Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: 'The Avengers:Age of Ultron' Official sypnosis  (Read 7164 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
'The Avengers:Age of Ultron' Official sypnosis
« on: September 16, 2014, 11:48:58 am »

Marvel Studios presents Avengers: Age of Ultron, the epic follow-up to the biggest Super Hero movie of all time. When Tony Stark tries to jumpstart a dormant peacekeeping program, things go awry and Earth’s Mightiest Heroes, including Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, The Incredible Hulk, Black Widow and Hawkeye, are put to the ultimate test as the fate of the planet hangs in the balance. As the villainous Ultron emerges, it is up to The Avengers to stop him from enacting his terrible plans, and soon uneasy alliances and unexpected action pave the way for an epic and unique global adventure.

Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron stars Robert Downey Jr., who returns as Iron Man, along with Chris Evans as Captain America, Chris Hemsworth as Thor and Mark Ruffalo as The Hulk. Together with Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow and Jeremy Renner as Hawkeye, and with the additional support of Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury and Cobie Smulders as Agent Maria Hill, the team must reassemble to defeat James Spader as Ultron, a terrifying technological villain hell-bent on human extinction. Along the way, they confront two mysterious and powerful newcomers, Wanda Maximoff, played by Elizabeth Olsen, and Pietro Maximoff, played by Aaron Taylor-Johnson, and meet an old friend in a new form when Paul Bettany becomes Vision.
via

The movie comes out in seven months, so expect a trailer before the end of the year, and a massive hype machine soon after.

« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 02:08:49 pm by FerminaDaza »

gotenks

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 71
Re: 'The Avengers:Age of Ultron' Official sypnosis
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2014, 06:05:58 pm »

The movie comes out in seven months, so expect a trailer before the end of the year, and a massive hype machine soon after.

Hand Pym and wife after end credits he might be as Giant Man since Ant Man will be the Scott Lang character,that could be it if its true that the uncontrollable Hulk is the bad guy in the 3rd movie. ::laffman

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2014, 08:02:25 pm »
better save my call in sick  ::lmao

d_sinner78

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 41
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2014, 10:28:13 pm »

They've cast Michael Douglas as Hank Pym so I don't think he'll be seeing much action in costume. Maybe one fight sequence at most.

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2014, 10:50:09 pm »
So Tony Stark's the cause of this entire mess and he probably gets Captain America killed in the process of cleaning it up? How fitting.
Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2014, 11:11:20 pm »
So Tony Stark's the cause of this entire mess and he probably gets Captain America killed in the process of cleaning it up? How fitting.

laffman:: it's always the Stark's Fault , his dad bring Captain America to life so if Captain America is gonna die let Stark be the reason

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2014, 11:19:02 pm »
laffman:: it's always the Stark's Fault , his dad bring Captain America to life so if Captain America is gonna die let Stark be the reason

The minute Cap shows up in Avengers 3, I hope this is what happens:

Tony Stark: Welcome back, Steve.

Steve Rogers (right hooks Stark on the jaw): That's for getting me killed the last time. (To Nick Fury and the Avengers) So, what did I miss and who are we fighting this time?
Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.

leightot

• Pioneer VIP
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 270
  • BEA SUZY! ftw
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2014, 11:31:57 pm »
si bucky mamamatay hahaha.

Wasting Light

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 8
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2014, 09:45:36 am »
nakita ko lang sa mga fan sites ito, parang medyo contradicting lang or is it just me lang haha
kasi after ng avengers civil war in the end na assasinate si captain america then dun na papasok yung
captain america the fallen son. pero sa picture nauna muna yung fallen son bago yung civil war? am I missing something?

Wasting Light

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 8
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2014, 09:48:18 am »

sorry for the double post. as stated sa sinabi ko above, after civil war papasok lang yung fallen son which is si bucky ang papalit sa captain america.

gotenks

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 71
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2014, 06:54:33 pm »
Captain America3's title might be misleading us a bit,there's gonna be another Captain America one that's gonna be endorsed by the govt,and it might be the crazy John Walker as the new Captain,its hard for me to believe that Bucky will be the Captain since he worked all his life as a Soviet Assasin,I don't think the American thinktank will just hand the Shield and suit to a Commie bastard.

Wasting Light

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 8
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2014, 12:04:24 am »
Captain America3's title might be misleading us a bit,there's gonna be another Captain America one that's gonna be endorsed by the govt,and it might be the crazy John Walker as the new Captain,its hard for me to believe that Bucky will be the Captain since he worked all his life as a Soviet Assasin,I don't think the American thinktank will just hand the Shield and suit to a Commie bastard.

John Walker resumes the Captain America identity for a while when Steve Rogers worked inside the governement,
and later became U.S. Agent when Rogers decided to come back as the Cap. Bucky became the Captain America after Civil War and during The Fallen Son when Rogers assasinated.