Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: erdinand Marcos 987 billion dollars (Richer than bill gates??)  (Read 3307 times)

bouya harumichi

• "i only fight with people who look stronger than me! Else i can't burn!"
  • Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 76
  • Real Men Need To Stand Out
erdinand Marcos 987 billion dollars (Richer than bill gates??)
« on: October 30, 2013, 12:23:20 pm »
Imelda Marcos - wife of the now-late former Philippines President Ferdinand Edralin Marcos - shows a $987,000,000,000 billion Brussels, Belgium bank Certificate of Deposit ( CD ) naming Ferdinand Marcos for the interviewer after being shown her fine art collecion of wealth assets in her penthouse condominium

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GvYuTpVSI2E
"If you don't know defeat, it's just because you have only ever been picking on people that weaker than yourselve. There's a word for that: embarrassing!"

bouya harumichi

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 76
Re: erdinand Marcos 987 billion dollars (Richer than bill gates??)
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2013, 12:27:54 pm »
"If you don't know defeat, it's just because you have only ever been picking on people that weaker than yourselve. There's a word for that: embarrassing!"

호밀 크루즈

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 65
  • Hanggang di mo naiintindihan, 'wag mong huhusgahan
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2013, 06:10:28 am »
Richest PEOPLE?  ???
DESTINY is not a matter of chance...It is a matter of CHOICE.

gkhan

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 15
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2013, 12:24:36 am »
Abangan natin sa mga susunod na mga araw ang katotohaan ng mga accounts ni Senyor Andy.  Espiya will be one of those who will know it first.  The info will be first hand.  When that day comes, I will need the help of all the patriotic espiyas who wants to make our country a better place to stay.  Notable will be that espiya guy who designs aircrafts and airports and those in the design and engineering field.

bouya harumichi

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 76
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2013, 02:52:21 am »
Abangan natin sa mga susunod na mga araw ang katotohaan ng mga accounts ni Senyor Andy.  Espiya will be one of those who will know it first.  The info will be first hand.  When that day comes, I will need the help of all the patriotic espiyas who wants to make our country a better place to stay.  Notable will be that espiya guy who designs aircrafts and airports and those in the design and engineering field.
Curiousity strikes!!! Can you explain further sir..

gkhan

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 15
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2013, 02:47:04 am »
The Heritage Funds can now be moved.  Cash with US Treasury Bills will be transmitted together with disbursement instructions. 

Note that the gold was assayed and the insurance cover used as the document of beneficial ownership thereto was assigned a monetary value, which monetary value became the "seed capital" for structured business trades.  The profits generated therefrom is what constituted the "Marcos money".  Hence, there never was any need for "plunder" or "nakaw" as what some propagandists would often refer to justify their illegal access to power.

angelNdevil

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 24
  • walang matigas na bato sa ma init nga tisyo.
I     S     T     O     R     Y     A    H     E     E 

kobeyaki

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 27
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2014, 11:00:25 am »
ito ang pang uto ni madam at marcos cronies sa mga mangmang na pilipino.

ipamimigay daw nila ito sa mga mangmang na pilipino once nakabalik sila sa palasyo. ::lmao