Man films.

Disney announced new release dates for five Marvel films.Here’s what has changed:

“Untitled Spider-Man crossover extravaganza hell yes gimme some” will release on July 28th, 2017, and they’re welcome to use that title.

Thor: Ragnarok — November 3rd, 2017

Black Panther — July 6th, 2018

Captain Marvel — November 2nd, 2018

Inhumans — July 12th, 2019

VIA

SOOOO, everything releasing on or after the release date Spider-Man snagged has to move one release date later. Anyone who has a problem with that can weigh their many options--

::laffman

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
Ryan Reynolds teases us w/ this 'Deadpool'Mask
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2015, 04:13:57 am »
Reynolds came through this morning with a fantastic first Deadpool teaser 😍

(via)

Filming is set to begin in Vancouver in March, the time has come for Reynolds and hopefully director Tim Miller to begin teasing us with cryptic tweets and photos from the set, because we kind of deserve it for this movie.

« Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 04:21:46 am by FerminaDaza »

bigbanggoo

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 333
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2015, 09:08:35 am »
I'll just leave this here.

Master Dave

• Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 153
  • Master of none
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2015, 09:17:22 am »

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2015, 10:26:32 am »
Heh heh heh heh heh

That picture above reminded me of twitter hashtag 'PutSpiderManInEveryMovie'

Weblash  ::laffman

gotenks

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 71
« Reply #36 on: February 15, 2015, 11:22:56 am »
The bad side of having Spiderman back in Marvel Studios. Let’s get to the bad though, because I can already see some of the potential problems this deal presents. Most notably? Most of the schedule for Phase Three has been altered to make room for Spider-Man. Black Panther, Captain Marvel, and Inhumans have all been delayed in favor of a character we’ve seen on the big screen five times already. This is upsetting, because we’ve been waiting for those characters to finally show up, and fielded promise after promise that they were coming. Now just four months after being told they’re on the way they’ve all been knocked back so we can get yet another Spider-Man movie. They’re still coming out though, so it isn’t a total loss, but the landscape of “Phase Three” has certainly been altered to a less attractive form that services box office returns over the desire of some fans.Another issue, which we can’t be certain about for the time being but could pose a problem, what if Spider-Man changes how other characters are used? Captain America: Civil War is supposed to feature Black Panther (in costume) before giving him his own feature. Is that still the case or will he be playing second fiddle to Spider-Man now? Better yet, will the same thing happen when Spider-Man makes his way into Avengers: Infinity War?

bigbanggoo

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 333
« Reply #37 on: February 15, 2015, 03:09:08 pm »
That's not a downside. I'd rather have Spidey with the Insidious 6 or a spidey with avengers than any of those moved films.

d_sinner78

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 41
« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2015, 08:50:41 pm »
I'm willing to bet that if you put up a poll, it will be a landside in favor of fans wanting to see Spider-Man in MCU vs fans upset to see a delay in seeing Black Panther, Capt Marvel or Inhumans.

I say it's even beyond box office. Spider-Man has more fans than those other 3 combined. You just need to realize that fans are not just dudes with stacks and stacks of comics on their racks.

Spider-Man also plays an important role in canon Civil War, so wanting to see more of Black Panther there doesn't make much sense, except perhaps to a life-long Black Panther fan.

otf210

• Mature (18+)
  • Citizen
  • Karma 0
« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2015, 02:40:04 am »
can't wait! probably wont be able to contain myself the first time i see spidey in the mcu!!

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
Deadpool's Official Suit
« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2015, 04:07:43 am »
Ryan Reynolds revealed Deadpool suit on twitter

naruto789544

• Anime Fans
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 103
« Reply #41 on: March 28, 2015, 11:23:29 am »
cool outfit... but i recall the costume is more black in nature...

d_sinner78

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 41
« Reply #42 on: March 28, 2015, 02:16:32 pm »

More black? That'd be Deathstroke...

