Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 3095 times)

marzzz21

• Citizen
  • Karma 0
Hello!
« on: July 17, 2014, 09:47:08 am »
Hi!

I'm a new member. Just a question though, lahat ba ng sections dito accessible ng newbie? Or may mga parts/categories na may requirements pa before ko ma access?

Thank You!

호밀 크루즈

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 65
  • Hanggang di mo naiintindihan, 'wag mong huhusgahan
Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2014, 10:24:29 am »
Welcome Bro.

Well, not all sections are accessible for us/newbie like arcade section for example (i mean ma-a-access mo sya pero di ka makakapaglaro). Now with regards to other section that you cannot access yet like mature topic...all you have to do is to "join" to that particular group/section.
DESTINY is not a matter of chance...It is a matter of CHOICE.

marzzz21

• Citizen
  • Karma 0
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2014, 09:05:40 pm »
Ahhhh, okay. Thanks for the reply.

marzzz21

• Citizen
  • Karma 0
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2014, 09:28:33 pm »
Welcome Bro.

Well, not all sections are accessible for us/newbie like arcade section for example (i mean ma-a-access mo sya pero di ka makakapaglaro). Now with regards to other section that you cannot access yet like mature topic...all you have to do is to "join" to that particular group/section.

Bakit hindi ko ata ma acess yung mga link na nasa Home/Frontpage. Sabi "The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you." Another question, regarding mature topic, yung "Scandal Discussion" ba yung tinutukoy mo? or may ibang section pa aside from that?