Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Retired General Palparan arrested  (Read 5133 times)

praeto_RYAN

• It is an adjective, not a noun!
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 77
Re: Retired General Palparan arrested
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2014, 09:26:53 pm »
 ::dontflame
Beg pardon, Seigneur praeto_RYAN. I didn't mean to violate the Republic's security. I just wanted to verify if the Facebook page of the NFPP was the source of Chevalier Harumichi's photograph. My offer of a copy of the Protocols was a way to emphasize the need for caution when taking in ideas from an organization like the NFPP.

No harm done brother.  Just putting a word of caution since our topic is threading into dangerous territories if you may.  I admit I didn't look into what the book is about and, hence, don't really know of your real intentions.  It was just a "thrown if in case" kind of thing.  Anyways, we all have our freedom here.  And I can say you have established yourself to have a "moral desendance" and as such, I can say, your words do echo a level of intelligence and authoritativeness.  The caution thing is thrown to everyone and not just particularly you.  I'm sure people have flooded you for the link.  Heck, you can send me the link too, if you may. 

Anyways brother, stay safe as always.
When you brighten another's path, you also brighten your own. - Transsiberian (2008)