Zbuffer101

• Who Am I
  • Regional: Ilocano/Ilocos
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 25
« Reply #43 on: March 28, 2015, 10:42:13 pm »

Maybe your referring to his X-Force outfit . black and grey color

gotenks

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 71
« Reply #44 on: March 29, 2015, 10:12:10 am »
I'm willing to bet that if you put up a poll, it will be a landside in favor of fans wanting to see Spider-Man in MCU vs fans upset to see a delay in seeing Black Panther, Capt Marvel or Inhumans.

I say it's even beyond box office. Spider-Man has more fans than those other 3 combined. You just need to realize that fans are not just dudes with stacks and stacks of comics on their racks.

Spider-Man also plays an important role in canon Civil War, so wanting to see more of Black Panther there doesn't make much sense, except perhaps to a life-long Black Panther fan.

I'm willing to bet that because of the delay and probably the deluted writers those three movies that an occasional fan don't even know about will suffer financial loses.Specially now that Disney abandoned the core comic book fans by deciding no more Marvel promotions in SDCC,NYCC,Wondercon and other big comic cons in favor of their kid friendly D23 conventions,there will be hell to pay when Warner/DC take over both Wondercon and San Diego Comic Con.

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
« Reply #45 on: March 29, 2015, 04:42:16 pm »

I'm willing to bet that because of the delay and probably the deluted writers those three movies that an occasional fan don't even know about will suffer financial loses.Specially now that Disney abandoned the core comic book fans by deciding no more Marvel promotions in SDCC,NYCC,Wondercon and other big comic cons in favor of their kid friendly D23 conventions,there will be hell to pay when Warner/DC take over both Wondercon and San Diego Comic Con.

Why exactly is Disney not letting Marvel show up at the major comic book conventions? Comic books are Marvel's seed, root, and foundation so that's just odd, to say the least.
Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.

d_sinner78

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 41
« Reply #46 on: March 30, 2015, 05:21:58 am »
Why exactly is Disney not letting Marvel show up at the major comic book conventions? Comic books are Marvel's seed, root, and foundation so that's just odd, to say the least.

They probably won't tel and even if they do, it will likely be half-true at best. As gotenks mentioned, D23 seems to be their new main platform. But they also already announced that they'll have a panel at Wondercon so they're not totally out. I suspect their reasons are driven by $$$ and being part of Disney.

I don't think Disney went so far as to 'prohibit' Marvel from participating at other conventions, but they likely  required them to attend D23, which would mean less $$$ to spend on other conventions. So now they have to choose which ones to go to each year.

gotenks

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 71
« Reply #47 on: April 02, 2015, 12:02:28 pm »
Nope no Marvel panel in Wondercon they only have these

Marvel: Next Big Thing 

From Star Wars to the Avengers, this panel has you covered! Editor Will Moss, Sam Humphries (Guardians of the Galaxy, X-Men: The Black Vortex), Greg Weisman (Star Wars: Kanan-The Last Padawan), Rick Remender (Avengers: Rage of Ultron), and other Mighty Marvel guests take on questions about Marvel's biggest series and events!

Saturday April 4, 2015 4:00pm - 5:00pm
Room 300AB

Its not even in the Arena unlike the WB block and the Upcoming trailers which both of them I'm going to see.
I'm going to the Gotham,Flash and IZombie panels,I wanna see if RoseM is as cute in person still remember her topless scene in Masters of Sex.

So all DC/WB all day all three days. Here's the rest of the schedule for Wondercon,btw Marvel is not coming to San Diego Comic Con either,Maybe in NYCC since thats's Eastcoast.

Saturday
 http://comic-con.org/wca/2015/saturday

Friday http://comic-con.org/wca/2015/friday

Sunday http://comic-con.org/wca/2015/sunday

Here's the exhibit Hall no Marvel booth either
http://issuu.com/comic-con/docs/wca2015_exhib_floorplan?e=1039666/11796980

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
Deadpool start filming
« Reply #48 on: April 08, 2015, 10:52:13 am »

Deadpool's trademark--tantalizing eyes  ;D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9pgFBRIxDA[/youtube]

VIA