Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: How to join the freemasonry of the Philippines?  (Read 27024 times)

Wasting Light

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 8
Re: How to join the freemasonry of the Philippines?
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2014, 07:10:47 am »
isn't curiousity is the reason enough to join?

-- sorry sa isang reply ko, mali ng pag quote. :D

Idiot

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 64
« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2014, 08:12:20 am »
kung di ako nagkakamali ang mga forefather ng mga americano ay mga mason john adams or George Washington at nasabi na gayundin sina Rizal

na-invite yung cousin ko kaso may exam pa nga daw

walang masamang sumali at walang masamang magtanong kung paano sumali sa lodge nila

tigerwing

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 54
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2014, 09:16:35 am »
Ah yes, alam kong may significant history yung freemasons from other countries and it does seem to have done a lot of things for the world.. pero dito ba?

In any case, mukhang influence ang habol ng sumasali, but influence enough to do what? anong end-goal ngayon at anong ginagawa nila para marating yun in the PH context?

http://tagailog79.zymichost.com/Famous/famous1.htm

Just a Short list.. From there you'll get the idea on how Freemasons are involved in the Philippines..

Unfortunately, its true that a lot of people join-up in order to gain Affiliations and Influence. They believe freemasonry will open doors for them. Imagine if your Boss is a Mason? If you become one yourself he will be your "Brother".  Imagine if you're a businessman, and the person you are trying to strike a deal with is a Freemason, how well do you think your meeting will go if you're a mason yourself? Imagine if you're a young officer in the military and your General is a Mason. Freemasons are required to help each other, Im sure by now you get the point..

That is also the reason why its difficult to enter, alam din nila na may mga taong gusto makapasok para magamit ang pagiging mason sa pangsariling interest..

tigerwing

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 54
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2014, 09:39:21 am »
isn't curiousity is the reason enough to join?

If you're curious then I suggest you talk to a member that can tell you more about the masonic way of life. I would recommend finding someone who is a "master" or "past master" as they are the ones who knows what masonry is all about. Nothing wrong with asking an "apprentice" or "fellowcraft' (lowest ranks) but don't expect to much from them.. Usually sila din yung mga mason na may kayabangan..

Wasting Light

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 8
« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2014, 01:02:25 pm »
If you're curious then I suggest you talk to a member that can tell you more about the masonic way of life. I would recommend finding someone who is a "master" or "past master" as they are the ones who knows what masonry is all about. Nothing wrong with asking an "apprentice" or "fellowcraft' (lowest ranks) but don't expect to much from them.. Usually sila din yung mga mason na may kayabangan..

that's exactly my point. like I've said nung college ako, may mga kilala ako na masons daw sila, or kahit nga demolay palang sila eh kaya lang di ko gusto personality nila dahil may pagka 'hangin' nga sila.

Abswelto

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2014, 09:58:04 pm »
ask1 2b1

El_GuWaPiTo

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2014, 10:18:35 pm »
ang pinapangarap kong salihan...... sana matuloy na.... ;) ;) ;)

hangos

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 18
  • Ghost
« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2014, 10:23:10 pm »
Ah yes, alam kong may significant history yung freemasons from other countries and it does seem to have done a lot of things for the world.. pero dito ba?

In any case, mukhang influence ang habol ng sumasali, but influence enough to do what? anong end-goal ngayon at anong ginagawa nila para marating yun in the PH context?

Sir in-case you did not know, our Philippine Flag is Masonic inspired...

source:
http://www.grandlodgephils.org.ph/2012/?page_id=13

kazekage

• ..........PAlakang may TO0th..........
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 5
    • [URL=http://www.speedtest.net][IMG]http://www.speedtest.net/result/348251975.png[/IMG][/URL]
« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2014, 11:50:45 pm »
"2B1 Ask1" or "Ask1 2B1"

Sir, if you really want to join, I think its best for you to know your reasons... Curiosity for one, pero I think you should need more than that. The tag-line 2b1 ask1 is true if you really want to join the brotherhood, just approach a brother and ask, he will tell you what to do... In order to join, no one knows what is going to happen, you are all by yourself, kahit sabihin pang kilala mong mason eh Lodge Master or even G.M. you need to do what the other brothers did.

In looking for a lodge, I think its best to go to the nearest to your place, ask when they meet.. from there you will understand how easy/hard it is... ingat lang po pag kakatok... may mga process po yan, and pag blackball ka, betterluck on other lodges.

Best advice I can give to you brother is, ALAMIN MO MUNA ANG DAHILAN MO BAKIT KA SASALI..

not just to know what the compass and the square mean..  ;D ;D ;D ;D
i love my Gf....i love my Daughter....i love my FUBU....i love myself